Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

yes it does.....they still make that stuff? lol

Haven`t come across any in years. Bet somebody still makes it though. Congrats...great looking harvest.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks G.H. I read that you got harvested.In fact I got my crop name from miwa on yours. From now on I call it BIG JOHNS ROADKILL
Got to have a special name LOL.I have had a great time and you are special my friend.I guess we are the only greenhouse growers.
My goal was to grow a little more than I need for the whole year.Well If I hold it to a half an ounce a week, for 52 weeks, I made it.
also grew enough tobacco to last a person a year. I am glad to hear that your crop finished this year.
I was wondering how they got to a 12 plant limit......That is the number of plants it takes to grow a years supply.It was not just a number picked out of a hat.:high-five:

The number of tobacco plants to supply a smoker for a year is 100 plants. only get 5 packs from a plant. Just a little growing fact lol.

Hey bro, that has a nice ring to it! So how come you haven't changed your tag to big john yet? The nice lady will change it for you.. Sounds like we smoke about the same amount, but i eat more then i smoke. lol Just for fun recently i decided to keep track of how many doobies i smoked.. turns out i go through a pack of rollies(100papers) in about 20-21 days.( like clock work) Seems like a lot but i'm not sure, in comparison to others. The plant count really depends on the circumstances, cause if you grew 12 plants like JTG... well then how much would you have..? Muhahaha:peace:

I was thinking of a change of name .but you have my first choice .lol thought of RA68. I still remember yelling RA drill sargent

hey there John or the guy formerly known as John!
what ever you choose let me know so I can follow your posts
I know you saw it but its OMM's birthday so any of you other folks reading this be sure to send some LOVE :)

A 100 papers in one pack.... I thought it was good to get 50 in the Bob Marley papers I just bought. never heard of 100.

I only get 32 but thats cool, the girls at the headshop are cute as hell so I like to run out:)

I was thinking of a change of name .but you have my first choice .lol thought of RA68. I still remember yelling RA drill sargent

Oh i hear you budd, but i'm not the only Greenhouse, there's more and before me...lol GH235...
I use Rizals (black) i find anything else gives me a sore throat. They've only been making papers for over 400+ years.
Did you say something about making hash? if you need some pointers on the bubble bag method i might be able to help.

Thanks G.H. I have watched both methods and i have the bags. But i'm in no hurry. The trimming are still some good smoke for some friends in need. But i will do some for sure.
Oh i hear you budd, but i'm not the only Greenhouse, there's more and before me...lol GH235...
I use Rizals (black) i find anything else gives me a sore throat. They've only been making papers for over 400+ years.
Did you say something about making hash? if you need some pointers on the bubble bag method i might be able to help.

I bought my wife a rolling machine for her tobbacco and i got a box of 400 non filter tubes for $4.50. thats a penny a papper. and rolls em like camel non filters. I only do trimmings because my buds would gum up the machine. One friend can not roll them , so I just roll him a bunch. He smokes camels anyway, so no one even notices him sitting in his yard smoking with cars going by.

good morning John, how are you on this fine day before the comercials stop:)?

hello John, I hope you are well

went to the camp last weekend to warm to hunt tho. sure were some nice scrapes and the fella that lives nearby said that he was watching a big 8point feeding at one of my feeders:)

Hunted my treehouse opening day because a friend came up. Hunted my favorite place second day. Had a gut pile by it and 2 hunters tried to sit in my blind with me. lol.I should have hunted there opening day i guess. I passed on a spike yesterday. And i have hunters drove off around me. I just rode around all day one day on my quad. lol. Worked wonders. But i'm hunting hard from noon till dark.

so you are hunting public land?
good one on the quad, thats what i would have done too

my tree house is on my land. but I let a family up for the weekend hunt it. I prefer this spot. it is on state land, but its MY STATE LAND. lol. Ill be back to the treehouse if it turns cold. Its been 50 and to nice to be in a treehouse. But i got a fine 9 pointer last year, tuesday before thanksgiving , so maybe tuesday.

hope you do! here they kinda messed gun season up. dont get me wrong but thet have a youth gun season before regular gun season.
thats cool but it gets the deer spooked. now its only for this weekend but then after that all the DUMMies come out this coming week and decide to sight their guns in so the deer dont settle down till wed, or thursday.
but thats ok I guess because there is a hunting club that leases land below me and those idiots always come out the woods for lunch and they also wait for light to go in. so I just wait at the top of the hill and they will(deer) come a runnin to me:)

Back
Top Bottom