Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

do you have a little tulip in the settings on your camera? thats the macro setting for close up shots:)

how about a big pot leaf:) just kidding HUH HUH maybe a big M?
hell idk just figured out my wifes camera a couple weeks ago

its harvest timeFound 2 rotted buds on the Budda. I am taking no chances. Cut the bottom half of one a few days ago. I took the rest of that one,and the top half of the other Budda.Buds are huge. To much of a risk to let them go any longer. May let bottom half grow on.
Have a V.A. appointment in the morning, The top half of the other ones come down soon.Bottoms can grow a while ,let the little buds grow a while

They all had a few ambers already. Not a lot ,but some.

IMG_100212.JPG
IMG_100112.JPG
IMG_10007.JPG

John that is a very nice looking bud and the plants are also looking good. nice work

Holy shit I posted and as i was posting up came all your bud. WOW now that is fantastic.

Great Growin` John. Hope it dries and cures just the way you want it. GOOD JOB.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

lookin like you are goin to get your stash for the year John!:thumb:
VERY NICE HARVEST

ALL THE DRYING RACKS AND TRAYS ARE FULL. i'M DONE FOR THE NIGHT.i DON'T KNOW WHY BUT TRIMMING IS REAL HARD ON THE BACK.i'M GOING TO LAY DOWN AND HOPE THE TIGERS CAN DO BETTER TONIGHT.
lookin like you are goin to get your stash for the year John!:thumb:
VERY NICE HARVEST

John bet it's nice have all the racks full. Looking really nice. I have chopped the ladies outside and they are drying in the travel trailer. Just check them and a couple more days and i will be trimming and stripping. the SOG is getting close also. I'm watch the trichs closely. I posted a few pictures in the journal of the outside ladies hanging and some of the buds in the SOG. They are get really hard and looking pretty nice. Should be a good harvest.

Yea I usually hang mine, but with the rot I had to see how bad it was. never found any more. only 2 buds that were up against the wire screen. I still have 3 whole plants and 2 lower half plants, one of them budda. It is still a good looking 6 footer. just got a flat top hair cut. lol told the wife "more jars".
John bet it's nice have all the racks full. Looking really nice. I have chopped the ladies outside and they are drying in the travel trailer. Just check them and a couple more days and i will be trimming and stripping. the SOG is getting close also. I'm watch the trichs closely. I posted a few pictures in the journal of the outside ladies hanging and some of the buds in the SOG. They are get really hard and looking pretty nice. Should be a good harvest.

I know some of you are not happy with the photo changes,But I loved it ,because I have had a real hard time with photo uplads. My air card and 420 did not like each other.The first upload , I clicked submit to soon ,and only got one downloaded. And I was so happy. Damn got one,it was a good day already.The next one, I waited, and got the other 3 no problem. Its like wndows, I'm just getting to like windows 7 and guess what,its windows 8 now ....LOL
But I must thank 420 mag for the upgrade.

I know some of you are not happy with the photo changes,But I loved it ,because I have had a real hard time with photo uplads. My air card and 420 did not like each other.The first upload , I clicked submit to soon ,and only got one downloaded. And I was so happy. Damn got one,it was a good day already.The next one, I waited, and got the other 3 no problem. Its like wndows, I'm just getting to like windows 7 and guess what,its windows 8 now ....LOL
But I must thank 420 mag for the upgrade.

LOL well atleast one of us is happy:)

Snoopy-Happy-Dance.jpg

Wew I'm going hunting Fish. All the girls are trimmed. and it was ok to trim all thes sparkley sugar leaves off. My hash bags got here yesterday.I was going to do the ice water way until I watched the dry ice one. It looks a lot faster and easier. Has anyone done both?
I love my wifes flip top glass canister set. They hold a 1/4 lb

Snoopy-Happy-Dance.jpg

Wew I'm going hunting Fish. All the girls are trimmed. and it was ok to trim all thes sparkley sugar leaves off. My hash bags got here yesterday.I was going to do the ice water way until I watched the dry ice one. It looks a lot faster and easier. Has anyone done both?
I love my wifes flip top glass canister set. They hold a 1/4 lb

grand harvest John,
good luck in the woods too!
did you read OMM's post in his new journal? I dont dig the way it sounded but I hope its something little.

Good luck hunting John. What do you go after white tail or mule? I have done the dry ice and it is easy but I haven't one the regular ice method. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom