Does Mars-Hydro ship discretely?

420RSN

Just a simple question that I needed answered. Could not find answer at their web site.

Thank you for response, if you reply.

- enjoy your garden per *mistress* -

RSN

West side of Appalachian Mountains between Virginia and Georgia

This site is a major LED site with numerous forum threads concerning Mars-hydro.

All I am asking is does Mars-Hydro ship with discrete labeling when purchased? looking to purchase.

- enjoy your garden! per *mistress* -

Rsn

Flip:
Do not to mean to be ungracious but I think I am at the right place with my question. Why, the thread before this one is about a Mars-Hydro as well as numerous others in this forum.
However to take your advice; I will go else where.

RSN

:circle-of-love: Hi, 420RSN, welcome to the forum. Our lights will ship discreetly. No worries. :Namaste:
Flip:
Do not to mean to be ungracious but I think I am at the right place with my question. Why, the thread before this one is about a Mars-Hydro as well as numerous others in this forum.
However to take your advice; I will go else where.

RSN

Miss Sara:
Thank you for both the welcome and answer to my question. Note: I am not a forum person only joined to answer to my question that could not be found at your companies web site.

RSN

Miss Sara:
I have encounter issues in ordering from the Mars-Hydro site. It seems that the ordering experience does not understand the concept of billing address, (Post Office box), and shipping address, (my physical home), when ordering thru paypal. see order # 11039 and #11041‏. Note left comment to cancel order 11039 then re-order receiving order #11041. I will cancel #11041. Both show shipping about 60 lbs of lights to my P.O. Box.

I am not upset but I order quite a lot thru ebay/amazon/momandpops and have never encounter a check-out process that does not allow one to select a shipping address that is different from billing address.

Again thank you for your support.

RSN

:circle-of-love: hi 420RSN, I am sorry about this. You can select to ship to shipping address and billing address. You need to fill in the shipping address. We will send the lights to the shipping address. Or could you send me an email? Here is my email info@mars-hydro.com Just tell me you are 420RSN from 420. I will help you to process the order.:Namaste:
Miss Sara:
I have encounter issues in ordering from the Mars-Hydro site. It seems that the ordering experience does not understand the concept of billing address, (Post Office box), and shipping address, (my physical home), when ordering thru paypal. see order # 11039 and #11041‏. Note left comment to cancel order 11039 then re-order receiving order #11041. I will cancel #11041. Both show shipping about 60 lbs of lights to my P.O. Box.

I am not upset but I order quite a lot thru ebay/amazon/momandpops and have never encounter a check-out process that does not allow one to select a shipping address that is different from billing address.

Again thank you for your support.

RSN

"Heirloom:
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

The reason I asked the question of MARS shipping was that I purchase a hi-dollar LED light system from an Austin TEXAS seller with the statement of no-one would know. Well that deliver via FedEx in a box with a big-ass billboard on the side of it saying "That's right; it's from Texas; we are Illumitex Grow Light". By the way, they seem to not have time for single unit buyers. Gal in customer support is very snobbish plus 2 to 3 week lead time.

Again thank you for your response but MARS customer support person, "Smokin Sara" has assured me that it will be discrete.

-
RSN

"Heirloom:
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

The reason I asked the question of MARS shipping was that I purchase a hi-dollar LED light system from an Austin TEXAS seller with the statement of no-one would know. Well that deliver via FedEx in a box with a big-ass billboard on the side of it saying "That's right; it's from Texas; we are Illumitex Grow Light". By the way, they seem to not have time for single unit buyers. Gal in customer support is very snobbish plus 2 to 3 week lead time.

Again thank you for your response but MARS customer support person, "Smokin Sara" has assured me that it will be discrete.

-
RSN
Sara assured me too. Just tellin' you how it actually is, or was for me.

Sara,

well, your company's is in a business. It should be and must be have its "s h i t" together, period. We, the public, that the buy products from your company need to have faith but it seems that there is little faith from what I am hearing thru this forum.

Please note to whom ever is above you (management) Sara; that I except nothing but the best. Else my reviews will reflect my disappointment in Mars Hydro. No matter how good your lights are.

-
RSN

It states the contents on the outside of the box. "Led Light"

I just bought my second unit. Very happy with the product
SAM_6753.JPG

SAM_6752.JPG

Nice looking setup my green friend.

Thank you! This is my second run. The first one came out better than any of my other friends who have been growing for years. They all want my buds. haha Organic super soil is the way to go

So much fun and I love the Mars Hydro products. Looking forward to trying out the Blue Veg light.

SAM_6763.jpg

SAM_6762_OG.jpg

SAM_6760.jpg

look good, elamigoverde. Great to know you love our light.:circle-of-love: Sorry guys, I have to tell you. As many evidences have proved, the package shipped from CA warehouse will be marked "led light" on the package. We are working on it. When there is a solution, I will inform you.

If this helps, I just received one from Ca. and nowhere on the box does it say whats inside. The only mention of led is in the SKU #( IZ-700-140LED ). No mention of Mars Hydro or LED Light.

thanks for the info, Cranky. This is the case. We have stocked the produces in two warehouses in California. One is pure but the other one will attach "led light" to the package... However, one thing is for sure. We don't put logo on the package.

Back
Top Bottom