Welcome arteekay feel free, we have plenty of room lol. Love viewing your harvest recaps by the way:thumb:

Boy life is good at Sue's house. :blunt: :nomo:

I wish I had a DDA handy I would pollinate one for you with the dragons. It would be reg seed but who cares just plant 4 in a pot lol.

I dont get it sue 3/4 tsp of each? I would be on 4ml or 1tsp micro and 8ml or 2 tsp bloom thats safe for clone or seedling. veg/bloom feed is 8ml micro 16 ml bloom. Called Lucas formula. I swear if that burns your plant I will chop my mazar as that's the "low light" ratio for keeping mothers growing slow!

Lucas Formula for seedlings/cuttings

For young plants (< 4 weeks old) or cuttings, which may not be able to handle a full strength feeding formula, may require that you dilute the nutrient solution before feeding. This is OK, just make sure you keep the correct ratio when mixing. For example, 50% strength would be 4ml Micro and 8ml Bloom, or 3.5g of dry Maxibloom per gallon.

I just fed my day old seedlings full strength 7g maxi /gallon and silica and calmag+ I was scared to even look at the Ec lol . Albeit coco will buffer and take plenty in cation exchange. :morenutes: bahahaha

Hab

Sue

I looked up your City water your cal mag is low 30ppm Ca 10ppm Mg

Lucas is this.

in 500 scale ppm

N 92
P 121
K 215
Mg 65+ 10= 75ppm
S 74
Ca 92 + 30 =122ppm

You didnt need calmag last grow? From everything I have read your good to go...

Doc Buds says 100ppm Ca all thats needed.

Ok Hab, it's beginning to sink in. I can almost make sense of it first time through. Not quite there but the heart rate picked up noticably this time, so I'm on the scent.

This is a three part system. My understanding was to add all three. Am I incorrect in this understanding? So if this was your plant, what measurement would you be using with the next feeding? And why? If that's not too much to ask.

I find this incredibly invigorating Hab. Almost rediculously so. It must be fueling some need I had that wasn't acknowledged. How fortuitous that you should slip through into my joyful aura. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Dear Sue If it was my plant I would feed 5ml/1tsp micro 10ml/2 tsp bloom / gallon and see when all is good you up it.

I have never ran your strain and it states 80% satva and they can be N sensitive. but with micro/bloom you have enough N but not too much. The grow part is clutter and most likely why you had nute burn on dda#2. I have used that very same bottled nute in perlite with autos and ran full strength... 8ml micro 16ml bloom from seed .

Did you need cal mag last grow?

Sue

I looked up your City water your cal mag is low 30ppm Ca 10ppm Mg

Lucas is this.

in 500 scale ppm

N 92
P 121
K 215
Mg 65+ 10= 75ppm
S 74
Ca 92 + 30 =122ppm

You didnt need calmag last grow? From everything I have read your good to go...

Doc Buds says 100ppm Ca all thats needed.

Oh God Hab, this makes absolutely no sense to me. :laughtwo: That's a slightly nervous laugh. What the hell does all this mean?

And how impressed am I that you checked out my city water. That never occurred to me. Ok, let me look again, see if it makes anymore sense.

I haven't been paying attention to ppm. How critical is this to my little hempy experiment?

I intend to learn to do this right Hab. It may take me a few tries, but I'll catch it.

Its a rush is it lol Sue :cheer:

Did you used calmag last grow on dda2?. :passitleft:

that mess is just the numbers or science behind what is called kiss "keep it simple stoner".

the idea is you or I or anyone can take tap water add 8 ml micro/gallon and 16 ml bloom/ gallon no ph no calmag no nute burn. Just big healthy plants in hempy buckets.

in 07/08 a thread called kiss its 500 pages of people saying man this works so good I wish I had done it sooner.... Cant go wrong not enough N to burn your plants lots of p for roots to grow fast and k to develop real good leaf structure....

If you mix 8ml micro and 16ml bloom tomorrow in a gallon of tap water look at the ph, feed Emerald :morenutes: if she burns and dies I'll send you some fem dragons. :thumb:

really i am just a spectator but i swear i fed my one day seedling more than 8-16 as i added calmag tht 2-0-0 and silica thats 0-0-2. to said lucas formulation.

I just want to know if you used calmag last grow. :passitleft:

that mess is just the numbers or science behind what is called kiss "keep it simple stoner".

the idea is you or I or anyone can take tap water add 8 ml micro/gallon and 16 ml bloom/ gallon no ph no calmag no nute burn. Just big healthy plants in hempy buckets.

in 07/08 a thread on i c m a g called kiss after canna web and over grow went down. its 500 pages of people saying man this works so good I wish I had done it sooner.... Cant go wrong not enough N to burn your plants lots of p for roots to grow fast and k to develop real good leaf structure....

If you mix 8ml micro and 16ml bloom tomorrow in a gallon of tap water and dont even look at the ph, Just feed Emerald :morenutes: if she burns and dies I'll send you some fem dragons. :thumb:

You know, if you were within reaching distance of me I'd be all over you. Just sayin'. Good Lord, you know how to talk to a woman.

I'll do it.

I like you Hab. You're refreshingly real. My wide-open and honest approach to this virtual world is intimidating to most. Doesn't bother you at all. :battingeyelashes:

circle-of-love:

what part got ya, the Dragon x with DDA lol ?

That did get a reaction, I'll give you that. :laughtwo: You pull this off you and I will have to negotiate.

This is a re-run except for the You part otherwise no way I woulda maxed out ferts on seed lol ...

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Guess i'll save some pollen then ???

I just popped 2 auto mazar fems as I have 3 slots left.

One spot left .... Male dragons show about day 18 ish fems later

still want to know if you used any cal mag on DDa2?

This almost went adult :love: lol no pg in the Dragons Den! lol thats what I should have named this thread hahaha...

I used Epsom salts, very low-level, and tried both milk and powdered limestone for the calcium. Let's be honest, I had no freaking clue what I was doing. I live a blessed life. Sweet things like that harvest happen to me all the time. Not everyone can get by like I do. Not everyone will trust the universe the way I will. It's personal choice.

Sorry, I veered right off into spirituality there, didn't I?

If you could call the fumbling around I did using cal/mag amendment, then yes, I did. Burned the hell out of that poor plant too. You've seen the pictures of her leaves. :straightface:

My grow lights just went out. My cue to get this woman to bed. I'll shift the nutes tomorrow. Let's see what kind of magic we can create.

Goodnight Hab. :kisstwo: :love:

Yeah but did you get mag or cal def or just try and get ahead of the game? I am near certain with the numbers posted you didnt need any... who ever told you to get GH nutes did you a solid :thumb:. Tead? I think molasses would do better for cal mag than milk it has both i have used it in coco with a micro herd. but pearlite i dunno.

lol this is gonna be a 400 page thread just you and me hahaha...:high-five:

I'm nothing if not lequatious. :laughtwo:

I can be comfortable with molasses. I use it to neutralize the chloramines in our water. Just a couple drops per gallon and let it sit ten minutes.

Hmmmm...,.. I may have been responding to a concern. I don't recall, to be honest. I didn't feed her for the first week - yeah, not proud of that oversight - so it may have been unnecessary. We're about to see, aren't we? I'm excited Hab. How 'bout you?

dda4 is looking choice.

You have the gear might aswell max it out, thats hydro. So you gonna play the hydro game, kiss and load for bear?

8ml micro 16ml bloom and some molasses ??? Cost of one clone $25 experience ...priceless :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom