DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

yep the top red line, basically your cutting the new growth and new leaf growth off, what it leaves you is the stem and the 2 growths at the node, these 2 then grow and become the top of the plant, so then you have got 2 main tops instead of the 1, your removing 1 main top and new leaf growth to give you 2 main tops, its pretty easy and the plant recovers well from topping,

Hi guys i hope im not too late to the party, was at the hospital. i now have no teeth. i dishcharged myself as they wanted me to stay over night..balls to that i have a life to lead.

This picture below. ill use that as the same example.

first and most important question, what are you planning for the top, you going to put it in water and turn it into a clone couple weeks down the line?

if the answer is yes, then this picture is wrong, well its a little flawed anyway so ill go throught it.

the blue line used for topping is in the wrong place.
if you wanted to make it a clone, you would wait untill that stem that is above the node that is above the blue line is an inch longer, then you would snip ABOVE those big leaves by about 1cm

If your not making a clone, then you dont have to wait, but you would still cut 1cm above the node that is above the blue line.

you leave at least an inch of stem after cut on the cutting for it to take root.

you cut 1 cm above the new tops to allow the wounded top room to shrivel to a stub at the feet of the 2 new tops. less than 1cm and you increase the risk of an infection that can spread easier.

not wanting to step on anyones toes for contradicting, but im in hella pain and need to say it as i see it in as few words as possible...diplomacy got left behind.
:circle-of-love:

Son_2.JPG

Hi guys i hope im not too late to the party, was at the hospital. i now have no teeth. i dishcharged myself as they wanted me to stay over night..balls to that i have a life to lead.

This picture below. ill use that as the same example.

first and most important question, what are you planning for the top, you going to put it in water and turn it into a clone couple weeks down the line?

if the answer is yes, then this picture is wrong, well its a little flawed anyway so ill go throught it.

the blue line used for topping is in the wrong place.
if you wanted to make it a clone, you would wait untill that stem that is above the node that is above the blue line is an inch longer, then you would snip ABOVE those big leaves by about 1cm

If your not making a clone, then you dont have to wait, but you would still cut 1cm above the node that is above the blue line.

you leave at least an inch of stem after cut on the cutting for it to take root.

you cut 1 cm above the new tops to allow the wounded top room to shrivel to a stub at the feet of the 2 new tops. less than 1cm and you increase the risk of an infection that can spread easier.

not wanting to step on anyones toes for contradicting, but im in hella pain and need to say it as i see it in as few words as possible...diplomacy got left behind.
:circle-of-love:

Son_2.JPG

Welcome! This isn't the topping pic though. It was my poor attempt at showing LST. Look back and there is a pic with red. That was the topping pic.

looks like you done a perfect job mate, the topping looks good, you see the 2 tiny growth at the node, well they become the 2 tops, the lst you have done also looks ok, just make sure that every few days you undo the ties and leave them off for a few hours, this stops the plant getting stressed as the stem is still growing so it does pull tighter so letting it offer every few days will stop this happening, but you lst looks ok to me, try and get the stem growing sideways and this gets all the growth at the nodes growing upwards gving you as many tops as you like,

good idea, you dont want anything tight around the stem or branches, i use pipe cleaners as you can bend them in any place you like, plus cost next to nothing, its best to undo every week to let the plant relax and stretch without any pressure then just put the ties back on,
as for the males, we cant help you with that, all i would say is head over to herbies and order some fem seeds, plus you get 2 regular seeds and 1 fem or auto fem seed free with every order even if you only buy 1 seed, well worth having a look,

Ummm. Illegal? Aren't we all dancing around that anyways? Whether you are in a 'legal' State or not, it's still a Federal crime. We just have not chipped away enough States yet to make it a politically popular move for a Washington Douche Bag to take it up as an issue.

:ganjamon:

i have been warned in the past, we cant even joke about sending each other seeds, i was joking in the contest and asked someone to post me some, never intended it to be taken seriously, i just loved the way the bud looked and said post me my sample, i then got a stern warning from the 420gilrs, who are very hot by the way, just check out the paid for part of the site, use the links at the top and highlight 420 people, then choose 420 girls, then check them out, i dont mine been told off by them, lol, some nice girls their, real nice.

as for the beans, id happily send you some baked beans, but you live across the ocean to me, if you lived a tad closer id happily send you some fem seeds, but as the postage would cost more than the seeds then you would be better off going to herbies and spending £1.24 or $2.00 on 1 x special kush, the cheapest single seed herbie does, i know its not a fem, but you will get a fem seed for free plus 2 other regular seeds, its what i do, now i got a collection of seeds, fem and regular, keep me going for a while.

your in the usa arent you,

Back
Top Bottom