IMG_20190518_165713~2.jpg

I'll just drop this here

Daddy's Little Devil..aka... DDA x GDP
IMG_20190518_161003~2.jpg
IMG_20190518_172049~2.jpg
IMG_20190518_170407~2.jpg
IMG_20190518_170213.jpg
IMG_20190518_165713~2.jpg

That’s as pretty as the DCs being grown. Nice, chunky buds Chris. Are they as dense as they look?

Any guesses on how much this one will yield? I just talked to its owner and he is thinking he might end up with an ounce or two. I'm hoping he'll see a quarter-pound. That's only 112 grams which would only work out to about .31 grams per watt. But that's in a partially open grow area and he's only got the one plant, so it's not like he'll be pulling down 364 grams of anything, lol. So... four ounces? Less? More?

TS asked me to post for his friend R, who’s growing a DDA that doesn’t want to develop a terpene profile. :straightface:

It's in a five-gallon fabric GeoPot.

25% perlite, 37.5% Happy Frog, 37.5% Ocean Forest.

Approximately half the recommended amount of Osmocote Plus mixed in.

Drinking about 3/4-gallon water per day.

TS and I have never heard of one with no scent, and the thought is it might be lacking something.

It sits under that Mars II 900 (364 watts) that I won and had shipped off to R. Unless there’s a problem with that particular panel light is the last thing I’d be wondering about.

I have grown some that didn’t give off noticeable perfume until right before harvest time, unless I bumped it while gardening, but never one that “smells like air.”

Anyone else have this anomaly occur?

I only got like 8 original seeds of her

This grow got a boy and a girl....lucky the girl was the Purple pheno

Now I have a bunch of reg seeds
What knocked her up going for autos or photos out it?

:passitleft:

The Dark Devil Auto pictured in post #3,427 was harvested a couple days ago. According to the gardener, his rough estimate of the harvest is about two ounces :( . If he bothers to get a dry weight, I'll let you know (assuming he tells me).

Here’s a little update on my DDA fiasco...so far. I planted two beans that were cracked in a paper towel a few weeks ago. Neither popped. :( So, I planted two more cracked beans in rock wool. Well, today I decided to use the soil from the first batch for my tomatoes and as I was digging around, I find one of the DDA seeds that is trying to grow. I replanted with some mycorrhiza and hopefully she’ll pull through. One of the rock wool batch is also peaking out. It’s still possible I may actually have some summer fun. Enjoy!

Here’s a little update on my DDA fiasco...so far. I planted two beans that were cracked in a paper towel a few weeks ago. Neither popped. :( So, I planted two more cracked beans in rock wool. Well, today I decided to use the soil from the first batch for my tomatoes and as I was digging around, I find one of the DDA seeds that is trying to grow. I replanted with some mycorrhiza and hopefully she’ll pull through. One of the rock wool batch is also peaking out. It’s still possible I may actually have some summer fun. Enjoy!

Rooky mistake

Lol

Never give up on a weed!!!!!

Glad they sprouted for ya, DDA is a fun one for sure

WooHoo! :yahoo:

Love the horseshoe. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom