Dope Seeds Sponsored: Stardawg & Blueberry

Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes growing seems like nothing has happening then you get a couple more weeks in and bam they are huge.

Ok taking a self imposed break from catching up on journals to update my own :p

things are moving along as expected. The blue berry looks just like I remember. It’s nostalgic for me. It was the first named strain I remember smoking and it always takes me back.

1E0F7026-EBB6-4CAD-9B60-5CA7DBF500B2.jpeg

Getting tight in there with the clones. I have another beautiful @Budget LED still in the box because I wanted to wait until after renovations to set it up but if needed I could.

or I could try to talk one of my friends @Derbybud @PCaddict or @Pennywise to just take them so at least I know they go to a good home lol.

I am sorry I didn't see your invite, Not sure why I didn't see it but a Big Thank You for the invite. I will try to go back through and get caught up. How are you liking the Budget LED lights. I am Loving mine. The quality is outstanding and so is their costumer service. I am sold 100% on Budget LED. My girls are starting to fatten up, so I think I have about two or three weeks from harvest so I am really excited

Veg girls bounced back. Will probably top them soon. I’m avoiding it just because I don’t want them to branch out until I get closer to time to put them in the 3x3.

042BF91A-D2B8-4016-9144-8AE62127833E.jpeg

Flower tent :green_heart:

47E5C102-58FC-4FF3-9037-6AB9584D7C46.jpeg
Looking Nice I see you are representing with that Beautiful Budget LED sticker on the back wall of the tent and you have your sticky traps hung up :high-five:

Omg your plants are moving!!!! Is that the light that's doing so?

Mk ultra has some fascinating leaves

Back
Top Bottom