Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

Mites.............i knew as soon as i saw the web. But when i looked under the scope ...wow. Spayed with liquid ladybug quick. That is when you see the webs. I ordered 1500 ladybugs earlier this year and it was like they had nothing to eat. Well the next batch will have a feast.
Last year they ate for a week. They go over every edge of the leaf.I had a blast watching the little buggers eat. 2 day fedex on the ladybugs.Always love getting ladybugs. Asweet little blonde delivers them.I tried buying from grow store but 90 % were dead. they gave me 1500 more and 90% dead again.The ones from on line are live and hungry when they get here in 2 days .
The liquid ladybug is great stuff also. But buy a gallon .It makes 5 gallons. Its a ton cheeper than buying a small spray bottle of it.

well i can't stand it i'm mixing another quart of it right now ....

All done the 4 earlies are tented and the 2nd quart of liquid ladybug is on..And for 20 dollars insted of 70

While i was diving through the plants making sure i got it all , I noticed that it is lollypoping time. some parts have to go. I got a good look at them today.

Hi jimmy . I am planning next year already. I have thought of doubling the size ,but i never thought of height. The addition could be 10 foot insted of 8. With a bi -level roof.I think a stockade fenced in area next to greenhouse is first. Then a dark house put inside that.
I love my greenhouse grow. But the real joy is the early budders.I get to watch the buds 3 time a year outdoors.It gives me something to do every night. Now it is the greenhouses turn. Its trim day today.

Trimmed a ton of tips,and tied branches away from side walls.Had to take screens out to do it,and a damn grasshopper got in. Now i have to get him. It looks a lot better in there now ,but still some to do.

Yeah thats the one thing for me growing outdoors. If its summer time its hard to go hang out with your plants during light because well, today for instance its 106 degrees or some crap lol. I planned on digging some holes outside today and maybe I will when its like 6 and cools off. But right now I am staying indoors. 106 degrees? No TY!

For you having a greenhouse attaches to the main house you can play with the plants and stay cool.

hi jimmy. I have been busy. Trimmed a bunch back and just got the 1500 ladybugs released.And they were hungry buggers.My oldest early budder has buds so big its druping.Its the same strain as the greenhouse.So i look forward to it looking like that also.It looks better since i trimmed back some. I walk around to check them every half hour.I will check out your journal now.
just got back from yours. I typed a reply there but it booted me before it posted i think. Good looking grow.i'll be back to see how your doing. My grapes are 3rd year and full this year.watering them good helped a lot. see ya later.

Aug15th and its bud time in the greenhouse. I just hope they stop the up grow because Some are through the wire that i put across the truss bottom. That is at the 8 foot level. I may have to bend the tops and tie them to the wire.
But maybe they will be like me. I'm 6 '4 .But i was 6'4 in the 6th grade. Lucky for me i stopped growing up and started to put the spread on. So I hope the girls do the same. Stop growing up and put the spread on.
The second 4 early budders will be done in about a week or 10 days.It is so nice not to be depending on the greenhouse finishing up. They were a little taller when i started them so the output will be better than the first 4.
I will get some pictures of them and the greenhouse in a few days.

DSC00220_800x600_.jpg
DSC002343.JPG

Augast 15th pictures. the wire is at 8 feet /once they get through that its only 2 more feet to peek. Will have to tie some tops down to the wire i think.
Also second set of early budders. one drying already. last 3 here. 2 death stars and one budda. The death stars out producing the budda so far. But the budda my friend gave me was one of the best tasting pot i have ever tasted. Might be smaller buds but tasty. But the death star is on the top shelf for sure. In the green house are 5 death stars and 2 buddas. But the early budders have given me a great grow ,even if greenhouse died today. which it will not. lol I will order my second set of lady bugs monday,and with sprays ,that problem is under control.Plants are looking great.:high-five:

meet SPOT he arrived this spring. He(I HOPE) has a withered front leg. I think his mom dropped him off. I saw her ,then she was gone. SPOT and I have become good friends.He comes out to say hi and never runs off when I walk up to him.I can get to about 6 feet from him. He has a white spot on his forhead,so spot is his name.He ate a few leaves off a clone before i found it ,but they were lower leaves.lol
he has keep weeds eaten in the rest of the garden.It looks like i weeded real good.He did eat all the green beans. He could eat a leaf in about 30 seconds.I planted more for him ,but he ate them as soon as they came up. lol He loves green beans. and weeds

Yes! yes they are! Nothin better then that sight rite there.. Nice to see compassion for your cute little buddy. My furry friend is not so welcomed, she's a big black bear and has two small cubs. The other day had to scare her and her cubs off my property. I don't let her hang around as soon as i know she's around i go out there, and throw some bear bangers at her. This last time she was pissed off, i probably get to close. But i have pets and kids and will not put up with this problem bear, every year same f'n bear...

yep my wife has to bring all the bird feeders in every night. Anyone that leaves them out loses them to bears. And once they find food ,they keep coming back. I have never been hit. Had 4 walk by me mushrooming one year.
I have been cutting trees for a few days . The sun is going south and in september and later, my greenhouse was shaded. No more.Let the sun shine now. Maybe my tomattos will start to get ripe now.

Well GH your right, wherever they touch the sides are mold spots waiting to happen.And all on the lower leaves that should have been taken long ago.So, its Sat night and I could not wait to get to the store for some PM WASH Mon morning. I knew i should have bought some when i was in town. I have had a small problem most of the summer . But nothing bad. I have taken anything with it showing. and sprayed good with pm wash. And another set of ladybugs coming in 2 days. While spraying i saw at least 5 ladybugs from the last batch.
With a little luck, both problems will stay minor. The tops starting to look good
The good news is that they stopped short of the top.They still may get there but it looks like the spurt is over.

Growing outside really sucks when you can't grow JTG style. I'm having issues with the two diesel clones, i just might pull them both if they piss me off anymore! lol Yesterday did another clean out of the basement, filled a 5 gallon bucket full. Hope it all works out for the both of us. Going to post an update soon...

GH ,How do you do it? post you journal to your posts. thanks GH i'm new at this. and i can not see where you do it.
I have been trying to upload 3 pictures for 3 days, now they are old. Still trying. I am having to tie the tops back down to the wire at 8 feet when they get to close to plastic roof . It is working great,just like tying them down on the bottom. I will post pictures when i can. I'm glad i left the gable end off for ventilation. I can get up to tie them down pretty easy. The buds are bigger everyday now. It is great getting up every day.

For the signature go up to the top of the page, click USER CP then go to edit signature and post it. Let me know if that doesn't make sense...

i'm bummed. I took a new set of pictures with another camera just in case. Still will not download. all have been resized just like the rest.... I guess im done with pictures . help 420 staff

Back
Top Bottom