DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

quality is usually always top where i am, seems everyone has got the true uk cheese so that keeps prices up but people keep coming back for it time after time due to how strong it is,
so the cheese has had a huge impact round here, only downside is all the street dealers now call any decent bud cheese, i think they just want to keep the prices up so pass of anything decent as cheese, most buyers cant tell the difference as most of them dont know anything about strains or different types of bud, so call it cheese and it sells, at least it does where i am but most of it seems to be the cheese,

its done its rounds in the UK for a while now and still plays a big part

Yeah............. I was always satisfied with anything that was GREEN and had some sugar on it.............:cheesygrinsmiley:
90% of the crap that was on the streets was brown, moldy, brickweed that wasnt fit to sell.......
I still fondly remember an old guy that lived down the road from me as a teenager.
I used to mow his lawn for him and he would pay me with a few "purple skunk" buds that he grew in his garden every year.
I swear to this day...........that shit was from a different planet!!!!
It wasnt like a herb high at all............it was like tripping on mild LSD :thedoubletake:
Still havent smoked anything that strong to this very day.......it was WAY ahead of its time I guess........ or maybe i just started smoking way ahead of my time.......lol

it wont be long before you got your own,

the only nice brown looking bud i ever had was some tai weed, that was brown,twiggy and very seedy but got you totally hammered, but im going back many years, their was one year where their was loads of it around, just dont see tai weed anymore

Alrighty then............checked on the Girl this morning and gave her the final flowering stage FF nutes.
Tiger bloom, Big Bloom, Microbrew, Kangaroots, and Cha-Ching.
Checked the PH of the run-off and the soil.........both 6.5 :thumb:
She seems to have become dormant for some reason......not seeing hardly any growth since the stretch stopped:scratchinghead:
I think she may still be recovering from the last defol??????
Im wondering if its time for another good flush????.....as its been about 4-5 weeks since her last douche.
Maybe Im just stressing out over nothing..........anyone have any ideas?

Best way to see growth is to compare it to photos from a week ago ... it may be at full height and now it's time for the buds to swell up ... I'm not a big believer in flushing w/o a visible reason ... weed likes plenty of air to the roots and flushing drowns the roots for a day or two ... JMHO ...
:thumb:

The Fox Farm feeding schedule calls for a flush with "sledgehammer" every 4 weeks...................but its seems to set the plant back a few days everytime I tried it. (im sure it washes away most of the available nutes, thus the delay in growth)
So I was trying to avoid any "setbacks" in the last few weeks of flowering.
She isnt showing any problems other than some of the small lower shaded leafs have a bit of N-claw.............its only on the leafs that get very little light though?

Alrighty then............checked on the Girl this morning and gave her the final flowering stage FF nutes.
Tiger bloom, Big Bloom, Microbrew, Kangaroots, and Cha-Ching.
Checked the PH of the run-off and the soil.........both 6.5 :thumb:
She seems to have become dormant for some reason......not seeing hardly any growth since the stretch stopped:scratchinghead:
I think she may still be recovering from the last defol??????
Im wondering if its time for another good flush????.....as its been about 4-5 weeks since her last douche.
Maybe Im just stressing out over nothing..........anyone have any ideas?

PH is good. She is resting after the stretch? Focusing in Flower development. She will kick in for a second growth spurt but this time it will be the buds fattening up :)

Update............
Started noticing a lil nute burn on the tips of the leaves so I took her outside and gave her a "sledgehammer" flush followed by 5 gals of distilled water to rinse out all of the sledgehammer.
Following the flush after about of hour of good draining......she got a weak nute shot of Cal-mag,Bud Candy,Cha-Ching,and Big Bloom to resupply the washed nutes.
She looked totally different under the natural light outside.........her green color was a bit pale and dull, but the lower growth was very green and lively. I think there is still a bit of bleaching going on from the LED panel, so I raised it another 6 inches or so.
Otherwise...........I can se a bit of bud swelling going on.........but not as much as I would like to see:scratchinghead:
Alot of the pistils are turning orange, so I ordered a pocket microscope 100X to see what the trichs are doing.
I must be too impatient or something.......but I want to see these nugs start swelling!!!! Ugggghhhhh
DSC022214.JPG

DSC022243.JPG
DSC022235.JPG

DSC022224.JPG

DSC022214.JPG

DSC022255.JPG

Nice plant, I am interested in Higher power Advanced LED, got a 100W now.

Subbed to see results...

Thanks Craw....................they give pretty damn good results but are a lil tricky to find the proper height to hang them above the canopy.
I can tell you that 600 watts is WAY overkill for a single plant:thedoubletake:
My original plans were to grow 4 plants in a 4'x4' tent............but only one bean germed outta the 4.
This particular panel should probably always be at least 36"+ from the top of the plants, otherwise the growth is way too thick and you dont get ANY node spacing at all. It will just grow a really short, wide, thick, and bushy mass of leaves that smother each other out.
Live and learn..........
I think this light definately has the capability of growing a single plant that will yield a pound no problem. (if given the proper distance from the plants)
This grow was just an expieriment in new technology for me.........and Ive proven to myself that there is such a thing as too much light!

really nice plant dude! in the beginning those issues looked like nutrient burn.

Thanks B-real,
Yeah............The Fox Farm Ocean Forest is some really hot soil.........I think it needs cut with at least 50% of Light Warrior to avoid nute burn. I learned all kinds of new crap with this grow........:yikes:

I use FFOF and I agree its hot. My last grow I put 1 tbsp. of garden lime per gallon of soil and it seem to help. My current Aurora Indica grow I mixed 6 tbsp. of garden lime per 4 gallons of FFOF. Hopefully it "cools" off the soil a bit while providing magnesium :)

Back
Top Bottom