Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

OMG have i learned a lot. Thank you so much for the support. I have learned a lot about doing a journal. I'm a newby all the way around. I thought I was doing good just to get it set up.I'm kind of computer dumb. So not only have I learned a shit load of grow stuff, but i'm getting a computer course. So how do you get the large color print? lol

Biggest lesson - spend a lot of money at the grow store and they give you a lot of advise, but they will never tell you that free stuff will do just as good of a job as that $20 bottle of stuff they are selling you.I love asking the amish what they use.

thanks my friend for reading i will try my best to read up on yours........but it is so long.I had better just keep caught up everyday.:peace:

I went out this morning and was singing when i came in the house. The wife was in tears laughing so much. Its a take off on.... I fought the law and the law won. But mine went " I fought the mold and I won" And I had not even rolled one yet. And i'm not a singer.:cheer:
I think the girls are thriving on the vinegar

OMG have i learned a lot. Thank you so much for the support. I have learned a lot about doing a journal. I'm a newby all the way around. I thought I was doing good just to get it set up.I'm kind of computer dumb. So not only have I learned a shit load of grow stuff, but i'm getting a computer course. So how do you get the large color print? lol

Biggest lesson - spend a lot of money at the grow store and they give you a lot of advise, but they will never tell you that free stuff will do just as good of a job as that $20 bottle of stuff they are selling you.I love asking the amish what they use.

thanks my friend for reading i will try my best to read up on yours........but it is so long.I had better just keep caught up everyday.:peace:

Hi John ! I was a rookie too my friend.Everything I know about growing came right here at 420 No place like it!
:thumb:

What I do is go to advanced when I post a message. That way, your in the perfect place to use different sizes, fonts, Bold, and colors. Just look above the message window and you will see B for bold Font, size and Color selections. Play with them a bit and preview your post to see what it will look like. You'll be a master in no time.
As you can see I like icons....look to the right for those. Don't worry about my journal yet...they are long.

It's kind of a self mission to help new folks...I sure needed it.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks Like you have to remove the roof! :cheesygrinsmiley: ... beautiful!

Thanks. I have thought of a roof with hinges. thanks for stoping by to both of you Buckshot and OMM. It is great to see someone is watching.

I HAVE BEEN CUTTING TREES DOWN FOR THE LAST MONTH.15 SO FAR. LAST YEAR, AS THE SUN WENT LOWER ,THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, THE GREENHOUSE WAS SHADED MOST OF THE DAY. NOT NOW. NOT A BIT OF MOLD THIS MORNING. THE FAN REALLY WAS THE KEY.

OH YES, IM HAVING PHOTO OVERLOAD. I HAVE A AIR CARD, AND SOME PEOPLE PUT SO MANY PICTURES, THAT IT TAKES FOR EVER TO CHECK ALL THESE SITES. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....PICK THE BEST

Thanks. I have thought of a roof with hinges. thanks for stoping by to both of you Buckshot and OMM. It is great to see someone is watching.

I HAVE BEEN CUTTING TREES DOWN FOR THE LAST MONTH.15 SO FAR. LAST YEAR, AS THE SUN WENT LOWER ,THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, THE GREENHOUSE WAS SHADED MOST OF THE DAY. NOT NOW. NOT A BIT OF MOLD THIS MORNING. THE FAN REALLY WAS THE KEY.

OH YES, IM HAVING PHOTO OVERLOAD. I HAVE A AIR CARD, AND SOME PEOPLE PUT SO MANY PICTURES, THAT IT TAKES FOR EVER TO CHECK ALL THESE SITES. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....PICK THE BEST

Hey John. I know the feeling! Hope you have fire place. the wood from those trees would do nicely with a bit of drying.You look like you may be in a place with cold winters.

Cut a few down when I lived in NJ.
:high-five:

I had an electric house when I was working so i had to burn wood. When i retired, I gave my wood stove away for the room it too up.
But my neighbor is real happy. He had not gathered a bit of wood and it is his only heat.I go south now for winters.
I have one big oak ............question is do i cut it? it shades about 30 min in late morning.... I hate to cut it.
The 3 girls on the south side love the sun all day. They are filling out on that side real well.The one on the north side will be ok but it wishes it had been put on the south side.

I had an electric house when I was working so i had to burn wood. When i retired, I gave my wood stove away for the room it too up.
But my neighbor is real happy. He had not gathered a bit of wood and it is his only heat.I go south now for winters.
I have one big oak ............question is do i cut it? it shades about 30 min in late morning.... I hate to cut it.
The 3 girls on the south side love the sun all day. They are filling out on that side real well.The one on the north side will be ok but it wishes it had been put on the south side.

Hi John. Nothing like a happy neighbor and you don't have to fool with it. Good on you. When I was a kid, I was the one that had to get the wood stove going every morning. Used to freeze my butt off.

If you go south for the winter, then you're probably around my 80 year brother in law. Sucker has been married 7 times. He loves it down there! :high-five:

Personally, I wouldn't cut the Oak.

he is not a quiter. Yea the oak has acorns for the deer. I was out raking some yesterday. Got 300 pounds under one tree.
Hey om 98% of the mold problems were on the buddas,that got put in the corners by bad luck. The 5 death stars are pretty clean of it. So i'm guessing that some strains are more resistant than others. Right?
But it is the best smelling bud i have ever smelled. But they love the vinegar and water. I did not folar feed at all. And not being outside ,they had no moisture on the leaves.they are thriving on the spray . Removing them is out of the question . It will be my favorite. I have always bought pot on the bag smell.

DSC00286_800x450_.jpg
DSC00287_800x450_.jpg
DSC00289_800x450_.jpg

I JUST HAD TO SEE IF REAL LEAF COULD WORK:high-five:

Thanks hodder. i'm not a big blunt smoker.But thhe kids love them. and they spend a lot on cigars. the tobacco has not cured yet ,but it was just a test. steamed the dry leaf and it rolled like a charm. I smoked hash in Berlin while in the army, And we always added tobacco to it.I have not smoked the big one ,but i did roll a small one and it was fine. I quit tobacco in 1975. But my garage is full of it. lol

LAST YEAR I HAD NO POT ,SO I CUT MY PLANTS WAY EARLYAND HAD TO SUFER WITH INMATURE SMOKE ALL YEAR. BUT THIS YEAR,WITH THE EARLY BUDDING, I HAVE THIS TO HOLD ME OVER TILL THEY ARE DONE.LEFT TO RIGHT..... HEAVY DUTY FRUITY,DEATH STAR,OG KUSH,AND BUDDA
IMG_0832_1_800x600_.jpg

september is so slow, no early budders left to tend to,greenhouse is at least 10 days off,deer season does not start till the first,leaves have not fell ,yet so can not do that.guess i will go clean the hunting blind today.

september is so slow, no early budders left to tend to,greenhouse is at least 10 days off,deer season does not start till the first,leaves have not fell ,yet so can not do that.guess i will go clean the hunting blind today.

What's a man supposed to do??

Back
Top Bottom