Double Bubble's First Soil Grow

Thanks For The Info Again Guys ........

So Will Male Plants Have White Hairs On Them like The Pics on The First Page ???
Because The Plant That I Just Put The Pic Up For (That Had The Look a Like balls)
Still Has Its Look A Likes But Is Sprouting Out White Hairs.

Thanks Again Everyone!!!

Males do not have white hairs on them.

Just A Quick Update 5 out of 5 have white hair already ....... Is That Like Beating The Odds ? Good For Bag Seeds Huh ?

CIMG0457.jpg

CIMG0458.jpg

CIMG0475.jpg

CIMG0469.jpg

CIMG0473.jpg

CIMG0477.jpg

CIMG0478.jpg

CIMG0468.jpg

Thanks For All The Help Every One !!!!! :tokin:

I Guess Its Beginners Luck.......I Took A Look At Your Outdoor Grow Earlier And That Looks Good Man!!!!!

As Far As The Finger Prints If The Feds Wanna Get me All They Really Have To Do is Trace My IP Address, Get In Contact With My ISP (Internet Service Provider) Then They Will Know Right Where To Go. But If They Come For 5 Lil Plants I Hope They Feel They Did There Job !!!!!!!

I Find It Funny That My Fingers Come Out Crystal Clear But The Pics Of What I Want Don't Come Out To Great... Ha Ha

I Guess Its Beginners Luck.......I Took A Look At Your Outdoor Grow Earlier And That Looks Good Man!!!!!

As Far As The Finger Prints If The Feds Wanna Get me All They Really Have To Do is Trace My IP Address, Get In Contact With My ISP (Internet Service Provider) Then They Will Know Right Where To Go. But If They Come For 5 Lil Plants I Hope They Feel They Did There Job !!!!!!!

I Find It Funny That My Fingers Come Out Crystal Clear But The Pics Of What I Want Don't Come Out To Great... Ha Ha

I hear you on that. I always have a hard time getting my camera to focus. Later, Bro.

Hello Everyone:

Just Dropped By To Give A Lil Update,
Things Are Looking Good Just Trying To Wait It Out ..........
I Sit & Burn With Them Almost Every Night For About An Hour !!!!!

CIMG04911.jpg

CIMG04901.jpg

CIMG04891.jpg

CIMG04881.jpg

CIMG04871.jpg

CIMG04861.jpg

CIMG04851.jpg

:roorrip: Thanks Everyone.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom