Dope Seeds Sponsored: Stardawg & Blueberry

Welcome AJ. Great to have you!

update day. No issues so far. Things are starting to take off now

7FBE0A9A-5D32-48FC-A52E-63B9244C0E03.jpeg

Man those really are starting to take off! I've only just recently even started hearing about MC, so I'm definitely curious to see how it treats you!!

I’m great VG how are you? Testing out how my cure is going lol. Always a fun day. Any excuse to smoke lol :high-five:
:yahoo:I'm fantastic!!!!:yahoo:

I'm testing out my new oil and it's just starting to take hold. I'll either have a fun night or a very early one. Lol

Morning @Sparkey224 great to have you on board.

it’s my first attempt at Megacrop but so far it’s been relatively uneventful in a good way lol.

I’ve been checking my ph just for fun and even the bigger ones that get 5g/gal the ph has been somewhere between 6.3 and 6.6. Not that I really care what the ph is. Just want to see how more MC effects ph

Update day. Just moving along as expected.

6451FB42-B8E1-4CF6-9AA9-A70D49075564.jpeg

Here’s my Megacrop trial plants. Pretty impressed considering the short veg time

AF0326E6-3D49-497F-A278-9F58AA507FD7.jpeg

Damnnn those things are monsters!! At this rate, they'll be done before you've hardly even had time to experiment and play with the MC! Haha looking great, my friend!!

I’ll probably up the stardawg a little next feed in a couple days. Other than that no issues.

I’ll up pot them this coming weekend.

9A499812-1651-41B2-8985-7717E9A60790.jpeg

Those leaves are massive!! Is that just genetics?? Sometimes I look at plants like that and the leaves are as big as hands!! I've never had any of my plants pop out such big leaf lobes before!

Been out of town for a couple days for work. Trying to catch up on all I’ve missed lol.

got them up potted today. They should bounce back pretty quick. I’m at 4.1 g/gal for the blueberry (rear) and 4.6 for the Stardawg (front). These are from black skull at dopeseeds and the structure of the roots was impressive. I wasn’t able to get a picture because I’m not that smooth :rofl:

57F50EE6-CA7E-416E-B412-202F770ABBE0.jpeg

@Silverfox125 damn bro, those things are growing quick! Makes me think I’m doing something wrong with my little babes but they are still only seedlings.. I’m sure they will take off soon.
But god damn! MC FTW! ..... so far.
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom