Cultivators Underwater DWC 9KW

ok cults thanks for that hopefully i will finally get dialed in and get good results, ive been long waiting lol.

a shame about the journal this would of been a sick one and surely would of inspired alot of people to jump on this grow wagon.
just dont give up mate and i wish u the best luck in your case, hopefully it will be a nfa and you can reloacte and go harder!!!

just wondering if you could answer a question about nutes, you get awsome results in hydro, just wondering what the best line up would be? canna? AN? cheers

hey brother cultivator =)

just though I would show my ugly mush in your latest journal to let you know I have resurfaced
will catch up over the next few days!

alright bro. unfortunately this journal is a dud! but i will def get one up and be organised soon.

just wondering if you could answer a question about nutes, you get awsome results in hydro, just wondering what the best line up would be? canna? AN? cheers

It depends on how u are growing really. I prefer canna base nutes, they are cheap and they work, i use voodoo juice and bud candy from AN and Dutch Pro Explode. dont be afraid to try new things but if what u are already using works then dont change it.

when i go to the hydro store hey always want to give me something new to try, i take it because its free but i have my nutes for coco and hydro the way i like them and i dont think i could improve much on yield or quality. Nutes manufacturers all make bold claims of 100% more yield etc but bottom line is nutes arent as important as light and setting environment conditions.

U delving in to DWC?

yep just used basic ghe base and pk13/14 and ionic boost for last grow, got 5 times more from 1 plant thani have managed in soil so its safe to say im sold, only reason im asking as i can get
1l of canna start
1l of rhizotonic
1l of cannazyme
1l of boost
1l of pk 13/14
1l of canna flush
5l of aqua vega a and b and same aqua flores a and b all this for £148 think this would be a good way to start?

alright bro. unfortunately this journal is a dud! but i will def get one up and be organised soon.
that's a shame =( looking forward to your next one.

so catch me up, any significant blows or blessings happened since we spoke last?
for myself im now in a new part of the country leading a new life with a new woman and things are fantastic.

got a few fingers in a few pies already and have 2 small crops on the go, im about to launch a journal for some superskunk autos im gonna grow outdoors, best gestimate is about 14 weeks from seed so im hoping for good yields for that amount of time =/

prob get a few years if i get convicted but nothing i cant handle mate. was basically set up by someone i considered a friend but shit happens. i have good defence but still not sure how it will pan out.

im using 2 ghe aqua farms, its supposed to be a drip feed but converted it to a dwc its so probs about 40 litres total for the 2 res

use guardian angel if u arent running a chiller to cool water. it will help prevent problems with warmer conditions. its a great product.

the temps stayed about cold as the water comes out the tap even tho it was mid 90s in my groom never had any issues but i guess its worth having just incase, cheers again mukker

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom