Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:passitleft: High Magic man... I sure hope she's that good...:blushsmile: I really do wish I could take pics like Canna or Cola Monster and ya'll could see them the same as I do... I can't even move a leaf or something without having to use alcohol to get the sticky off... I think she is just magnificent... This one has me majorly stoked and I have another bean of her and I'm quite interested in popping her and doing the training I normally do so I can see if I can get a larger yield that way... Not that I think this one is not going to give me a nice harvest cause to only be in flower for 3 weeks she has some awesome nugs on her that are already as big as my normal ones at harvest...:blushsmile:
Hope you have a blessed and green day my friend...:circle-of-love:

Hello !!. What's going on . Nice to meet everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some sorta of hand held meter that will show the actual watts that abled panel is pulling. I don't know the name of it but I have seen people using one . I believe ??. Sorry I didn't read thru this thread. I've never seen one with over 12k replys lol..

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

Hello !!. What's going on . Nice to meet everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some sorta of hand held meter that will show the actual watts that abled panel is pulling. I don't know the name of it but I have seen people using one . I believe ??. Sorry I didn't read thru this thread. I've never seen one with over 12k replys lol..

I use the Kill-a-watt meters. They plug into the outlet, then plug your light or other things into that and it gives the usage data. The only handheld digital that I've come across are highly expensive. I will be interested to see what's being used by others on the handheld ones.

:thumb:

I can't honestly say I've ever used a meter to check one. I just kinda go by what the manufacturer says and I think it's usually about half of what the light is rated... Like if it's a M-H 400... It's pulling about 200 true watts... Now if that's correct I don't really know but that's what I was told somewhere down the line...
Can't say as I blame you for not reading the whole journal...:yikes: It might take a minute...:blushsmile: Glad to meet you and feel free to post up any questions you may have... I kind of an idiot but there are some incredibly smart folks wander through here from time to time....

:passitleft: High Canna... Thanks for answering the questions cause I don't have a clue about all that and thanks for blowing smoke :).... At least you can see the sugar on her but I promise if you were taking the pics of this particular girl they would be spectacular... She is like nothing I've ever seen...:yahoo:....

Hope everyone has a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

I use the Kill-a-watt meters. They plug into the outlet, then plug your light or other things into that and it gives the usage data. The only handheld digital that I've come across are highly expensive. I will be interested to see what's being used by others on the handheld ones.

:thumb:
Thanks man ! So it's called a kill a watt . I'll Google it see where I can get one. Thanks again. Most appreciated

I can't honestly say I've ever used a meter to check one. I just kinda go by what the manufacturer says and I think it's usually about half of what the light is rated... Like if it's a M-H 400... It's pulling about 200 true watts... Now if that's correct I don't really know but that's what I was told somewhere down the line...
Can't say as I blame you for not reading the whole journal...:yikes: It might take a minute...:blushsmile: Glad to meet you and feel free to post up any questions you may have... I kind of an idiot but there are some incredibly smart folks wander through here from time to time....

:passitleft: High Canna... Thanks for answering the questions cause I don't have a clue about all that and thanks for blowing smoke :).... At least you can see the sugar on her but I promise if you were taking the pics of this particular girl they would be spectacular... She is like nothing I've ever seen...:yahoo:....

Hope everyone has a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

Don't let her fool you. When I started on this journey, her journals were the first ones I gravitated to and boy did I learn a lot!!! Still do!!:circle-of-love::peace:

dang 800 pages now . holly crap smoke gods. lol
:volcano-smiley:

:loopy::byebye::passitleft:

Hiigghhhh D!!! Hugs. Hope everything on the homefront is good. Your girls are lovely as always!! Hope your wednesday has been a good one! :volcano-smiley:

:passitleft: High Scottay... Actually I had to go take a pee test...:yikes: and I thought it was going to be a blood test which is a much shorter time but I did a cleanse and all that and was pretty sure I would pass a blood test but nooooo... it was just a pee test so I stopped on the way home and got a home test and I am pretty sure I didn't pass the one at the doctors office. He knows what I do and always gives me a heads up cause by law here now they have to test ya once a year. I tried to call him today cause as of today I could pass the pee test but apparently karma was coming after me for some reason cause he's out of the office for a week...:blushsmile:... So now I'm sitting here wondering if I can just get stoned cause he is out of the office for a week and I ain't going that long...:thedoubletake: It's been a week today and I'm about over it. I use CCO for MS and knew it would take a bit longer to get all that out of me but it has been a really hard week and I'm over it so I think I am just going back to tacking and the doc did promise me he wasn't going to drop me or anything if I pulled dirty so I was hoping not to have to deal with all that but I can't go much longer like this... This is the first time I have stopped the CCO since I started treating my MS with it and man can I tell the difference. Walking is somewhat of a challenge right now..:yikes: Other than that it's a beautiful day in paradise.... Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday....:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom