Dohc's Diary

Washed and ready for a hang!
Is this what @Sugarleaf meant!?

She was wondering if you do the bud wash. I think she was worried I was going to try to rope her into the mini harvest here tomorrow. 2 plants. She was “what does dohc do? You should try not washing” :rofl: for crying out loud.

Speaking of loud, what do you think of those roots @InTheShed ? They look pretty healthy to me!

If I get a chance to upgrade my buckets at some stage I’m going to take a leaf out of your book. Live trim, whole plant wash, hung, done! :high-five: wow

Once you have tried washing and you see all the crap that comes off, you'll always wash them.
I can only imagine what I've inhaled over the years/ decades :rolleyes: :green_heart:

IKR?! That’s why I wash too. It blows me away how disgusting the wash water is sometimes.

That’s hilarious!
The horns are Bubba’s Sis and the hairpiece is the Alaskan Purple from the other day huh?

Got a wetsuit? Put your undies on the outside be the Cannavenger!

Winner gets an OZ

I squished an ounce of Space Needle for you. Will get it over there with a bottle of CBD.

Speaking of which..
The Green Fairy
:rofl:

I green fairied someone today who went away with some CBD flower for her pain.

That’s hilarious!
The horns are Bubba’s Sis and the hairpiece is the Alaskan Purple from the other day huh?
C99 X blueberry.
I accidentally called it Alaskan purple for months. :laugh:
Pretty sure that's why it grew so well!
Got a wetsuit? Put your undies on the outside be the Cannavenger!
I'd looks like a pregnant seal!
I squished an ounce of Space Needle for you. Will get it over there with a bottle of CBD.
:Namaste:
Speaking of which..

I green fairied someone today who went away with some CBD flower for her pain.
:woohoo: :green_heart: :high-five:

You just need a turtle

R (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom