DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

The 4’x4’ tent 5 is really looking good today I was slightly worried there wasn’t going to be enough light but that rail seems to have made up for it. I moved the two OG Kush from tent 2 to here because after tying them up there seemed to be enough room. The OGK are already as tall (after flowering for about 10 days) as the others so they’ll get huge I think.
3DB33A1C-EA52-447A-87B3-FBD920CDBA52.jpeg
C43AFB70-BAA6-4346-9D68-7ABF1F33EA08.jpeg
97E450C9-3B3A-4ED9-897D-577DBFD3DCFF.jpeg

The list of things Tead has NOT seen around these pages is starting to get short.
You've knocked another one off the list with your ladybug-bud!

Outside, I have ongoing infestation of my milkweed by the standard bugs. About 6 or 9 ladybugs showed up the other day and took out every last aphid. It was awesome to watch.
Are you feeding them sugar water?

The list of things Tead has NOT seen around these pages is starting to get short.
You've knocked another one off the list with your ladybug-bud!

Outside, I have ongoing infestation of my milkweed by the standard bugs. About 6 or 9 ladybugs showed up the other day and took out every last aphid. It was awesome to watch.
Are you feeding them sugar water?

When I tried to give them a little water dish a lot drowned in it so I took it out. The only things I’ve found that they eat and that doesn’t rot are raisins. They seemed to love bananas but they rotted basically right away.

Hmmm, that is a strange place for the eggs Doobs... Usually under budding, or at least nearer to the stalk for coverage.. Well unless a person buys LB's online, then they grow where placed.. Unique find man.... Green day....
I started with 1500 live bugs from Amazon. I’ve read the larva are particularly voracious so I’m excited. I assumed if anywhere eggs would be under leaves. But after looking very closely and at online photos I have no doubt they are ladybug eggs. I have a feeling if there are some there will be a lot more. I’ve been releasing 50 or so in the tents just about every other day for a few weeks now.

Unfortunately, the best outcome is that they hatch and starve. Seems outrageous, but if there are no bugs to feed them..... seems good.
I wish, that won’t be their fate they do have food. :rolleyes: The adults at least don’t really seem to work quite as well on whiteflies as they do on aphids. They are helping to keep things from getting out of hand but there are still whiteflies. I read the ladybug larva will clear out whitefly eggs so I’m still very hopeful.
:passitleft:

Quick update everything is going smoothly now that the kit plants are back on track.
Tent 3 the variety pack is growing nicely giving them almost a full tsp of MegaCrop and 1/2 tsp cal-mag.

Tent 4 the kit plants are back on track after daily triple strength drenches as recommended by Doc Bud. I’ve been tying them down pretty heavily.

Tent 5 these are looking very nice. I went looking for more ladybug eggs but just found whiteflies. Damn it there are more than I thought. It’s going to take drastic measures to get rid of them.

Update tent 5 is getting closer. Not sure which is which from the pics but the four on the left are two Unknown OG and two Patio OG. The two less mature on the right are OG Kush.

Tent 2 seedlings these are looking good the Blueberry needs more nutes than the others.

Tent 3 Kit OG Kushs. They are really root bound again, I’m going to transplant them to 15 gal pots and flower them soon.

Hopefully today is finally transplant day for the kit plants. I couldn’t wait any longer so I just got a bigger tent instead of waiting. :rofl: I’m just posting this here cause then I’ll be more likely to actually get it done in between work calls.

I had a friend come over and take some pictures for fun. Some like this one of the Unknown OG came out great! On the tip of that leaf there is some ladybug eggs too.
68B56F4B-7720-4E0C-B729-1496976DCBC5.png

Ohh love that pic doob!!! Hope all has been well for you buddy.

Love that picture.....nature in action. :circle-of-love:

I was admiring the distinctive leaves on Earth Day. Don't think I ever noticed the edging on them before.

It sure is nice to see that Carn growing in your space Doob. :battingeyelashes: Makes me smile real big every time you post another picture. Five tents man....you're as crazy as me. Lol! They all look wonderful. I bet you feel like you grew up, don't you? Lol! I know that feeling, and having seen your previous setup in the garage I can fully appreciate the improvements.

Five tents man....you're as crazy as me.

I think I’m trying to cut down to just three tents for growing and one for drying. I just today took down the 2’x4’ tent and replaced it with a new 4’x4’ so after my effort to cut back I’ll end up with less tents but more total square footage. :rofl:

Especially now with two 4’x4’ tents it really does feel like a grown up spot. You were so right about the Timber lights, my nugs are a lot bigger and heaver now. I feels good to be doing it right.

DECC90D0-8EED-42E6-ACA4-5D87EC97D22A.jpeg

Pretty sure that EarthDay is male, but both Malawis look female and the rest were fem seeds though so I’ll have plenty to play with. I’m going to clone the EarthDay even if male just to see what it does.

Quick update it’s been a long week of work and growroom fun. Added the 4 2700k panels to my 320w light to bring it to 505w total and set the kit plants to 12/12. Then I put a Mars Hydro Pro II 80 in the veg tent with just the veg switch turned on. Not sure it’s enough but slower veg growth isn’t a bad thing at this point.

Kit plants in their big pots and their newly renovated light:
61D58B04-6C90-4227-B742-5EBBB40549AF.jpeg
5CEE9477-0C11-4C56-8792-E7CF7B8BE6A6.jpeg
54A4870D-0CDA-4FBF-8038-EEC01A9C4E3B.jpeg

Four of the flowering hempies are almost done. The other two are a few weeks behind.

3B247422-769C-4FA3-89FC-67B7EF3901EB.jpeg

37B6BEFB-CDB2-4FA7-B41D-C0C7ACCD9104.jpeg
86B12550-745E-4EC9-A972-70E680C392D0.jpeg
8253FB16-AB79-4EDD-A0CB-DA69F69A38A6.jpeg

The little ones aren’t so little, sorry for the blurple I must’ve forgot the white balance.
99018659-C93A-45CC-A1AC-72E914D6A8C3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom