Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

white tail, and the bucks are in full rut . cold and crop is in......hunt time.

been raining here and will be for the rest of the week, our rut wont be till just before thanksgiving.
then they have a youth gun season so the bucks are goin to be spooked pretty well. after that starts gun season for us.
still alot of leaves on the trees and with this rain you cant hear crap.
good luck in the woods

Hey guys remember this : a cold, rainy day in the woods is better than a good day at work. WORK? What the hell is that? Oh yeah, that`s what I retired from 12 1/2 years ago. Don`t know when I had time to work as busy as I stay now. Good luck in the woods. Later.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

IMG_100212.JPG
IMG_100112.JPG
IMG_10007.JPG

NICE HAUL MANG!! :cheer::high-five:

Thanks G.H. I read that you got harvested.In fact I got my crop name from miwa on yours. From now on I call it BIG JOHNS ROADKILL
Got to have a special name LOL.I have had a great time and you are special my friend.I guess we are the only greenhouse growers.
My goal was to grow a little more than I need for the whole year.Well If I hold it to a half an ounce a week, for 52 weeks, I made it.
also grew enough tobacco to last a person a year. I am glad to hear that your crop finished this year.
I was wondering how they got to a 12 plant limit......That is the number of plants it takes to grow a years supply.It was not just a number picked out of a hat.:high-five:

The number of tobacco plants to supply a smoker for a year is 100 plants. only get 5 packs from a plant. Just a little growing fact lol.

a half ounce a week? hell I think I would have to get me a Iron lung if I smoked a 1/2 a week LOL

IMG_102016.JPG
IMG_101219.JPG
IMG_103012.JPG
IMG_0820_1_800x600_.jpg

HAD TO GET LAST BIT OF HARVEST IN THIS MORNING.. THATS THE GREEN ON TRAY AND A JAR OF THE SAME BEHIND IT. THE BUDDA IS NEXT TO THAT ONE BIG JAR, ONE QUART AND THE SMALL ONE. HAVE ONE QUART OF HEAVY DUTY FRUITY AND ONE OF ORANGE KUSH. THE REST IS DEATH STAR. THE BUDS ARE DEATH STAR. GOT AN AVERAGE OF 3 OZ'S OFF THE 7 GREENHOUSE PLANTS AND AVERAGED 1 1/2 OZ'S FOR THE EARLY BUDDERS. AND GOT A SHIT LOAD OF TOBACCO LOL.
I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HELPED ME GET TO THIS POINT. I LOVE ALL OF YOU,MY BAND OF BROTHERS.

does anyone know if shake has to be totally dry to make dry ice hash, or can it be green?

no I dont think it has to be dry should work fine.
nice pictures to John

40 years agoI was in kansas with 3 friends. the 4 of us got picked up hitchhiking home a long way at night. We had broke up into pairs because we figured no one would pick up 4.So 2 guys walked ahead. Soon a car stopped. 3 freeks were bummed . The guy in the back seat was chanting a Buddist chant. "NOM YO HO RINGEY KIL" Asked why he was chanting. His friend said they had driven a hundred miles looking for some mesculine,But had not found any. They were bummed.My friend had a bag full and tossed a few into his month. And said can you pick up the other 2? The 3 freeks stayed all weekend and on monday drove us back to the dealership where I had my car towed on Friday night.
So the moral to the story is praying works.

I almost came reading trough your journal. Beautiful farming... Smoking from a real leaf is a great touch as well.

CHOCOLATE MESCULINE, sure brings back lotsa good memories.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Dam John you had a really nice harvest. those buds are looking good. I have sen hash made from both dry and wet. Seemed to work about the same. You are set for the year but at a 1/2 a week you aren't going to get much done. :lot-o-toke::rofl: That was great story from the past also.

thanks Bill. I will try and make it with that.
Dam John you had a really nice harvest. those buds are looking good. I have sen hash made from both dry and wet. Seemed to work about the same. You are set for the year but at a 1/2 a week you aren't going to get much done. :lot-o-toke::rofl: That was great story from the past also.

Back
Top Bottom