Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

It just can' t possibly be... I pasted and copied the info I was given so I know I didn't just mistype it but I don't see how you could get the spread of 7' at 12"... It just isn't possible.... I have already sent the question to Jason so I will get an answer when he gets to work... usually about 8 PM or so our time....:circle-of-love:

OK I just checked to see what my temps where settling at and I have a steady high of 82 and 68 was the low over night...
That's crazy Fifi; that's the exact same numbers I'm getting with the Spider 9 in our 3 X 1.8 X 5ft tent. I'm only using a clip fan inside the tent for air circulation & another one outside the tent drawing fresh air in through one of the port holes though.

yep looks good under them lights.
Thanxx for getting the tent set up for her 7Dust.

yep looks good under them lights.
:high-five:... Yes! yes it does.....:circle-of-love:
That's crazy Fifi; that's the exact same numbers I'm getting with the Spider 9 in our 3 X 1.8 X 5ft tent. I'm only using a clip fan inside the tent for air circulation & another one outside the tent drawing fresh air in through one of the port holes though.

Thanxx for getting the tent set up for her 7Dust.

Yepper... I will admit at first I was quite jealous of how easy a set up your was and it is obviously doing a really good job... buttttt now that it is all up and running I'm thrilled they sent me the Spider16..:yahoo:......:circle-of-love:

I took a few pics just because...:blushsmile: I will take some tomorrow with the girls out of the tent where you can see them better but everyone is looking so much happier in the tent... The babies are just perfect...:green_heart: They are reaching as hard as they possibly can and are growing noticeably since being placed under the Spider16... The Pure Kush clone has lifted up her entire structure since being placed under the light 2 days ago.... Queenie is reaching really hard and the spots are still only on the 2 leaves... no where else and they are noticeably worse on the top leaf but it has not worsened since yesterday but of course didn't get better. I don't think leaves can fix themselves once damaged but I gave her a drink of just purified water today and will continue with only water until she is screaming for something else and if possible I may not use anything else on her but the Humboldt Ultra Snow Storm...... Any how here's a few shots of what we have going....:circle-of-love:
DSC095791.JPG
DSC095801.JPG
DSC095811.JPG
DSC095821.JPG
DSC095831.JPG
DSC095841.JPG
DSC095852.JPG
DSC095862.JPG
DSC095871.JPG
DSC095881.JPG
DSC095891.JPG
DSC095901.JPG
DSC095912.JPG

I had originally planned to top these girls and do some LST on them as well but have decided since this is a sponsored grow and I need to show what the light can do under just normal growing conditions I will pretty much let the girls grow tout naturel...:winkyface: I will decide on defoliation when the time comes... I doubt I will be able to stop myself up to a point but I will try not to do it as heavily as I usually do so we can see how well this bad boy penetrates.....:circle-of-love:

I had originally planned to top these girls and do some LST on them as well but have decided since this is a sponsored grow and I need to show what the light can do under just normal growing conditions I will pretty much let the girls grow tout naturel...:winkyface: I will decide on defoliation when the time comes... I doubt I will be able to stop myself up to a point but I will try not to do it as heavily as I usually do so we can see how well this bad boy penetrates.....:circle-of-love:
Great idea...

I think what I have decided to do with the Pure Kush is to pot her up into a 8 gallon SP... I think the garden pot she is in is 5 gallons.... so that will give me abut 3 gallons of room to add fresh soil and top dress with the hyroton.... Since I don't know what has been used on her or really even what she is potted up in currently I am just going to use the PJ Organic soil to fill in the pot and just water her through veg and then add in the Humboldt Ultra Snow Storm to her also.... I am not concerned about keeping her organic because I have no idea what she has or has not been given and I would ask Dude but I'm sure the only reply I would get is "oh you know... some of that good ol' NC soil" and I still have no idea what that means or entails... I also plan to use it with Queenie... but as of right now the 5 babies in PJ's Organic soil mix... I plan to only water with purified water and nothing else all the way through.... that may change as we go along depending on if the girls ask for something....:circle-of-love:

OK After a lot of scientific thought :idea: and due the the fact it was already in the house I potted the Pure Kush up in a 5 gallon SP.... I couldn't find any 8 gallon..... they must be in the shed or the barn and it is cold and wet outside...:thedoubletake:.... but when I set the pot it was already in inside the 5 gallon SP there was all kinds of room so I literally took scissors and cut the pot off the girl while it was sitting in the SP then filled it up with FF 1/2 Happy Frog and 1/2 Ocean Forest and top dressed her with hydroton.... gave her a good drink of purified water and put her back in the tent... I think she looks a lot better and I like that at least I know part of what she is in.... I didn't get a pic and I wish I had of her roots when I cut the pot off of her.... She has a real good root system... So maybe there's something to the NC soil thing.....:circle-of-love:
DSC095922.JPG
DSC095932.JPG
DSC095942.JPG
DSC095952.JPG
DSC095961.JPG
DSC095972.JPG
DSC095981.JPG
DSC095991.JPG
DSC096003.JPG
DSC096012.JPG
DSC096021.JPG

I just spoke with Jason on Skype and he corrected the coverage area... It was a typo and I just copied and pasted so I will try and change it in the intro but don't know if I still can... but it should be 7' x 7' coverage at 42"..... that still don't blow...:straightface:... For real I could literally grow in my den with just a bit of side lighting if I hung her at 60" and she is hung higher than that right now so dang.... this is one big bad boy...:yahoo:......:circle-of-love:

1440w spider 16 LED grow light
Item No:Spider 16-1440
Power:1440w
Voltage (I/P):AC100V-240V
Woking Temperature:25~55 degree
Product Size:L650*W650*H60mm

in LOGOFeatures:

1. Patented Design fixture special cooling system.

2. Most powerful each 108w COB LED grow light in the current market.

3. Full spectra from 380-850nm & white for the best grow effect

4. Single 108watt LED with FULL Spectrum bands mutil-chips for the best mixture of different spectra, most
effective & powerful for optimal performance .

5. convex lens make the average intensity of each spectrum per unit of area, mix the full spectra like
sunshine (the part of 380-850nm) 6 Spider series spread a fixed coverage with average intensity of
each band. Coverage is the same with different quantity LEDs on.

7. Each 108watt LED can be simply replaced with our unique sodering-free design.

8. Built-in fans, unique vents which prevent the water drop into the body.

9 .Whole anti-rust casing with great heat sink.

10. 2 plugs which can be connected the lamp One by One.

11. Unique design in cooling the LEDs, the Whole body is the heatsink system, you can touch the
temperature of LEDs by touching the lens.

12. Acryl sheet with reflector surface, make sure all light in use, no waste.

13 .LED, Drivers and fixture are designed and customized by ourselves, price is controlled, everybody
can afford it.

14. Hang kits included

15. 3 year full warranty

in LOGOParameter:

Model Number Spider 16-1440
Type of Light Source High power COB Chip
Quantity of LED 16PCS 1440w COB LED
Input Voltage(V) AC100V-240V
Wavelength Range 370~850nm
PF 0.9902/100V (0.9621/220V)
Color of Lamp Body Black
Input Voltage 100~240V AC
Frequency 50/60 HZ
Input Current 600mA
Beam Angle 120 degrees..... On the Spider16 60 degrees
Lumens Output 17280lm
Par Value 300mm:1880µmol
Working Environment -25~55 degree
Lifespan 50,000hrs
Size of Lamp Body L650*W650*H60mm
Packing Size L125*W345*H60mm
Weight 4.29kg
Packing Weight
Power Draw
5.3kg
195W-210W

There are Two version for this lamp:
1st type is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs diode in EACH COB LED. (Coming Soon)
2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440nm 4PCS,
460nm 6PCS,580nm 1PCS,610nm 1PCS,630nm 4PCS,660nm 10PCS. this have 30pcs diode
in EACH COB LED.

The corrected coverage area is 7' x 7' @ 42"

:circle-of-love:

Pure Kush looking purely lovely, Dennise. I love it that so many of us use the bath! Mrs Teddy's exclusive bathroom gets a full clean by me after every watering. That's the deal. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom