I usually double check the pH with my pen and the drop test... But I noticed that the pH goes up again when I have some left over water... Means I water them on the evening (pH 6,5 temp 20-21°) and in the morning it's like 6,8-7...at the same temp.

When I mix all together I let is sit for at least 2h and give them a swirl every ~30mins. The ph even raises in this stage, so I usually add some pH - to get 6,5 and wait a bit than I water the plants... Is that wrong what I do?

Update Time :) :green_heart:

Day 9 of flower, they are beginning to flower! :cheer:

Gave them some nutes today, they beginn to need more and more water ^^

All in all they look okay, I think I should begin pruning somehow, but I'm afraid....:rolleyes:

CIMG2604.JPG

CIMG2609.JPG

CIMG2610.JPG

Looks better and better. They should have had time to adjust for the new light now as well. I would cut away all the big fan leafs but that's me. Maybe not all at once! Take a few lower down at first. Give it a few days and take away some more if you feel like it.

If you think you are out of the woods regarding cal/mag you are wrong. :) I still have trouble finding the sweet spot for them. If I add 2ml/L with Calcium the EC goes through the roof. Last time I mixed I gave them 0,5ml/L and now the EC is good. Magnesium is no trouble giving 2ml/L regarding the EC but the pH wants to dip with it. Now I'm at 6,3pH and 2,3mS. Hoping they will turn greener but they still look pale in the new growth accept Ww she is the greenest of them. I think I will let her swell for a few weeks more before I take her. She should be done by now but I was hoping she would yield some more. Looks now like 50-60g maybe. Optimal is to get 100g per plant. The last grow the average was 80-100. Some gave 120g per plant. So that's where the aim is for. :)

Yeah I also still gave them cal/mag but only a tiny bit - yesterday 1ml each on 4L water ^^

2,3mS??? :oops: I'm @ 1000-1100, but not more at the moment, thought not to go to high. Maybe I should give them a bit more. Just do 50% of the nutes-plan from BioBizz.

Do u have a barrel where the water + nutes are in? Oo how do u do that?!

On my 3 Lady's is clearly to see that they are all slightly different...The late lady is the greenest, the other two are still a bit pale, but I gave them grow and flower nutes yesterday, so we will see.

And it's fun to see the flowers forming, everyday is something new to see :love:

Ya 2,3ms/cm.

I use a self watering system, Autopots. I have a 47L tank which I mix water and nutes in. Then a valve in the pots regulate optimal watering for them. The pots house a air system, air-dome, which pumps oxygen in to the root ball of the plant.

Now you're getting in to the fun part of the growing. :)

That's the down side of the tank, it's huge. :)

Look in the scans I gave you on plant issues. Look at the picture regarding Nitrogen. That gives purple stems and pale leafs if missing.

I noticed another thing when I brought out the plants in to more natural light. Then the signs don't show as clear and they looked a lot more green than inside the tent with all that light.

Back
Top Bottom