Hey there :) :green_heart:

I had made a major mistake with the last 3 seeds... I think I cooked them, heatmap and lamp where too much heat at all.
Unfortunately I hadnt had enough seeds left so i had to order some more.

I stayed at the Pineapple Chunk, because in my mind it's a very interesting breed, we will see :D

Ladies will go to the 9L Airpots tomorrow evening, think they are now big enough! :)

Btw, this time I took EazyPlugs, dont like the Jiffys, but the eazy plugs are doing great so far.

And from the last harvest, a friend of mine took some very nice shots with a professional camera and lens :)

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hey there :) :green_heart:

I had made a major mistake with the last 3 seeds... I think I cooked them, heatmap and lamp where too much heat at all.
Unfortunately I hadnt had enough seeds left so i had to order some more.

I stayed at the Pineapple Chunk, because in my mind it's a very interesting breed, we will see :D

Ladies will go to the 9L Airpots tomorrow evening, think they are now big enough! :)

Btw, this time I took EazyPlugs, dont like the Jiffys, but the eazy plugs are doing great so far.

And from the last harvest, a friend of mine took some very nice shots with a professional camera and lens :)

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Careful with Pineapple Chunk. Out of 8 strains, this grew the tallest for me and needed to be topped earlier and more frequently.

Great to see you get going again Telion! :)

:passitleft:

Yeah, I'm happy to start again :)

Careful with Pineapple Chunk. Out of 8 strains, this grew the tallest for me and needed to be topped earlier and more frequently.

Hopefully it dont get too tall, I'm considering to let them really just 3 weeks in veg, not like the last time over 4 weeks.

They are on their way now. :)

Hope you will do better than I'm doing right now. I got bugs eating away in my veg tent, tried spraying them but they keep coming back. Never had any issues with this before.

Quick Update! :green_heart:

Veg. Day 2

Watered them again with a few hunderte milliliters water at a pH @ 6.5, Root Juice, Acti-Vera, Bio-Heaven and today also the Alg-A-Mix to prevent from Cal/Mag issues that I had last time.

Looking good, seems they rooted good already. All healthy :)

Lady on the right site:

Lady on the left side:

Lady in the middle:

You will my friend it's when u start running perpetual grows the hard part begins. Now I'm almost dialed in with my feeding I think. Running much smaller pots now, only 3,6L and with only clay pebbles and perlit. Have them sitting in nute solution and each pot have an airstone or airdome which gives the roots their o2.

They would do nice on 50w from that light. Plants are very fragile in the first few weeks I would say to most things... too cold, too warm, too much draft, too dry... You will get the hang of it after a few grows. The older they get the more of a beating they can take from stuff we throw at them. My spliff berry was hanging by a thread caused by those dam bugs and she is 6 weeks old. :)

Update Time :green_heart:

Veg. Day 5

Thank god I watered them last time with the Alg-A-Mix with Cal/Mag, because the Lady on the right had (!) some issues, but on the new leafs nothing is visible so cross the fingers ;)

The two others looking gooood :)

All together:

Lady on the right: (u can see the issue)

Lady on the left:

Lady in the middle:

What happened to the great DIY Led at the first page?

Back
Top Bottom