Dr.Seeds Prescribes The Widow & The Alien ️️

Lol, I’m about to start mine too. Made some magic butter banana bread bites. A little lit from eating the dough already!:ganjamon:
My oh my that sounds good. My MB machine shows up on Monday or Tuesday so I've been eager to try some recipes with it. I'll be hitting you up for the BBB's recipe since my wife loves Banana Bread!
First I have to learn how to use the machine ;)

Still working on it. I'm gonna eat another brownie I think.

Another journal. Sweet. Thanks for the invite.:love:
lol, you guys are making me hungry! Enjoy the treats!
Thanks for dropping in VG! It's good to have you both aboard! :hug:

Hi Mr. S, I'm in. Hope to learn about photoperiods. I can feel the urge to try one but I have lots of autoflower seeds on order. So, I'm just going to sit here and watch and learn. Good luck with your grow!
Welcome aboard Hutch! Photos are great and probably my favorite to run. As I learn autos I am starting to like them more as they do put out good quality smoke, and when done right good yields.

Thanks for hanging around!

My wife has PTSD so I appreciate the info about WW.
It really is a good smoke, a heavy hitter if it grows out right for you. Easy to grow and a joy to watch in flower. I hope you find the right meds for her and it sounds like this might be a good start.

I’m in Sauga! I almost pulled the trigger on some Dr seeds yesterday myself. I had already bought others though so I refrained. But very interested to see them in action. Love the artwork on the tins

Thanks Magoo! They've got new strains coming out all the time, and the fact it is so close to home makes it very convenient. I order and get them 2 days later!

I read the strains you picked up, and I'll be following those once you get them. Glad to have you along buddy!

Hope you don’t mind if I follow along , I also made a purchase from dr seeds and I am interested in what their genetics are like. Great avatar, I also liked your lab. Anyone who likes the leafs and labs has got to be good people!
Hey OF!
yes of course you can follow along. I'd say take the chair next to Penny but he gets a little edgy when others get close to his cheesy poofs. He's a gentlemen of course so if you ask nice you may just get a handful yourself. :)

My buddy, the Lab, could be back as soon as tomorrow if the Leafs don't smarten up ;)

Thanks for the kind words :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom