3 x Auto Seeds

G14 Seeds | FastBuds Seeds
1 x Autoflowering Seeds

Crop Circle | Cream of the Crop
1 x Autoflowering Seeds

Jumping Black Dash Seeds | Dr Krippling
1 x Autoflowering Seeds

Plus 7 freebies......

I went shopping...:blushsmile: I am going to run autos for a while and see what I come up with....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Blue Blood Seeds | Medicann Seeds
Feminized and Regular Seeds Pack Size
3 x Feminized Seeds

Ultra Lemon Haze | Auto Seeds
3 x Auto Seeds

G14 Seeds | FastBuds Seeds
1 x Autoflowering Seeds

Crop Circle | Cream of the Crop
1 x Autoflowering Seeds

Jumping Black Dash Seeds | Dr Krippling
1 x Autoflowering Seeds

Plus 7 freebies......

I went shopping...:blushsmile: I am going to run autos for a while and see what I come up with....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

You need to pop a Blue Blood. You won't be disappointed. I am hoping to make some RSO from the girl I have in flowering now. :peace:

Your the reason I ordered them Super.... They are the only regular beans I ordered... well they are all fems but photo.... and I am going to pop all 3 of them as soon as they get here and all the rest are autos so I am going to just put 1 or 2 of them in and out while the photo girls do their thing....:circle-of-love:

I got my Mars-Hydro 5w lights all up and have it all running to check all my numbers as far as temps and humidity and make sure everything is dialed in pretty well.... I am going to put the auto NLxBB that has popped in there and when the new beans get here I will also put the BB's in with the auto.... There are also 7 freebies and they will all be autos too so I am just going to be putting them in and out with the BB.... I really am just lovin' the new 144x5w reflector... It really doesn't seem to be putting off any more heat than the 3w or at least not enough to notice and I had it and the 2 Mars II's hung and going in about 30 minutes time... I love my Mars-Hydro's and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
DSC016015.JPG
DSC016024.JPG
DSC016036.JPG

I got my Mars-Hydro 5w lights all up and have it all running to check all my numbers as far as temps and humidity and make sure everything is dialed in pretty well.... I am going to put the auto NLxBB that has popped in there and when the new beans get here I will also put the BB's in with the auto.... There are also 7 freebies and they will all be autos too so I am just going to be putting them in and out with the BB.... I really am just lovin' the new 144x5w reflector... It really doesn't seem to be putting off any more heat than the 3w or at least not enough to notice and I had it and the 2 Mars II's hung and going in about 30 minutes time... I love my Mars-Hydro's and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
DSC016015.JPG
DSC016024.JPG
DSC016036.JPG

I can see... the light! :rofl: but for real that is one nice set up you got there

I am totally loving it so far.... My temps are running perfect and they are just so friggin' easy to use... I literally had all 3 lights hung and everything else ... timers etc... done in 30 minutes without a hitch.... I'm really excited about running this 144x5w for the first time... I loved the 3w reflectors and I love my 5w Mars II's but putting them together IMO is really genius.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom