DD Stable Of Impermanence

Then by the time @Sugarleaf (hey, stinky :ciao:) gets home from work our harvest will be ready to trim.

:high-five: Would you trust a Donkey with scissors?

F719141A-4C7D-4299-9E1A-3CF51A156FBD.jpeg

Beautifully

:yahoo:

Thanks for your encouragement everyone!

Just coming up for air to send a few kites from trim jail...

BD21AEC1-25F0-460E-B451-D27A2A5B46E8.jpeg

A532B096-97CF-4CE4-9F51-D26BE41BF1D0.jpeg

0EC5848D-8621-4E60-924E-A81B6DE1F65F.jpeg

We’re on the aftermath now. These last few trimmed nugs will dry in a hanger above the tent. I have the passive intake coming through the drying area and the exhaust on 24/7. Hoping it doesn’t dry too quickly. I’m looking forward to tasting the difference of washed buds. Lotsa grit and gunk came out. I used peroxide in the first bucket and plain RO in the next two. The fridge has our two Isabelles Red and Isabelle Purple..

26D5B22A-803B-4194-918B-DBB9A16506B1.jpeg

The only other thing @Sugarleaf thought worth mentioning is how we’ve been quick drying foxtails and other bits. On foil above a bulb ... adapted from an idea in a Smokin’Moose thread.

4FF4D8A7-A79F-40CC-A927-3A4DA097B087.jpeg

And here are the new girls getting ready for the next run..

3031B7E0-3C1C-49EC-BA6E-B1CDED2AB3DA.jpeg

I hope you’re all having a good day :yummy: :cool:

:yahoo:

Thanks for your encouragement everyone!

Just coming up for air to send a few kites from trim jail...

BD21AEC1-25F0-460E-B451-D27A2A5B46E8.jpeg

A532B096-97CF-4CE4-9F51-D26BE41BF1D0.jpeg

0EC5848D-8621-4E60-924E-A81B6DE1F65F.jpeg

We’re on the aftermath now. These last few trimmed nugs will dry in a hanger above the tent. I have the passive intake coming through the drying area and the exhaust on 24/7. Hoping it doesn’t dry too quickly. I’m looking forward to tasting the difference of washed buds. Lotsa grit and gunk came out. I used peroxide in the first bucket and plain RO in the next two. The fridge has our two Isabelles Red and Isabelle Purple..

26D5B22A-803B-4194-918B-DBB9A16506B1.jpeg

The only other thing @Sugarleaf thought worth mentioning is how we’ve been quick drying foxtails and other bits. On foil above a bulb ... adapted from an idea in a Smokin’Moose thread.

4FF4D8A7-A79F-40CC-A927-3A4DA097B087.jpeg

And here are the new girls getting ready for the next run..

3031B7E0-3C1C-49EC-BA6E-B1CDED2AB3DA.jpeg

I hope you’re all having a good day :yummy: :cool:
now were cooking on gas. great job mate. looks good enough to eat and now healthy/clean enough too as well.lol
love the multi quote , clever git. lol. Love the low and slow pro approach to the terp saving dry too.Will be some amazing meds DD. Terps hate light ,you lose a lot during quick dry and it ends up tasting of hay/alfalfa. works to a point but... I put "fallen soldiers" on top of my lights and collect them a few hours later ready for using. better now the LED's run cooler than my hps. Your fridge will smell divine everytime you open the door too. good luck on the dry and patience .

get that trim in the freezer too mate. ice bags are fairly inexpensive if allowed in Nz butget great hash for very little work.
20191111_090546.jpg
20191111_090442.jpg
20191111_090411.jpg
Old Skool days ahead and nearly no waste product. Next round the waste from the ice session will become mulch for the LOS.
This Hash is potent too mate. better than imported anytime.20191111_090546.jpg20191111_090442.jpg20191111_090411.jpg

I’ll second that! Please don’t be apologising either John. I had been following your progress until I saw that you were up and about again.
There are few Stranger Things than having one foot in the upside down.

Dude. I wish you were my neighbour too. That’s what a great gardener you are - to overshoot your needs by a margin.
I’d love to see you with a rosin press or some way to use your meds for something other than heating.
If seedsman weren’t sending me some fire I’d probably have been more upset to read that :) Lamb’s Bread should be dried slowly then burned slowly too.

You’re good people, John Wick ;)
I watched JW3 the other night and thought of you. When you see it you can safely bake your biscuits first because you won’t miss any plot highlights. They were edited out to leave room for more fighting. I hope that’s not a spoiler.

Thanks DD, I saw the movie the day they released it on Blu-ray.
Looking forward to the next.

Great job on the grow and harvest, DD.
Be proud.

get that trim in the freezer too mate. ice bags are fairly inexpensive if allowed in Nz butget great hash for very little work.
20191111_090546.jpg
20191111_090442.jpg
20191111_090411.jpg
Old Skool days ahead and nearly no waste product. Next round the waste from the ice session will become mulch for the LOS.
This Hash is potent too mate. better than imported anytime.20191111_090546.jpg20191111_090442.jpg20191111_090411.jpg

Hey man :high-five: That stick looks hotgigiddylicious mate. Nice!
We talked about that for next time. We are hoping to run some frostier gear to make that worth while.
The cool thing is, from my point of view, that @Sugarleaf is going to be in charge of sugar leaf management. Sweet ;)
And we’ll sort out a worm farm for a one stop waste in/nutes out addition to our stabilising situation.

20191111_090546.jpg
20191111_090442.jpg
20191111_090411.jpg

I'll second that for the ice bags DD the other great thing is that stuff stored air tight lasts a very long time.

Those males I flowered out I got 1/3 oz for baking so far after a few wee testers ..... The balls seem to be shrinking at an alarming rate they might not make the oven yet lol

Kp

I'll second that for the ice bags DD the other great thing is that stuff stored air tight lasts a very long time.

Those males I flowered out I got 1/3 oz for baking so far after a few wee testers ..... The balls seem to be shrinking at an alarming rate they might not make the oven yet lol

Kp
I loved it once dried too. seems to take the harsh nip away which I think is water/crap still around in it. 1st time I tried drying it right out before compacting it again. Burns a lot better. Do love the old skool appeal as soon as the flame hits it.

I loved it once dried too. seems to take the harsh nip away which I think is water/crap still around in it. 1st time I tried drying it right out before compacting it again. Burns a lot better. Do love the old skool appeal as soon as the flame hits it.

I have heard that aged hash is quite the treat but it never seems to last long enough for me to find out haha

Trim jail suits you

It’s the stripes. They are slimming. I’ll let my gastroenterologist know - Shed cracked it! :laugh:

We started trimming late, after dinner. Then got to the mahi. Only five little plants, but we trimmed til 6am then slept and had a couple of hrs still to do the next day.
I’ll be aiming for staggered harvests. Not next time, maybe the one after..

Cheers for the ups, InThe. I appreciate it.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it, this is another member’s imminently readable account of trim jail. It’s very funny and well worth your time.

I am thankful mine has been staggered. It would kill me otherwise. Haha!

I have heard that aged hash is quite the treat but it never seems to last long enough for me to find out haha
I save it for between crops to stop my tears from flowing at the last of the weed. lol. do go old skool occasionally with it too though tbh. lovely taste and even the wife jumps in for a toke for old times sake.lol
love making it and will use bud at some point to make some.

I save it for between crops to stop my tears from flowing at the last of the weed. lol. do go old skool occasionally with it too though tbh. lovely taste and even the wife jumps in for a toke for old times sake.lol
love making it and will use bud at some point to make some.

I used to buy it by the gram back in the day. Couple times a week. Could never get enough of it.
Now I’m looking forward to home made hash from some frostier runs. Can’t wait.
I’ll be smoking flowers by the ounce to tide me over between hash runs, staggers, falls.
:laugh: :high-five::cool:

I used to buy it by the gram back in the day. Couple times a week. Could never get enough of it.
Now I’m looking forward to home made hash from some frostier runs. Can’t wait.
I’ll be smoking flowers by the ounce to tide me over between hash runs, staggers, falls.
:laugh: :high-five::cool:
I hear that one DD. It surprised me how hard it can hit too. I remember for years that hash was it. weed was scorned because it was all brown and mostly seeded. Odd occasion sensimelia would come around and we would treat ourselves to a gram between 5 of us !!!. , then back to the hash.lol
it took a war abroad to kill the hash trade here with no imports being tried due to higher security risk , we got a lot of damaged hash here that was diesel tank stored for stealth and it killed the trade dead. tasted like shit and gave you a banging head. Skunk was a rarity and only called that.lol a lot has changed in a short period to where we are now with a million strains and hash being slowly forgotten. Good luck on some heavy frosts to come DD but even the less sparkly carry a fair bit of usable product to get out too. I store everything for the cause in the freezer. keeps it time capsuled for bigger runs of trim to come. I waste nothing of the plant at all now ( I invented copper wire arguing with my sister over a found penny !!)

Back
Top Bottom