DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013

Negative Spimp, I just pulled her out today, roots were about 8 inches long. That was a $28 USD seed, down the drain...oh well.

Whoa. You axed her? Was she showing any bad signs or something or were you just tired of looking at it? :rofl: ;)

turning very dark, hard and brittle and absolutely no growth. Also I got tired at looking at money wasted lol!

I dont blame you one bit. Even my confidense in her was waning at best. :rip: Two Toed badger. :straightface:
On brighter news, your auto is looking really good. What are your plans for her? LST? Mild LST? Or standard xmas tree?
Ive got some plans for my next auto bean, but I dont want to influence ya... ;)

I think topping, fimming and HST are off the table, but I don't see why you couldn't LST. After all, LST doesn't inhibit growth, it just sorta rearranges it. I wouldn't be afraid to bend the top over to get a couple of lower branches to catch up. It depends on the strain - some are branchier than others. It's harder to manage on an indica dominant.

LST This Then!!!! LOL! Look at that Spaniard as he bangs his sword against his shield!
IMG_015725.JPG

Lol, yer a regular Master!

Give your Silver LA a little more time - watch to see how she branches. You have plenty of time with that one.

+reps for the balls

My Silver LA is a bit squat, so I pulled the light away from her a bit or I would lst her too.
It is neat they evolved around us evolving them for thousands of years , like herding sheep we created these things after our long run evolving ourselves. Without these stinky ass plants we would be hundreds of years behind really. We would still be trying to figure out why people die of all these insane diseases and then pass the shit rag after using it to the next person.... It did wonders for us.

wow, what healthy plants! they are a nice lush shade of green. i dont like fimming but everything else is awesome!

Thanks B.Real. Because I'm just growing a couple plants at a time, I want to try and get the most yield out of them as I can. Fimming I was told actually creates two new separate shoots, which is what I'm looking for. I want to be able to HST it into A short wide bush with tons of buds created by lateral growth of bending over the normally vertical branches. Well that's my goal anyway, we'll see how that goes lol!

Thanks B.Real. Because I'm just growing a couple plants at a time, I want to try and get the most yield out of them as I can. Fimming I was told actually creates two new separate shoots, which is what I'm looking for. I want to be able to HST it into A short wide bush with tons of buds created by lateral growth of bending over the normally vertical branches. Well that's my goal anyway, we'll see how that goes lol!
LST does that when you bend and release it is amazing how fast they reach over the branches on lower nodes when they get use to it

Back
Top Bottom