Dohc's Cannaball Run 2021

The AD's are doing great.
:yahoo: Mine too :high-five:
Looks like you’re eleven out of ten for the recent arrivals. Smooth :cool:
Song for the week
Cheers. I haven’t got sp’ffy so found a live version elsewhere. He really has a nice voice when he isn’t doing the cookie monster thing ♩♪♫

Been a long one, so need to shake off some darkness.
o_O for you too, huh?
:hug: Dammit all.
Shake ya Tay Tays ♩♪♫ :tommy:
pics of the mother's outdoors
Looking good. I forget are you replacing them or just gonna run them out now?

Nice update. :headbanger: You might have inspired me to cut through a fug and make a post :peace::love:

What are you all smoking tonight?

Thanks brother.
I had a big day trimming and cutting the buds off the latest harvest yesterday.
The predator bugs have made a massive difference.
I've got no sign of the mites and there is no more leaf damage either.
The tent that had them is looking lush and has really picked up.
I put bugs throughout the whole room/tents and there has been no adverse effects.:woohoo:

Going to try the tumbler tomorrow!

Thanks brother.
I had a big day trimming and cutting the buds off the latest harvest yesterday.
The predator bugs have made a massive difference.
I've got no sign of the mites and there is no more leaf damage either.
The tent that had them is looking lush and has really picked up.
I put bugs throughout the whole room/tents and there has been no adverse effects.:woohoo:

Nice brother.... a plan in action! Be cool to see some tumbler pics and congrats on the harvest

I put bugs throughout the whole room/tents and there has been no adverse effects.
Does this mean you have to wash the predator bugs off at harvest or is it the case that they really only go where there is a yummy bag of protein (mite) to eat? It’s magic isn’t it?! Before and after.
:popcorn:

Does this mean you have to wash the predator bugs off at harvest or is it the case that they really only go where there is a yummy bag of protein (mite) to eat? It’s magic isn’t it?! Before and after
From what the seller of the bugs states. The predator will basically seek and destroy the spider mites untill they are gone. The predator will then eat each other or die off!
I'm washing everything as well before drying.
I can finally feel confident having all the tents open at the same time.
It makes it a much nicer place to be in, when you can see everything at the same time.
A garden rather than a dark room full of tents!

That great Dohc that the plants are now going well without the infestation, who/what are bugs that you used? I didn't even realise you could get such things in NZ.
I hope the tumbler run goes well with it's first trial.

Well the tumbler works!
It was a trial and error sort of attempt but the end result is good enough for the bros.
I started with just on 10 Oz of almost dry bud that I had cut off the limbs two days ago.
It was a 7 day dry to this point and I felt that everything was dry enough to try the tumbler.
So all 10oz's in the bucket and pull the trigger!

At first I ran it quite slow, 3 secs per revolution. And did that for 5 mins to see what was happening.
The kief came off pretty quickly as I expected it to do.
I ran the drill a bit faster for another 10mins ,2 secs per rev, and I could see it slowly taking more and more leave tips off.
I did try a little faster, but decided that 2 seconds was about right.
I turned it back on for about another 25 mins. Was pretty happy with the results.

It's definitely not the best trim and knocks the bud around alot. But my locals will be pleased to see it.

And I've got a nice little pile of brown bits to make a sticky block or something!

Below is a quick spin around the room.

Gelato #33 is struggling to produce its first set of leaves still. It looks like she's growing still so fingers crossed.
The rest are super happy and healthy.
T1 is responding well again, even thou the mites had another good go at them a few weeks ago.
The predator bugs really do seem to have sorted it out, and even thou they are stunted, they are super sticky and stink!

Have a good weekend! :lot-o-toke:

You have a brilliant menagerie of plants kicking off there Dohc!

The tumbler looks very impressive. I have never seen one before and don't quite know how they 'trim off' unwanted leaf tips but you're there and doing it so it's impressive for the first time usage if you're happy with it. I assume they'd be a nice lot trichome heads in that trim bucket, and I guess you have to process that as well to establish how much of the good stuff ended up amongst it. Great going! :thumb:

Awesome stuff happening here man... love the tumbler idea and the result seemed to be sweet too. Let’s us know how the bud kicks brother and also what an awesome bunch of plants you’ve got cooking. If gelato fizzes I’ll fire a couple more up. My ones all worked fine so that’s a bugger you’re seeds are as happy. Burn one or two brother

Nice work on the tumbler! 40 min for 10oz has got to be alright?! That would be a tenth of the time - less - than it would take me.

Buds look nice! Delicious even :p

Great news on the predator critters! Nailed it.

T1 looks close? Others looking good too. Lots to be happy about there :cool:

You have a brilliant menagerie of plants kicking off there Dohc!

The tumbler looks very impressive. I have never seen one before and don't quite know how they 'trim off' unwanted leaf tips but you're there and doing it so it's impressive for the first time usage if you're happy with it. I assume they'd be a nice lot trichome heads in that trim bucket, and I guess you have to process that as well to establish how much of the good stuff ended up amongst it. Great going! :thumb:
Yep the trics must get smashed, but I'm still quite pleased with the end result.
I wouldn't use this method for anything special thou.
But the time saving is awesome.
A quick wet trim.
A second quick trim and Debud.
Then the tumble.
Just had a quick test pipe and she's still smokes well!
Has a sweet taste still and I'm stoned!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom