Maybe I should only give magnesium , no calcium... Looked after them and there are just some new spots. So I looked up my tap water, I have a lot more calcium in it than magnesium, so in theory it should help just add magnesium. On the canna mono calcium it says to much calcium will suffer a magnesium deficiency and on the magnesium bottle : to much magnesium will suffer calcium deficiency :rolleyes:

Merry X-Mas to all :) :green_heart:

It's getting crowdy in my little tent! :D

Today a little Update with good and some "bad" news - All new leaves haven't any new brown spots on the leaves and look really better now! So I think cal/mag has done something. Only the "old" spots are getting bigger very slow, so I also will add some cal/mag in my water.

Also nice - the late lady is now the biggest - she is stretching very fast!

BUT .... I really would appreciate some advice what going on here, cause the first lady seems to have stoped growing and the leaves are "turning" - last watering was just water and the time before with 50% of the dosis what BioBizz says on there nutes-plan.

all.JPG

First:

Here is the problem, dont know why leaves are turning and she seems stop growing, the other ladys are taller and look healthier....dont know whats wrong, all get the same water everytime. Any suggests?

first.JPG

first_2.JPG

Second and Late:

second and late.JPG

I haven't got a clue about the leafs. But maybe it has something to do with the light change? I don't know but it's a guess. Have you tried looking in other threads here? There is a lot of knowledge here, just need to find it.

Hope you find something. I still think they look beautiful.

Ok, the light is a bit confusing..
Could you take out plant/ cut just one leaf and take a pic in normal light?
Take the ugliest one.
It is on both high and low growth, right?
Stem is going red?
New growth is healthy though right?
Some things I can see is, that roots probably need more space.
PH must be off somewhere
I can't get the colour of leaf
@Emilya is great I will pm her.

Ok, the light is a bit confusing..
Could you take out plant/ cut just one leaf and take a pic in normal light?
Take the ugliest one.
It is on both high and low growth, right?
Stem is going red?
New growth is healthy though right?
Some things I can see is, that roots probably need more space.
PH must be off somewhere
I can't get the colour of leaf

Thank u Angrybird! :)

Light went on at 1 pm, so I can take pictures than without the red leds, then it should be better, otherwise I will take them out.

Can't take bigger pots, these are the max for my little tent....

I usually double check the pH with my pen and the drop test... But I noticed that the pH goes up again when I have some left over water... Means I water them on the evening (pH 6,5 temp 20-21°) and in the morning it's like 6,8-7...at the same temp.

When I mix all together I let is sit for at least 2h and give them a swirl every ~30mins. The ph even raises in this stage, so I usually add some pH - to get 6,5 and wait a bit than I water the plants... Is that wrong what I do?

Hope these pictures are better - they look a lot better today I think...some turned leaves are now normal, but some are also still turned. And every plant has red stems - but only at those who got direct light, thats what I noticed.

One of the older leaves:

CIMG2581.JPG

Every picture is taken without the red leds and with the same settings:

CIMG2589.JPG

CIMG2588.JPG

CIMG2587.JPG

CIMG2586.JPG

These pictures are with more exposure time, otherwise they are to dark:

The "first" big leaves have only red stems, not the hole veins are red, what u can see here

First:
CIMG2590.JPG

Second:
CIMG2591.JPG

Late:
CIMG2592.JPG

Back
Top Bottom