Dealing with humidity

Canachris

I have about 3-5 weeks left in flower . The weather Is going start getting more humid. should, or can I start trimming some of the leaves in the interior of the plants, it's really bushy in there, I need to be able to get more air circulation but not at the cost of slowing down growth

20230622_065251.jpg

20230622_065205.jpg

I’ve used coat hangers before, straighten them out and then bend hooks and place them to keep distance and airspace between colas….

Wow gorgeous plant and yup she’s a bushy one… nice work Canachris!!!
Great idea 013 , Chris you have pull downs already..it's late and the older they get more than likely we will split on too much pull..
Go easy and slow but open her up more like mentioned

The weather Is going start getting more humid. should, or can I start trimming some of the leaves in the interior of the plants, it's really bushy in there,
Getting rid of the very small flowering buds and the tiny leaves should help with larger buds. Once the small ones are gone the plant tends to send the hormones and sugars a bit further up the stem to the buds which are already a bit larger. It looks like some of those where the first branches start.

I have about 3-5 weeks left in flower . The weather Is going start getting more humid. should, or can I start trimming some of the leaves in the interior of the plants, it's really bushy in there, I need to be able to get more air circulation but not at the cost of slowing down growth

20230622_065251.jpg

20230622_065205.jpg
Yup start from the bottom and work from the inside out about 1/3 Of the way up the plant ✌️

20230622_065251.jpg

20230622_065205.jpg
Canachris do you mind if I follow along with your journal.

Before I got a decent de-humidifier, I made due solely with fans. You get leaf burn/damage but the flowers didn't seem to mind. The fans were turned up, not the gentle breeze. :cheesygrinsmiley:
My lights help with humidity when on but at night nope,I did that with the fans to and it was to much stress on the plant the surrounding Air is ok but the plant tissue gets dry plus say you have and issue like a hermy or powdery mildew the excess air circulation blows that pollen and spores all around if you are doing several plants and for me I'd get a headache if someone shook the CRAP out of me all day long 😂😂😂✌️ get a dehumidifier or maybe a small portable air conditioner they have a dehumidifier built in if you get the right model one that has dual ports not just exhaust

Hey Chris, your plants look awesome. 👍

I have about 3-5 weeks left in flower .
That long? Kinda hard for me to see the colas in the top photo. 2nd photo... I'm seeing quite a lot of brown stigmas, and yellowing leaves.

Hey Chris, your plants look awesome. 👍

That long? Kinda hard for me to see the colas in the top photo. 2nd photo... I'm seeing quite a lot of brown stigmas, and yellowing leaves.
Must be the lighting , the just started turning cloudy. for whatever reason the hairs on the plant in the square container has a more darker yellow lil hairs... my sentence don't make sense when I get high first thing in the morning. but I'm pretty sure that they need at least 3 more weeks. I'm betting on a dry an sunny July 🌞

Must be the lighting , the just started turning cloudy. for whatever reason the hairs on the plant in the square container has a more darker yellow lil hairs... my sentence don't make sense when I get high first thing in the morning. but I'm pretty sure that they need at least 3 more weeks. I'm betting on a dry an sunny July 🌞
I'd be surprised if 3 weeks. Will be interesting to find out! Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom