Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Where is it going to be available on with all the youtube takedown, culti? I havent got my dose of watching and listening to the youtube growers I follow lately OMG. I do not know if anyones familiar with one of my idol grower on yt: vader of ocean grown. He grows in coco-hydro too, culti! I totally plan to get my hands on their beans in the future.

fuck me how are you doing mate? been a long time. I wondered what happened to you and I did inbox you around Christmas time asking how you were only it would have been an old account. are you well?
It's a long story bro lol I'm doing well though married with 3 kids now. I have a little 4x8 going now for personal smoke my journals up and running I just can't remember how to put it under my my name yet lol its good to see your still here and doing well:)

Hi Culti, i caught you saying how bad positive pressure is versus negative. Why is that so? Mine is currently slightly positive, and not that bad that the tent baloons, and i am about to add strong exhaust too because the LEDs heat stacks up and I do not like it. Ladies are doing ok, because it is only really hot 10inches below the panels. I am more worried about the panels longevity. I know you said it is for the next episode, it just that googling around nobody said is straight how positive is worse than negative.

Back
Top Bottom