DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

420 Mag has no desire to regular something like that. It's upon each member to do what they want. Inside the 420 sandbox, it's too much for them to deal with. That's what paypal is for.

its still a business and if we the members are willing to pay, that means a profit stream...shouldnt be dismissed so easily. its a genuine capitalist way of helping a member and 420 mag with a single action.

hell if they dont look into it, ill do some research myself....anyways, so as not to go too far off the MJ topic ill shut up immediatly on this topic now. the suggestion is there for them to read, ill say no more ;)

Do you guys know who Daft Punk is?

It's a group consisting of 2 french men. Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter.

They have a song Called "Harder Better Faster Stronger". And I love it. Been one of my top 5 fav songs for almost 6 years now.
The also have 2 songs called "Digital Love", and "One More Time". I know they used to play them on the radio.

But if you haven't heard you should listen. :)

Its a really interesting beat, and i just love music when i'm stoned.

Haha, just kidding.
I believe thats a .....

12 hours on, 5 1/2 hours off, One hour on, 5 1/2 hours off.

Right?

The only problem with this is, I don't have a timer. and I'm not home enough to fit this schedule. I turn them On manually at 6am, and turn them off manually at 12midnight.

Stumbles in....Damn bro your girls are looking nice... Good job on the LST and topping too! :love: daft punk too there alive album is great I listen to it while I assemble at work keeps my rates up and helps keep me motivated. Grew out of raving but not the music. Some friends don't understand and i still get flamed when I listen to techno/trance. Dubstep remixes are my new fav. Well off to the depths of the interwebs again! Always lurking here and there around here......:peace:

Right on. Electronically/Techno is the shish bro.

Chronic + Techno = good mood and rapid head bobbing. lol
I thought $20and a hooker ment rapid head bobbing:)

Well, that too. But it's not just rapid head bobbing, it's that, moaning, groaning, the word "yes" repeated multiple times, and no headphones.. unless you're into that.

Okay guys... I'm off of work, i'm beat, and my foot and shoulders are killing me.Sooo, packed Rastabongian. Bout to rip away. Who's in?

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom