Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

hello @Dennise I have seen you have harvested the top half of a plant and let the bottom half flower more or at least I think I have lol my plants are really close together so I think wont get much light near the bottom of my plants and I am willing to let the bottom half grow a little longer if I can get a better harvest so that sounds like it would work for me can you tell me a little about it please

Yes I did... The Pure Kush just didn't get anything on the bottom but baby popcorn buds so I chopped off the top which had really nice buds and threw the bottom back in the bloom tent and it took almost as long again but I pulled 202 grams off the top and 201 off the bottom so it was certainly worth it.....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

I have the final weight on the 5 gallon Purple Trainwreck and IMO if you have the room it is most certainly worth the 2 gallons difference come harvest.....:circle-of-love:
DSC014673.JPG
DSC014682.JPG
DSC014704.JPG

holley crap

OK both the PTW's were popped on 1-19-15... so the 5 gallon PTW veg'd for 47 days and I flipped her to 12/12 3-7-15 and she flowered for 69 days and was chopped on 5-15-15... I had originally posted it was 70 days but I apparently miscounted.... I don't really understand why but the nugs on the 3 gallon PTW are much larger than the nugs off the 5 gallon PTW.... The only thing I can attribute this to is the finishing lights they were under.... The 3 gallon PTW finished under a Mars II 400 (5w) and the 5 gallon PTW finished under a 96x3w reflector... so I am assuming the difference in the nugs is due to the light wattage difference.... I would have thought they would be bigger on the 5 gallon PTW and I did for sure get a heavier harvest out of the 5 gallon just not as big of buds.... Who knew..:confused:....:circle-of-love:

Well my 144x5w reflector finally found it's way to my front door.... I won't go into any boring details but this is the correct 144x5w and the only difference I can see in the looks or design of the casing is it is a bit thicker... The light is extremely bright and doesn't seem to be any heavier and when I turned it on the noise was minimal..... It took quite a while for it to get here so I will be only using the Twilight Spider16 and Spider4 for this complete grow then I will try putting the 2 Mars II 400's and the new 144x5w reflector in the 4'x4' tent and see what happens.... Mars-Hydro did a great job of getting all the info off the package....:goodjob:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC014963.JPG
DSC014974.JPG
DSC014982.JPG
DSC014997.JPG
DSC015005.JPG
DSC015025.JPG
DSC015034.JPG
DSC015046.JPG

Back
Top Bottom