Don't keep them "wet wet". They need to breathe. How is the temp?

I really dont keep them "wet wet" - the soil gets dry - than i have to water them ;) and I also look at the pots while watering, dont gave every plant the same amount, just what they need.

Temp now is at ~24-25°C, lowered the humidity to 50%.

So far so good, tomorrow will test the current sensor, arrived today :high-five:

The red leds are very red xD and don't get to hot in any, way.

IMAG1793.jpg

IMAG1794.jpg

IMAG1795.jpg

your timber is surely powered by a switched driver that gives a smooth dc current. These 6040 cobs are driven with dirty dc simple diode filter that cuts the dc on and of with the same rate as the feed Hz. That's why they flicker.

So...got a little bit of thinking today :) Will modify the 6040 COB Lamp for the next grow, because I want to keep it for veg - will change the red/blue to cool white one's (each 30W) for the first days when they are tiny - than swap to the setting I have now (100W coolwhite and 100W Warmwhite) until they are ready for flower, than I will change the light to the new light I'm building - seems to be a good idea, also to safe some money and have my "expensive" LED Lamp not driven so hard with 19+h on ;)

For the new lamp I also consider about to make a "fuse" with the current meter.... so when the current get's to high, a relais will cut off the HLG 320H-20A .... that might be a good idea, because I will run them in parallel.. just in case not to burn all the stripes....:hmmmm: but I'm not sure if the Arduino response that quick have a real "protection"

You could just dim the strips? It's going to be interesting to see what you come up with regarding the protection circuit on the Meanwell driver. I only manage to measure the volt without the driver clipping. I hope you get how it works, that way it would be possible to control the current with ex Arduino... But I think they are too intelligent to control. Maybe there is a more cheap driver with not so much electronics in that's hackable.

Brown tips? I'm sure you are suffering from cal/mag issues like every one else running grows with led. Shed had a post in his thread yesterday with a fella growing cucumbers under led lights and they were also showing brown tips, cal/mag issue. Nobody knows why plants start to really crave cal/mag under leds but its a fact. Order yourself some cal/mag supplements if you don't got it. I'm going to give mine a new batch today.

Exited to see the light running soon! :)

Update Time ! :) :green_heart:

Lamp is now ready :high-five: I will put it in the tent when changing to flower!!

lamp2.JPG

lamp1.JPG

The Lady's:

Dont know if there are some nutes missing or to much nutes, something is going on .... any ideas?

All:

all.JPG

First:

first.JPG

Second:

second.JPG

Late:

late.JPG

Issues ?! :

Brown tips on the first one...
issue2.JPG

Also on the first one: