Cultivators Underwater DWC 9KW

Ouch, that bites... hmmm, have you tried training your grow sitters with cattle prods and/or those shocking dog collars for big dogs? *wicked chuckle*

I've seen you post several times about having to depend on others and how they often lack common sense or dependability. This post just reinforces those previous ones. Man, I seriously wonder sometimes if we didn't have cushy technology, where would we be as a species on the food chain now? lol.

Sorry the area got baked, hopefully you get some survivors, but wouldn't there be a bigger chance of hermies with all the heat stress? Just curious, still learning and trying to consolidate all the theory and the....hmmmm... diverse viewpoints on this plant from different cultivators, breeders and doctors/scientists. I find cannabis to be a fascinating plant, but the documentation on it can be a bit contradictory or sometimes flaky when published at all. So, if this could push to higher hermaphroditic tendencies, then is there something you do to counter that, or push the odds back to being in favor of a straight female and not going herm?

Thanks for the insight and again, sorry about the idiot grow sitter.

Hi mate

first off, i just assume everyone thinks like me. but i seem to be in the minority where i live. I'm not asking people to be brain surgeons, on the contrary ive learnt to leave very very simple instruction. But i dont know how people cant follow basic instruction. it infuriates me. if it was down to me i'd do everything myself but realistically thats not possible, i run multiple grows simultaneously and i struggle with the work load so i have to have help. i just seem to never find good help! bare in mind i have to deal with people who i can trust wont rat me out. most of the guys i trust with that cant grow for shit haha

As for hermies....

Its possible the heat could hermie plants. but truth is the strain im growing is new to me so i cant say what will happen either way. I can tell u ive had strains that u could do every bad thing u could think of and they wouldnt hermie, yet had strains where they will hermie on a whim. Its def strain dependant. u can hermie any weed plant if u push hard enough.

Because these are in early veg i think they will be cool but i dont even know what i have surviving at the moment. i Havent been to the grow for 3 days and i will go tomorro. i'll give a thorough update and pics then, i will decide on what to do from there.

i have never lost an entire crop through neglect, ive lost several to the law but thats hazard of game.

it costs me around £150-£200 per res change weekly ($300ish). so around £2400 per grow ($3500ish). Therefore if i have system running at half capacity i wasting alot of money and nutes. this system is fixed and cant be easily segregated. i will know tomorro what has survived and what situtation is so will do better update then.

very hard to find trustworthy people nowadays, i cant trust any1 i know so thats why no one knows im growing, wish i had the guts and place to grow on a large scale but will just have to do with a small cupboard for now, hope alls not lost with your grow

very hard to find trustworthy people nowadays, i cant trust any1 i know so thats why no one knows im growing, wish i had the guts and place to grow on a large scale but will just have to do with a small cupboard for now, hope alls not lost with your grow

hey bro

u know mate, growing small is good. Im actually beginning to see that. Ive grown so many plants in so many diff locations ive more than lost count. Every bust ive ever had has came down to someone elses error. IM thinking i will be better off to move my home to some place where no one knows who i am and just run a 20 plant system in my own home where i have ultimate control over everything. im starting to get tired of running around like a mad man fixing fuck ups.

Im a commercial grower and have been successful from it but im looking at another prison sentence and im constantly stressed. Ive lost some of the love of growing due to the other matters im having to deal with. I just want to get the love back instead of it being a chore!

Im fortunate that because ive been successful for the most part, that i can run grows and afford the best equipment but its sometimes a double edged sword. too many people know my work. and one or more of those people have been involved in getting me arrested for my current case.

Would love a big house in the country with no neighbours and couple acres land. and that may be on the cards if i dont go to prison in august.

i know a commercial grower, ended up going to jail for something else came out eight years later with a degree in horticulture and business management and now has a hydro store

hey bro

u know mate, growing small is good. Im actually beginning to see that. Ive grown so many plants in so many diff locations ive more than lost count. Every bust ive ever had has came down to someone elses error. IM thinking i will be better off to move my home to some place where no one knows who i am and just run a 20 plant system in my own home where i have ultimate control over everything. im starting to get tired of running around like a mad man fixing fuck ups.

Im a commercial grower and have been successful from it but im looking at another prison sentence and im constantly stressed. Ive lost some of the love of growing due to the other matters im having to deal with. I just want to get the love back instead of it being a chore!

Im fortunate that because ive been successful for the most part, that i can run grows and afford the best equipment but its sometimes a double edged sword. too many people know my work. and one or more of those people have been involved in getting me arrested for my current case.

Would love a big house in the country with no neighbours and couple acres land. and that may be on the cards if i dont go to prison in august.
Thats the best way imho bro, nobody to blame but yourself if things go bad and knobody knows shit! you can easily live comfortably off of a grow that size... I do:)

Can't trust anyone but yourself.
Sounds like you already have a plan C.
Get back to your "roots'
Find the love again!
Growing for so many years commercially has probably wrecked it for you,
that and having to depend on others incompetence.

If you beat the wrap, you should move the fam to Canada!
You could do indoor, outdoor, nobody would know anything!

Look at jon!
He's a living example of how it's possible.
But then again, it doesn't have to be Canada.
You could set up shop anywhere you wanted, and kill it.

Hope the grow's going to be savable when you visit tmrw.
fingers crossed for ya bro.

long time cults, gald to see your still on the grind!!
Im sure with your skills the crop will be back on top form, hopefully they will go wild after the abuse n turn to monsters lol.
as they say what dont kill you makes you stronger loool.

im looking to do dwc now but all in seperate buckets as im not looking to mess them all up.
wondering to get carboload for the dwc or not as ive seen a 4 litre for a nice price and im a sucka for bargins lol!
my nutrients so far are going 2 be canna aqua flores, cannazym, got a litte boost left too, bud xl, big bud, bud blood, bud candy, shooting powder or dutch explode.
any tips what i do n dont need??

and as for living in the country sides, these damm flying squads are about all the damm time... driving me maad!! lol always looking to mess a mans hustle!!

hey grind

u dont need carboload with that mix. its more of a feed for beneficials, but can be used in flower as a carbo boost. but bud candy is the one to use in flower. i tried it side by side to carboload after speaking to jon705 and there was a marked difference in density with the bud candy.

i like the canna aqua, cannazym, voodoojuice, and dutch pro explode. u dont need to mix loads of boosters. just use explode from 2nd week of flip or wen first sign of flowering @1/2ml per litre then gradually increase to a max of 1.5ml per litre with around 3 weeks left.

sorry for lack of updates guys. and welcome to everyone.

I need to get a new camera as its not working for some reason so will get pics up in couple days. Having real drama with the room at the mo. Tackled the spider mite so things were looking up. But i have a guy that sort of looks after the room wen i cant be there. the duct work managed to come off the 12" airforce 2 fan and fan was hanging from ceiling on full blast blowing red hot air around the room! had to have been like that for atleast 48hours and the idiot didnt feel the need to contact me or put it right. so wen i turned up there were several baked plants and room temps of 125f and water temps of 100f!!!!!!

so ive fixed the issues but not sure if we'll have enough survivors to warrant finishing the grow using the system. I will still be do the grow but might have to start from scratch.

Headaches :( But what doesnt break u only makes u stronger as they say........

sorry to hear that C. i use led's so i dont have no where near your heat load, but i use a simple autopilot temp control as a high temp safety. i set both day and night temps to 90f and put the control in heat mode. if temps ever rise to 90f control kills power to my heat sources i'd rather them be in the dark than the oven. the way you explained your situation it would probably make more sense to start over if half or more are done.
your the man cult , super great to have you back brother:)

i know you'll get it squared away

:Namaste:

real sorry for lack of updates guys.

I should have been more organised before i started the journal. I have the temps at a steady 85f which is good going at this time of year. Im struggling with the water temps though so will have to add another chiller.

i havent had time to get a camera but i'll def get some pics up in next couple days.

Ok cults, i will only use aqua's a+b, cannazym, bud xl,bud candy, drip clean and dutch pro. (Roots excel during veg and superthrive once a week during veg only)....hows that?
also, do you mean stop using explode on the last 3 weeks or hit it up to 1.5ml for last 3 weeks?
as im using drip clean throughout i may only flush for the last 3 days.
Thanks.

ok mate i will stick to your advice and just use explode and candy as boosters, saves me buying more nutes.

i have also noticed ive suffered from a lil bit of root rot and my roots are slightly a amer colour and noticed brown algae on another seperate dwc one. i thought it may be the colour of the nutes but noticed fresh roots on it also fresh white so having doubts.

i would like to use something other than h202 in my buckets as i want to still use cannazym, so i was hopeing getting guardian angel or pythoff, any suggestions??

ok so due to numerous issues with the grow and location im going to have to abandon this grow. im really sorry, i wanted to show u guys something more industrial. ive had a real run of bad luck over last few months. there is brighter news on the horizon but for now i will abandon this and will get a journal up as soon as i get a few details worked out.

I dont like to dissapoint, sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom