Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hidiho neighbors... My Jack Herer was just not a happy looking girl so I went to the new local Hydro store... by local... it's only about 50 miles from here... anyhow it's a great place and I got a pH pen finally and checked her pH and it was 6.8 so I don't think that is the issue so I decided to pot her up to her final home in a 7 gallon smart pot... and put her in a small tent all by herself under the Spider4 then I did the same to the Blue Mataro and put her under the 96x3w reflector and 48x3w reflector.... I decided that maybe I had let the PJ soil get to old and let sit out in the shed over the winter so I potted them both up in Fox Farm 1/2 Ocean Forest and 1/2 Happy Frog...The Blue Mataro looks happy as can be but the Jack Herer is still pretty sad but we shall see how she looks in the morning.....:circle-of-love:
DSC014114.JPG
DSC014122.JPG
DSC014134.JPG
DSC014166.JPG
DSC014173.JPG
DSC014184.JPG
DSC014194.JPG

I hope so Canna and I agree her color is beautiful and the color of the Blue Mataro kinkda sucks but the Mataro is straightening herself out and I will say the root system I saw when I transplanted them both is remarkable.... By far the best one I have ever had... They are big fat roots rolling around the pot all the way from the top down... They both were just beautiful... I just can't figure this one out... The pH seems to be OK... I know I didn't overwater them or underwater them this time.... I had them in the PJ organic soil and the only thing I can figure there is I let it sit out in the shed all winter and maybe that did something to it....IDK..:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

OK here's the babies today... The Blue Mataro is not as yellow as the new growth looks in the pics but they are under the LEDs so knowing the color is not as bad as it looks they are looking much happier today... especially the Jack Herer IMO.... I don't really know if there was any reason for the PJ soil to have gone bad some how but also I originally potted them up in those little pots that degrade and that you can just put in the next size up pot instead of having to disturb them and remove them from their container and I'm wondering if they were only getting the nutrients from the baby PJ soil and not getting enough of anything from the PJ veg soil... Any how they seem to be much happier today so whatever the issue was I think it has been corrected.....
Oh and the dry weight of the 3 gallon Purple Trainwreck.....:circle-of-love:
DSC014305.JPG
DSC014312.JPG
DSC014324.JPG
DSC014345.JPG
DSC014355.JPG

7Dust came by yesterday to help me get some things done in the grow room and I think he really likes the Blueberry OG... Well I think it's the BB OG... it's either that one or the Crazy Miss Hyde... I forgot to mark any of them so there are 3 or 4 I am not sure of anymore... :oops:.... Said he took 2 or 3 hits and slept for 3 hours....:sleep: I sure wish I could get that kind of buzz from my smoke...:straightface:...:circle-of-love:

Yes... Yes it does...:) I have 1 more PTW to jar up tomorrow and that has to make it until my babies get done so we are talking many months now till the next harvest... I may pop an auto or 2 just to have something to play with but I think I have a nice range of strains to get me through...:blushsmile: and to be honest I am having one of those gut checks that is telling me not to go over the top for a while and so I think I will just play with the 2 babies I have now for a while....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom