DC's First Indoor Multi-Strain

Appreciate you stopping by anyway!

Thanks dude, you helped me get here she was a rocky one early on haha.
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. Their really looking good, so you did exactly that! :high-five:

by the way, I love your little car in the photo... or at least my daughter, would.:cheesygrinsmiley:lol

You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. Their really looking good, so you did exactly that! :high-five:

by the way, I love your little car in the photo... or at least my daughter, would.:cheesygrinsmiley:lol

Wise words my friend. Yeah we got it off kijiji for my son. Daddy will never own a BMW but he already does lol

BTW I picked up a little something I found in storage left behind by the previous house owners. I bought this place as an estate sale so they left a ton of shot behind, mostly junk but a few gems. It isn't a gnome but....

F13F97DA-0724-44BD-AD7E-701986CA9F33.jpeg

Closing Week 5 of Flower

Another worry free week down! The Blue Dream took to Megacrop no problem and is already up to 6 grams per gallon. Next feed after tonight I will try 6.5.

The Cookies girls really put out some frost this week and a new wave of pistils with some starting to turn orange. I've also noticed some darker hints on calyxs and sugar leaves so I may be lucky to see some purples while they mature. I am still seeing some gaps between buds on some branches I would love to fill in. Otherwise they are looking beautiful and getting a bit of a sweeter floral scent.

They both releafed themselves a bit since I stripped them. I plucked a handful of leaves off each plant that were in the way of some buds but will leave them alone mostly, no need to cause undue stress. I've read a ton of articles on defoliation and it seems like the jury is really still out on it with no scientific evidence anywhere.

Hulkbud is not messing around either it is already looking girthy as hell.

Here's some pics from my new iPhone 11, a little better quality than my blackberry.

Happy Sunday funday everyone!

Attachments

• CEBFF536-FFB1-4E51-ADAD-035A71DC1818.jpeg
    CEBFF536-FFB1-4E51-ADAD-035A71DC1818.jpeg
    787.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 2CA60C20-9F5B-449A-A296-641BF7FF601E.jpeg
    2CA60C20-9F5B-449A-A296-641BF7FF601E.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 6288BF35-EBC0-4F8F-AA17-366581DE7D0A.jpeg
    6288BF35-EBC0-4F8F-AA17-366581DE7D0A.jpeg
    894.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 3D2BA0D0-616A-47E6-8676-3DA3598F9120.jpeg
    3D2BA0D0-616A-47E6-8676-3DA3598F9120.jpeg
    862.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 5F6E66A1-D2CE-46E3-BA41-F21CA81126FB.jpeg
    5F6E66A1-D2CE-46E3-BA41-F21CA81126FB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • E6794189-49C2-4DD8-B39C-120BA1CD3BB7.jpeg
    E6794189-49C2-4DD8-B39C-120BA1CD3BB7.jpeg
    827.6 KB · Views: 33
  • CE205407-21E5-4BC0-B448-CF31A3B2E3ED.jpeg
    CE205407-21E5-4BC0-B448-CF31A3B2E3ED.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • 3333F785-BF9F-407F-8F5B-B424E2C679A0.jpeg
    3333F785-BF9F-407F-8F5B-B424E2C679A0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • 4BEF9BC1-4E20-44D7-A994-6C65D3CA95C7.jpeg
    4BEF9BC1-4E20-44D7-A994-6C65D3CA95C7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
Nice shots!! Damn that first cola in photo#1 is super neat! They’re definitely getting fatter! It’s good to see!! :bravo:

I fall on the line of having no problem defoliation all through out the grow. A lil here, a lil there, a lot here, a lil there lol! Except for the time in between flipping to flower, and 21 days after flipping of flower.

Daddy will never own a BMW
Lol I hear ya man! I’ve been driving beaters since I started driving. I put so many KM on my vehicle for work, there’s no point in having a nice new vehicle. My trucks a beater as well. I need to upgrade that though, as I’m going to need something to pull my boat and fifth wheel. My 94’ 3/4 ton is just getting too damn old!

I love the grow mascot you have! Super trippy! Lol would love to see some more photos of it!

That furry caterpillar flower sure does stand out from all those silly normal ones (that look great BTW)! It's going to be tough to trim but it's damn cool to look at :).

I've read a ton of articles on defoliation and it seems like the jury is really still out on it with no scientific evidence anywhere.
Them's fighting words in a few journals here :cheesygrinsmiley:. I'm with you that all evidence is circumstantial, so you just do what feels right for your grow. I've gotten good advice on the subject that seemed reasonable to me, and I'm sure you'll do the same!

Nice shots!! Damn that first cola in photo#1 is super neat! They’re definitely getting fatter! It’s good to see!! :bravo:

I fall on the line of having no problem defoliation all through out the grow. A lil here, a lil there, a lot here, a lil there lol! Except for the time in between flipping to flower, and 21 days after flipping of flower.

Lol I hear ya man! I’ve been driving beaters since I started driving. I put so many KM on my vehicle for work, there’s no point in having a nice new vehicle. My trucks a beater as well. I need to upgrade that though, as I’m going to need something to pull my boat and fifth wheel. My 94’ 3/4 ton is just getting too damn old!

I love the grow mascot you have! Super trippy! Lol would love to see some more photos of it!

I have a 2014 F150 FX4 - the only vehicle I ever bought brand new when I was working in the oil patch as a younger lad raking in the cash lol. She's been pretty good to me aside from auxiliary failures like alternator, AC clutch but the motor and tranny are rock solid. I moved last year when finally landed a more stable position so my commute went from 1hr to 10mins I love it lol.

I've driven a variety of vehicles from a couple years old to beaters. Whether I have the money or not they are a stupid investment. Me and my wife are on the same page and we do not care for stupid investments, our money goes to real estate. Although one day in my golden years I can see myself with a classic muscle car to play with.

I'll get you some more shots of the totem, imagine it is some ancient artifact I've stumbled upon and now it looks over my weed lmao. Well need to name it.

That furry caterpillar flower sure does stand out from all those silly normal ones (that look great BTW)! It's going to be tough to trim but it's damn cool to look at :).

Them's fighting words in a few journals here :cheesygrinsmiley:. I'm with you that all evidence is circumstantial, so you just do what feels right for your grow. I've gotten good advice on the subject that seemed reasonable to me, and I'm sure you'll do the same!

I see arthritis in m future trimming these girls up lol.

I'm in the same boat, My thoughts go back and forth after reading articles that make great points for then some against. At the end of the day I always just end up with a pair of snips and a joint and then a hour later whatever happens happens lmao!

I think we are on the same page though - cleanup for airflow and definitely anything blocking buds but there's no point in removing solar panel sugar factories just so photons can hit the dirt!

I have a 2014 F150 FX4 - the only vehicle I ever bought brand new when I was working in the oil patch as a younger lad raking in the cash lol. She's been pretty good to me aside from auxiliary failures like alternator, AC clutch but the motor and tranny are rock solid. I moved last year when finally landed a more stable position so my commute went from 1hr to 10mins I love it lol.

I've driven a variety of vehicles from a couple years old to beaters. Whether I have the money or not they are a stupid investment. Me and my wife are on the same page and we do not care for stupid investments, our money goes to real estate. Although one day in my golden years I can see myself with a classic muscle car to play with.

I'll get you some more shots of the totem, imagine it is some ancient artifact I've stumbled upon and now it looks over my weed lmao. Well need to name it.
Good ol’ Alberta sands! Which btw... has been almost shut down because of our government. Thousands of family’s left with no job. its getting better now, but our economy still sucks. Even my trade has hit a lull. Times are tough for us Albertans!!

you got lucky with your ford! Hopefully the luck continues. Nice that you don’t have to drive as far anymore. I will never have a ten minute drive for work. I’m forced to go where the work is. I’m lucky right now as I’m working closer to “home” then I’ve ever been. I like the sounds of a nice muscle car eventually... I’ve got a long ways before I can afford that though! We just bought our first house last May, so it’s been funny getting used to be the landlord and watching the money signs fly out the window with every project that needs to be done lol.

yeah well have to figure out a name for sure!

Yeah Trudeau has completely decimated the oil sands, instead of building a pipeline to the coast and across the country to the other coast, refining it ourselves and pumping billions into our economy we are now building useless windmills that don't generate enough energy to even offset the amount used to build and install them. Meanwhile the entire world still uses oil and we are in the top 5 country's for oil reserves. At least he legalized weed though I guess.

I spent a good 12 years driving across Toronto at rush hour every morning and night or living on camps for work so I know what you mean bro.

It’s amazing how much this world relies on oil, but yet we’re better off without it :laughtwo: while we’re at it, let’s tax all of our citizens for the carbon they produce! Lol good thing that tax was kaiboshed. Yes your right, he’s good for that. IMO it was only a matter of time before someone did it, whether it was him or not. It was bound to happen lol. Now that they see the revenue it creates, they will never get rid of it.

Mid Week 6, Flower

Boom

58FD8ABD-4214-43F3-9E44-616B4660E4D3.jpeg

Now we are talking. I got 99 problems but lighting ain't one!

I added a tsl2000 to cover one of the TO Cookie plants and try to get the Blue Dream goin and moved the tsw2000 over to solely focus on budding the hell out of one plant.

I was so close to pulling the trigger on two 350w r-specs from budget led but I got slammed with a 1000 dollar daycare bill for one of my kids they were not charging me for and didn't notice over the last couple months. Damnit! So 1 TSL for now to help finish these babies and then either an rspec from budget or another tsl2000 for when I setup round two with 6 plants under two scrog nets and an auto feed system.

Feed
In other news I am holding steady at 4ml calmag and micro, 1ml grow and 6ml bloom. I was going to move to 4ml across the board as suggested by farside but I saw a bit of clawing on the smaller Cookies plant so decided to hold steady at what is working this time. Current feed is coming in at 1000ppm which should do for a couple more weeks and then I'll taper back down until harvest. Blue Dream is taking 6grams of Megacrop per gallon like a champ. Tonight I'm gonna try 6.5.

Here is future NOTM, Hulk Bud:
B57F42CD-69C0-44FF-B5FF-12449017B71B.jpeg

C4B18C07-8BED-4222-B68E-4A0D309E9F64.jpeg

And then a couple regular bud shots. They are getting pretty sticky to the touch and frosting up nicely. Pistils are starting to turn a beautiful orange. Im looking forward to them swelling up again next week.

4DE9998D-0D0A-4045-A20B-B5BBB950556C.jpeg

300EDCF6-72AD-4E47-945F-78A4EF4F0EA1.jpeg

E8594AED-9C7B-4E73-AB86-074046F62BD8.jpeg

Lastly Blue Dream...looking 3 weeks later to the party. She better not hold my next run up too long or she is gonna get tossed lol
BB86C0AD-2AF9-4E68-9D08-348EFE88DC15.jpeg

Attachments

• 9B451852-D9C4-425A-A792-69572AD9540D.jpeg
    9B451852-D9C4-425A-A792-69572AD9540D.jpeg
    708.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 9F627A2C-3636-467D-A735-EED1288E6482.jpeg
    9F627A2C-3636-467D-A735-EED1288E6482.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
I have no idea I got the seed from a friend. He ordered it from MSNL but the website doesn't list flowering time.

The Toronto Cookies plants are 9 weeks so have at least 3 more weeks! So exciting I love this part and the anticipation.

@InTheShed so the new TSL2000 I plugged in last night around 8pm was on a different timer than my TSW2000 and the timer was on the always on setting.

So the plants have just had the lights on from 8pm last night until now about 22hrs.

How at risk am I from a Hermie right now?
Should I switch the lights off tonight now and on at 7am to give them 12hrs rest now or at this point just run the lights tonight as usual and back to schedule in the morning?

I think one night of messed up lights should be okay. I'm sure most of us have done it at least once without any weird results.

I would turn the lights off now and then back on when they were supposed to, even if that means more than 12 hours of dark. Others may have a different thought though, but I figure more dark would be like a cloudy rainy day!

To return to normal schedule I'd need to run them another 12hrs until 7am. I need my lights on at night to keep nighttime tempts from getting too low.

Maybe dark tonight, then 24hrs of dark starting at 7am and that would get me back to daytime at 7pm to 7am

How long have they been off now?

They weren't off, I suspect one of the lights was in since 8pm last night - about 22hrs straight.

Back
Top Bottom