Digging My Hole Deeper: Tunkers Fun In the Aussie Sun

Good to see another Aussie a outdoor grower on here. I can't use big cages like you due to rippers and helicopters so I use creek soul full of worms in 2 foot round cages
IMG_20181026_134409.jpg
IMG_20181026_134352.jpg

No work yesterday so took the biggest of my outdoor bunch to the secret garden.

Turns out it's been busy since I last visited

Few tomato plants, and what looks like a bloody pumpkin as well

Anyway, turned the soil, gave it a couple litres of rainwater and mulched like a good boy. It's even had a decent spray of neem n dishsoap last couple weeks.

Thanks mate! Saves me walking out there as well haha

Haha that's what I figured, keeps you out of snakes reach! Its not as noticable from the air as you'd think it might be for it's size. Well done! They all look nice and happy too.

Its crazy how cheap you can find them anymore. A couple of my brothers are pretty into racing them it's neat for sure. The cool views you can get with them are awesome. A few years ago it was almost impossible to get these low altitude shots

Haha that's what I figured, keeps you out of snakes reach! Its not as noticable from the air as you'd think it might be for it's size. Well done! They all look nice and happy too.
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised it seems more tucked away then I initially expected. Hopefully when they fill out they'll hide the fencing and be even more inconspicuous...

I need a cheap drone with camera!

Having one that carries water would be even better hahaha

Back
Top Bottom