Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

Penny is the most solid dude I've met on this app and there are some pretty solid folks here .

I always told you angel your my family now . my door is open to relaxed down to earth chill people . I would learn tremendously from you you got skil girk. look up a girl name horti shorti and Kita they are some good growers too .

Looks like you are back to growing some sweet looking autos.. it did suck you had to abandon the last grow. Just make sure this one is bigger and better, we know it will be! Love watching a grow with a great soil mix!
Imtoasted oh wow it's great to see you here. This is awesome. All the friends are coming together. We will see how it goes with the mix and see what I can accomplish on this run

Looks like you are back to growing some sweet looking autos.. it did suck you had to abandon the last grow. Just make sure this one is bigger and better, we know it will be! Love watching a grow with a great soil mix!
On this run I'll be growing 2 photos instead of autos. My goal is to have a purpetual grow for a bit and see how it turns out

Back
Top Bottom