DgC's Multistrain Hempy LED Grow 2012

forgot my sativa.....

GEDC03091.JPG
GEDC03111.JPG
GEDC0312.JPG

Hey bro, all you plants are looking DANK! Gettin nice and frosty over there! Nice job on the cloner, I just built a simpler one myself, except smaller. I don't need big numbers of clones for my grow as I grow bigger plants in 5 gal dwc buckets. Anyway, you will for sure get a better yield then u think. I've got a new issue that I've never encountered before, Thrips! I caught them very early I think, and I got a organic spray that will keep them at bay until the nematodes I ordered come in to hopefully take care of the problem completely. But shit man, my stomach dropped when I spotted one of the little fuckers crawling on the underside of one of my leaves! But anyway, yours are looking great, keep it up, how much longer do they have?

I tell ya DgC, those hempys are looking out a sight, by far the best I've seen in a while, you ought to be very proud of how far youve come in such a short time. Your doing great and keep up the good work on your kid, BM can only get at cha if you let her. You sound like you gotcha head on your shoulders. Some people loose it and make it worse. You got alot of good shit going on. Maybe the reason my aerocloner is leaking out of the sides are my manifolds to high? If I cant get it fixed I'll just use my old way of cloning.

Hey bro, all you plants are looking DANK! Gettin nice and frosty over there! Nice job on the cloner, I just built a simpler one myself, except smaller. I don't need big numbers of clones for my grow as I grow bigger plants in 5 gal dwc buckets. Anyway, you will for sure get a better yield then u think. I've got a new issue that I've never encountered before, Thrips! I caught them very early I think, and I got a organic spray that will keep them at bay until the nematodes I ordered come in to hopefully take care of the problem completely. But shit man, my stomach dropped when I spotted one of the little fuckers crawling on the underside of one of my leaves! But anyway, yours are looking great, keep it up, how much longer do they have?

Yo dog i got some shit off amazon montgomery garden spray w/ spinosad sprayed one time they were all dead and it was 15 plants at the time they all had it but sprayed and like half hour or hour later everything was gone the shrivel up and fall off really worth it u dilute it in water so it last.......hope you wipe them fuckers out hommie

I tell ya DgC, those hempys are looking out a sight, by far the best I've seen in a while, you ought to be very proud of how far youve come in such a short time. Your doing great and keep up the good work on your kid, BM can only get at cha if you let her. You sound like you gotcha head on your shoulders. Some people loose it and make it worse. You got alot of good shit going on. Maybe the reason my aerocloner is leaking out of the sides are my manifolds to high? If I cant get it fixed I'll just use my old way of cloning.

thanks hommie but yeah before was cloning in rockwool cubes tried all vermiculite being broke and was almost gonna try peat pellets with vermiculite stuffed in the hole to wrap around cut but not gonna fill the cloner.....gonna cut these moms brutally fill what i can and tape rest of holes .....:tokin:

Sounds like a product we all shoud have in our arsenal. I am super jazzed about later today when my Garden wakes up I got some nutrients bubbling right now and there going to get there first real feeding in a while, hoping that will spruce em up so I can take cuttings next week. My good friend Ryan @ Sunflower Supplies called me with my credit from selling all my LED's (sorry Buck, couldnt get em to work for me) and I ordered Four Nano 1000 watt ballasts 5 HPS bulbs,Cordsets (gonna run em bare bulb. Light mover (new motor) used rail, 30 uniseals, 30 6mm Grommets, air pump and stones and a 4' 8 bulb T5. Rockwool cubes and my much needed 4.0 calibration fluid. So now I can start getting my 600 sq. ft. Cabin Aka 4 room Grow Lab up and running for next years "Biggest Grow of my Life" I'm throwing out all the cards and well see what I am able to do with it. Ryan is thinking of becoming a sponsor here at 420mag I told him we could use a good hydro shop sponsor here and he's a great dude with awesome prices.

Damn you got all that just from trading in the led's.....sounds like you got your game plan set bro I wish you to have a heavy harvest when the time comes......my little hood dream is to grab like 2 or 3 family house route all electricity to basement and justify the electrical usage of all the lights in the actual house will be a cot to sleep and my entertainment so a tv, xbox, modem/router, and a fridge will be the only electrical upstairs....big dream but one day who knows the goverment will fall and i can grow in a large field outside with 2 blunts and 4 guns like a shepard over his sheep....DAMN aint even start tokin yet.....lol
:tokin:

Sounds like a product we all shoud have in our arsenal.

I agree although if theres no need just yet then........ I got my thrips by bringing an aloe plant from outside in to see how well it would grow under led....(curiosity kills) If it was not for that who knows maybe would have never got them.....but all i can say is i needed it and one single use(no follow up) everything was wiped out and no ill effect to plant no residue left over on leaves it was best $25 i spent....( i hated those bugs damaging my babies)

Man, I wish I could toke! I got a fricken UA in ten days so I gotta leave the little bit of buds I got alone :confused::trance:
I hear you on the imp. stuff lol, when I go remote and stay away from the wife and kids I will have a mini fridge, a flat screen tv, laptop, cell phone, PS3 and my alarm clock lol. I hope your dream comes true one day. If shit hits the fan on the 21st I guess those who have seeds or access to plants to clone will be able to grow what they want when they want and as many as they want. I ended up with a deal on craigs list earlier this year trading some flowers and 200 bucks for a 1/4 hp chiller, 2 six" ice boxes, 2 six" vortec with speed controls, so I got all this equipment sitting there and I still have to figure out the best way to put it to use. I am learning tons here @420mag and hope to learn enough to install and run the stuff at its potential. I saw a bomb grow room on youtube where a guy named baseball dude or something where he had a vortec fan on one end and on the other was a HVAC Y with a ice box on each end to cool his sealed room. Luckily I downloaded his vid's cause there gone now. I wonder if i could put it up on a thread here to get some advice. let me know if you want to check it out?
I got all this equipment and the only thing need is more "Grower Talent"

Back
Top Bottom