Btw, big THX at @InTheShed - i read the no flushing stuff, and the second where very interesting!!

I think that charts are really helpful!

Update Time :green_heart:

Veg. Day 8

Ladies doing well :) Nothing to worry at the moment. Today I raised the power of the lamp a tiny bit, from 6A to 6,6A - means 12W more power for the plants, will do this all few days in little steps to go to max when i put them into flower.

All together:

Lady on the right:

Lady on the left:

Lady in the middle:

Update Time :green_heart:

Veg. Day 12

They are doing great - and they even smell at that stage a lot more then the last ones :) all seems on track now! By, the Alg-A-Mic from BioBizz seems to be rlly good, not just that on the last grow on that stage, and the Ladies love it!

All together:

Lady on the right:

Lady on the left:

Lady in the middle:

So far, Teleon :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Update Time! :green_heart:

Veg. Day 17

All seems on track, the one on the right is a bit different, but i think it's just some pheno - she was from beginning a bit different to the other two ladies - u clearly see that the leafs have also a different shape!

They still got just Alg-A-Mic, Bio-Heaven and Acti-Vera from BioBizz at a pH of 6,5 - like always. Will start giving them nutes when they are in flower, the soil has enough nutes in it for the first few weeks.

All together:

Lady on the right:

Lady on the left:

Lady in the middle:

That's probably right T. It do require some space to clone. I wish I had another tent. ;)

It's always better to keep them short if it's possible. You could top them as well, it usually keeps them even lower and bushier. More tops = more buds.
:blunt:

Considering to add some Bio-CO² to the tent, found some good one's with citric acid and natron - it's a chemical reaction, so it can be stoped, not like the one with sugar and yeast. it rlly might be a good choice for the summer, more temperature needs more CO² - then the ladies could handle higher temps better with it... at least, that's the theory ;)

In that case he uses it for the aquarium, but I think i will go for the same "system" - u only need 2 plastic bottles, citric acid and natron or baking soda.

Update Time!!! :green_heart:

Flower Day 10

Sorry for that big gap, had a lot to do on work and also upgrading my Humidity/Temp Sensor, it's nearly done, will make another post because of it! :)

The Ladies doing well so far, after they rlly need more nutes then the last strain I now gave them nutes on every watering - and now the new leaves look perfect. Nothing to worry about so far, just clearly to see that the Lady on the right is a different pheno, hope she wont get too tall.

All together:

Still enough space :)

Lady on the right:

Lady on the left:

Lady in the middle:

My DIY LED lamp still doing great, and I believe that the lamp would last for a few years :) At the moment I got 7A @ 20V (140W) for the white Samsung LM301B and ~20W for the Osram Hyperred. So all in all 160W for the lamp, my total power consumption is when the light is on at 210W and when it's of @ 25W ;)

Back
Top Bottom