The yellowing leaves at the bottom of the plant might be caused by transition to flowering and not nute related if that was what u were referring to.

Update Time :green_heart:

Flower Day 19

All Ladies doing great I think, they are showing first little buds. They smell in my opinion in this stage exactly as the Crimea Blue strain, no different in smell.
I started pruning today a bit more :) will repeat that slowly for the next few weeks.

The new CO2 Sensor is nearly ready, had a few issues with the Arduino library... but now it works. Also bought a Raspberry PI today to set up a MQTT Broker to communicate with my Arduino a bit more easy hopefully :) Also to display everything MQTT should be a good thing. I will tinker .... :nomo:

All together (first before, second after pruning)

Lady on the right:

Lady in the middle:

Lady on the left:

So far, Teleon :)

Finally some plants I was starting to think you were switching to home brewing by now with your Co2 meters. Those plants look amazing, so beautiful. Keep it up T! :)

Update Time :green_heart:

Flower Day 25

Ladies doing really good, started pruning them on the bottom to get rid of all the little flowers which never develop to something good.
Also updated my Sensor with a proper CO2 Sensor to measure also the CO2 PPM in the tent...therefor I also set up a Server on a local Raspberry Pi which gets the data from the D1 mini via MQTT. That works just great, better then the solution before. Tomorrow should hopefully arrive my DIY CO2 kit - which normaly is for fish tanks to produce the needed CO2 - just needs also 2 standard plastic bottles (for example coke), backing soda and citric acid....then u also can stop the chemical reaction just by closing a valve ( plants dont need extra CO2 in the nighttime )... this can be automated via the D1 mini also, that's what I tinker next ... ;) also have a lot of other ideas with this system, stay tuned :D

Viewing at the 3 charts at once at the moment: (will be done much nicer when I have some time)

The new Sensor packet:

...Yeah, also with a OLED display which is normaly off, but can turned on with the little switch right next to the display, just to see the values while handle the ladies...just nerd stuff :D

All Ladies together:

Lady on the right:

Clearly to see that this lady is a bit different, but not bad, has bigger leaves and other growing then the other two.

Lady in the middle:

Again the tallest lady...i think it's just because she get's most light..

Lady on the left:

Which is the furthest, biggest buds so far :ganjamon:

You get a more even canopy level of all shoots and therefore can develop more "top colas" than one on each plant. This usually means bigger yields.

Update Time !!! :green_heart:

Flower Day 30

Everybody is happy, the Ladies and me :D no seriously, everything is on track, pruned them today a bit harder, as the last time, dont want everything under leaves, so I decided to prune a bit more this grow.

Watered them yesterday also set up the CO2 DIY Kit - when the windows are closed it rlly make a difference, had to play around with it a bit more, but that should be manageable via MQTT and the Arduino.

Today I could have a bit testing with the CO2 Kit, I was able to hold the CO2 Level at 600-700PPM all over the day, without using to much of the 2 solutions I made...because the princip is that the citric acid runs slowly in the baking soda bottle to produce more CO2... and the best on it is, that these CO2 is rlly clear and should not contain anything else while produced.

All together:

Lady on the right:

Lady in the middle:

Lady on the left:

Biggest side-bud I ever saw :

CO2 DIY Kit just needs to stand near the tent, nothing more needed :) Both bottle are under are a certain amount of pressure...we talk about 1-2 bar, but thats fine :)

Back
Top Bottom