DopyLemontree's High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow Jour

Re: DopyLemontree's DocBud High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow

I'm not Shawnee, but my High Brix BD came down at 70 days, and indeed did get better as the weeks passed in cure. 3 weeks is the minimum time in the jar and it got better up to about 3 months.
Thanks Gov! I can see it ready to come down any day now...and thanks for confirming the cure time.

Im popping an Auto Bubblegum(found some vintage BG other day too :) need to try it soon :) ) in the Auto -Solo Cup Competition. :thumb:
Hey Ziggs! How's it going? I'll have to check out that solo cup comp. sub up! Thanks for the heads up. Let me know what vintage BG tastes like...please!

Hi DL,

I'm with the Gov; 9 weeks is when I harvest the Blue Dream.....in the summer I cure for a definite 2 weeks due to the humidity here, but out the door it all goes after that....it is a favorite with my patients around here, so it stays in my lineup....have a great day, DL! Love that you play blues guitar, I can't get enough of it.....

Cool good info Shawnee, thanks a lot! I'm growing it based on the reviews it gets...can't wait to sample. Yep guitar and cannabis are a great combo, lots of unopened doors

Take care all

DL

Re: DopyLemontree's DocBud High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow

Heyy Dopy everything looks great ..already learning alot of great stuff ..Thumbs: guna sub up ;)

Thanks Gov! I can see it ready to come down any day now...and thanks for confirming the cure time.

Hey Ziggs! How's it going? I'll have to check out that solo cup comp. sub up! Thanks for the heads up. Let me know what vintage BG tastes like...please!

Cool good info Shawnee, thanks a lot! I'm growing it based on the reviews it gets...can't wait to sample. Yep guitar and cannabis are a great combo, lots of unopened doors

Take care all

DL

Auto Solo Cup Contest..
Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

It's Friday!!! Yippee!!!

Little update,

Last night I super cropped the plants in 1 gallon pots. This is the first topping, and the beginning of what needs to be done to get bushy plants.

420-magazine-mobile1618639143.jpg

Here we have a Bubblegum compared to a Bluedream. You can see the difference in growth and spacing of nodes.

420-magazine-mobile853627436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1259448503.jpg

And now some Friday morning bud shots

NL Haze. 57 days pf

420-magazine-mobile1647635965.jpg
420-magazine-mobile26683129.jpg

HBOG 57 days pf
420-magazine-mobile1795483834.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282535973.jpg

And the Blue Dream 66 days pf. She's almost ready to come down. The buds have really fattened up in the last week. Such a great plant to photograph.

420-magazine-mobile56373067.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2053729487.jpg

More Blue Dream pics...

420-magazine-mobile1004507150.jpg

Look at these two lovers

420-magazine-mobile380463111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile412799890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1224017563.jpg

Such intense colors
420-magazine-mobile1960724385.jpg
420-magazine-mobile586851362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile677046690.jpg

This may be my new wallpaper for my home screen
420-magazine-mobile927260334.jpg

Ya this is what happen when you par take right before you enter the grow room with plants close to harvest...never fails...stoner mesmerization

Have a Great Friday
I know I will

DL

More Blue Dream pics...

420-magazine-mobile1004507150.jpg

Look at these two lovers

420-magazine-mobile380463111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile412799890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1224017563.jpg

Such intense colors
420-magazine-mobile1960724385.jpg
420-magazine-mobile586851362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile677046690.jpg

This may be my new wallpaper for my home screen
420-magazine-mobile927260334.jpg

Ya this is what happen when you par take right before you enter the grow room with plants close to harvest...never fails...stoner mesmerization

Have a Great Friday
I know I will

DL
Beautiful DL very impressive.

Man...beautiful plants. I never got any of those deep colors in any of the BD's I grew out.

Man...beautiful plants. I never got any of those deep colors in any of the BD's I grew out.

Thanks Gov!

I never got these colors on the last HBOG I grew either...but both HBOG and BD are showing their colors this time. The big difference I am noting is the night time temps. I got them from upper 70s last grow to high 60s at night this grow. Things are much better the closer I dial in the environment.

DL

WOW!!! DL those Blue Dream pics got me drooling:drool:

All of those fall colors are looking awesome, it should be some awesome meds!:thumb:

WOW!!! DL those Blue Dream pics got me drooling:drool:

All of those fall colors are looking awesome, it should be some awesome meds!:thumb:
Thanks Kid! The colors!! I know!!..the lower night time temps made a difference

I... am... so damn jealous.... Geez man, they are just so beautiful. Great work!

Thank dajerm! Great to be part of this group we are all in. I appreciate the support!

Ok Last night I did the final cut....harvest time!!

I cut both of the HBOG's and NLH's both at 60 day pf and the BD at 69 days pf. I was starting to see 10-20% amber trichomes starting.

I chopped them whole, and also did Doc's washing method...3 bins full of water, the first has lemon juice and baking soda, as a safe cleaning surfactant, to wash off all the foliar sprays, dust, dirt, and whatever else is floating in the air. The other two bus are full of plain water to wash off the lemon and soda.

I dunk them as whole plants and gentle bring them in and out of the water for 30 sec in each bin

420-magazine-mobile286643045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile326444999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile141791036.jpg

Then I hang them over another bin to drip into for 5 mins

420-magazine-mobile1720245900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile684052956.jpg
420-magazine-mobile38956301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile847759392.jpg

Then move them into the drying area, which has a fan to help move the air, and is low 70's temp. The fan helps dry the dunk water for the first 24 hours, then I hang a sheet to keep the fan from blowing directly on them. I want to slow down the drying. I also leave the lights on for the first couple days to keep the plants metabolism going...

420-magazine-mobile356546386.jpg

On to the growing plants...

Look at the size of these HBOG outside the growroom...their huge!

420-magazine-mobile951882829.jpg

I had to top them off with 1 gal of RO water..a drink.. as they dry out quicker than the Bubble gum.
420-magazine-mobile630351830.jpg

Now they have the flower room all to themselves. I moved the back 525 led up as high as it would go.. over the HBOG. I shut off the 600w hps, for now. Two 525 leds should be adequate, they each put out an equivalent to a 1000w hps.
420-magazine-mobile1227218134.jpg
420-magazine-mobile740065820.jpg

Have a great Sunday everyone.

I'm off and running!!

DL

Beautiful looking shrubs! I'm currently dealing with some mild overcrowding as harvest day for a quad of my ladies looms in the next few days. It's always nice to finally get finishing plants down and let the others spread their legs a bit before I bring in the next round.

No criticism, but I always trim the fans while the plant is still standing. Just so much easier. I've also done "whole-plant" chops too. SO convenient. But I really prefer taking the fans off before I do anything else regardless of whether I wet-trim or dry-trim.

Beautiful looking shrubs! I'm currently dealing with some mild overcrowding as harvest day for a quad of my ladies looms in the next few days. It's always nice to finally get finishing plants down and let the others spread their legs a bit before I bring in the next round.

No criticism, but I always trim the fans while the plant is still standing. Just so much easier. I've also done "whole-plant" chops too. SO convenient. But I really prefer taking the fans off before I do anything else regardless of whether I wet-trim or dry-trim.

Thanks Gov! They are bushes! Yeah it does get congested in the flower room right before harvest on a perpetual grow...nice to see the extra room now.

I forgot to mention that I did trim off 80-90% of the fans...got late on the last two and I just hung em. I'll trim them off later today. Good eye!

DL

Awesome harvest DL...congrats! Can't wait for the smoke report on them!

Awesome harvest DL...congrats! Can't wait for the smoke report on them!

Thanks Beav!

I will, it has some more hang time, then I will begin the jar cure regiment. Blue dream is a recommended 1 mo or longer cure.

Last night checked on everybody, I gave the first cat drench 2 days ago at 24 days post flip( 1oz Cat with 1/2 tsp of tea mixed in 7 gallons of RO water). The two HBOG Got 2 gal each, while the BG each got 1.5 gallons of this drench. These pic are from last night, 1 day after the cat drench...

HBOG
420-magazine-mobile954366722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile730517256.jpg

BG
420-magazine-mobile582766737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1987899466.jpg
420-magazine-mobile936928788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile704701162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile207519096.jpg

Last grow I used less water (1.25 gallons)with the cat drenches, and the 2nd cat drench was 3 days after the first. This time I am trying to extend the cat drench duration by increasing the amount of water, so they go longer before the 2nd cat.
We will see how long they go before they need the 2nd cat drench.

Over and out
DL

Back
Top Bottom