Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg Tent

Re: Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg

sorry im late to the party man but i made it! :party:

your plants always grow so fast compared to mine man there looking really good for 14 days :thumb:

I have used both fabric and pastic pots and i prefer plastic for my grow style because they are easyer to transplant with and to clean and use again for another round. when i used the fabric pots it was very hard to make them look clean again for me haha and runoff def seems a little low right now but i here that you dont have to worry about PH as much when growing in soil and with organics so maybe not as big a deal as the micro community should be able to correct it a bit, still just seems low since i have to PH on a daily for my coco :goodjob:

Re: Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg

so I decided to do a little lst on the auto white widow since it seams to be growing a little faster then the freeze berry auto but the plants are still young last time I waited to long before I started training them I water them tomorrow plain water no training for the freeze berry auto yet not until it gets a little taller

0032429.JPG

0042275.JPG

0052151.JPG

0061900.JPG

0071778.JPG

0081621.JPG

0091444.JPG

good to do the LST earlier. i wish i had started earlier and done more. looks good man

What nutes are you running? Sorry if it was previously mentioned...but I took a look and couldn't find it ...if you're running straight water I wouldn't worry about ph since the soil will buffer any water coming in between 6- and upper 7 s which a vast majority of tap water is ...unless your tap water comes straight from a geyser ;) .. With the roots soil I've vegged with zero nutes, only water for 4-6 weeks and the plants were as happy as any I've ever seen...the stuff is amended really well :thumb:

time for a update I just watered the autos with some plain water ph. it down to 7.1-7.2 run off came out at 5.6-5.8 plants are looking super healthy and the white widow is responding to the lst well so far they are now 17 days from seed

0081623.JPG

0091445.JPG

0101327.JPG

0111169.JPG

0121057.JPG

What nutes are you running? Sorry if it was previously mentioned...but I took a look and couldn't find it ...if you're running straight water I wouldn't worry about ph since the soil will buffer any water coming in between 6- and upper 7 s which a vast majority of tap water is ...unless your tap water comes straight from a geyser ;) .. With the roots soil I've vegged with zero nutes, only water for 4-6 weeks and the plants were as happy as any I've ever seen...the stuff is amended really well :thumb:

I use roots organic nutes I use the master 5ml box and roots organic original soil

:goodjob::volcano-smiley:

I just watered my autos they are growing nicely I was going to give them nutes today but I forgot to mix them yesterday so I just gave them some plain ph. water instead that are now #20 days old from seed

I also have doing some leaf tucking every time a large fan leaf blocks a new growth shoot I tuck it under and it seams to be working well

and on a side note I got my friend a Peyote Cactus a small spineless cactus (Lophophora williamsii)
it cost me like 25 bucks and its about five years old I got it online

014866.JPG

015783.JPG

016737.JPG

017660.JPG

ya i always tuck leaves away as well seems to help with side branches growing quicker. looking good man really looking like they are loving life! :volcano-smiley:

just a quick update I decided to do my second round of lst on my white widow auto this time I did lst to the top and the larger side branches to open to plant up a bit more

I still have not done any lst to the freeze berry auto yet as long as it stays at a even height with the white widow I don't mind letting her grow naturally both plants are in day #21 from seed

and also the small fan I have in the tent crapped out on me a few days ago so I will be getting a new one from eBay

0012602.JPG

0022534.JPG

0032434.JPG

0042227.JPG

0052157.JPG

0061905.JPG

0071784.JPG

0081625.JPG

Hey db003, those plants are looking great and it seems auto's are now in season, I've just had some dark devil auto's dropped through my door so let the games commence :) They'll still be too late for Christmas, but never too late for my medicine cabinet ;)

Hey db003, those plants are looking great and it seems auto's are now in season, I've just had some dark devil auto's dropped through my door so let the games commence :) They'll still be too late for Christmas, but never too late for my medicine cabinet ;)

I love autos so far they will be a permanent part of my grows now for sure

they are really looking good brotha, staying short but looking healthy. thats how mine were then just blew up when they started blooming. i still say you should try running a plant in coco man. seems to give me a bit better yield and as good as my soil plants. only thing is it takes more time but these are looking awesome so far keep it up :bravo:

good morning and happy Halloween :ganjamon:

so I just watered the autos they are now #23 days from seed I gave them there first dose of full strength nutes I ph. the nutes to about 6.3 and I got run off at 5.8 so its just right

I made a run to the hydro place yesterday I got a bag of roots organic original soil three more 3 gallon fabric pots and a couple of saucers and they gave me a small bottle of general hydroponics rapid start so that was cool

0012604.JPG

0022535.JPG

0032435.JPG

0042279.JPG

0052158.JPG

0061906.JPG

015784.JPG

017661.JPG

018590.JPG

019518.JPG

cool the shop hooked you up man, not a fan of Gen Hydro as a company but there products work great. nice update man

just a quick update I decided that since these autos and my single plant that I have in flower will finish about the same time that I will use my scrog net on the autos

I still plan on doing a photo grow with the scrog net for my next grow it just worked out that so that I can use it in this grow and still have it in time for my next grow

0022536.JPG

0012606.JPG

0032436.JPG

0042280.JPG

0052159.JPG

Back
Top Bottom