Dread's 400w Tent

re: Dread's 400w Tent

Wassup Dread man? Just checking in and curious to know if you got that herm in time before it seeded everything.... Hopefully you did and there wasn't to much damage done to the other ladies.... Looking good Dread, me hopes you are enjoying some of the new snow we have been getting.... :peace:

Hey Doc!

quick drive by...

hope things are good buddy..

Wassup Dread man? Just checking in and curious to know if you got that herm in time before it seeded everything.... Hopefully you did and there wasn't to much damage done to the other ladies.... Looking good Dread, me hopes you are enjoying some of the new snow we have been getting.... :peace:

Whats good B, just lovin' life bro. No worries but the little mishap, I caught that tranny ass ho just in time. Only a couple seeds between the rest of the pack. Take it easy bro, good to see ya around...

Catastrophe avoided, only one plant lost. I'm pretty lucky considering I only see a couple seeds coming in. Only a few more weeks to go, the excitement is building.

Flo
Day 93, Day 44 Bloom

She'll most likely be the long term keeper. I'm blessed to have her in my hands. Stinky is an understatement. She's gonna be colorful too...

011525.JPG

019239.JPG

024163.JPG

022192.JPG

Day 104, Day 44 Bloom

Shrub, tumbleweed, bonsai... Many names this plant has.

06520.JPG

07720.JPG

07321.JPG

Day 104, Day 44 Bloom

Here ya go: caught her in the shower...

09315.JPG

08618.JPG

09421.JPG

Day 98, Day 44 Bloom

The most sativa of the bunch. We'll see if she's worth the wait.

05146.JPG

05636.JPG

06028.JPG

06230.JPG

:peace:

Damn son!
Now that's a proper photo update right there!
I caught some of mine in the shower last night too.
dirty birds..

Really digging your journal brother.
+reps for an all around kick ass grow.
Hope you don't mind me sayin this about one of your broads..
But, that Flo?
I'd hit it..:eyebrowsmile:

:high-five:

Damn son!
Now that's a proper photo update right there!
I caught some of mine in the shower last night too.
dirty birds..

Really digging your journal brother.
+reps for an all around kick ass grow.
Hope you don't mind me sayin this about one of your broads..
But, that Flo?
I'd hit it..:eyebrowsmile:

:high-five:

Thanks Vick!

I'm happy your digging the journal... :grinjoint:

Flo is lookin' bomb right? It's going to take over my garden eventually. Short, fat, sticky, pretty much exactly what I'm looking for... I'm excited to see how it grows in coco.

This is a clone of the #3 plant aka Bonsai at 12 days since the flip. She's in Coco/Perlite. Just an extra clone that I thought I'd throw in and have some fun with. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two about how plants behave while they're flowering in coco. That's the plan with this girl.

07519.JPG

07821.JPG

08814.JPG

06521.JPG

:blunt:

I feel like I'm right there. Awesome pictures!

I really like the way those buds are turning out. I hope to get some purples and blues from my one blue cross....

Flo is an early finish isn't she? They looks so ripe I don't think I could wait much longer...:headbanger:

Thanks for stoppin' by holmes. Pretty stoked on my end to see some purps coming in... and the smell is top notch! What blue strain did you cross?

The Flo is supposed to be a pretty quick strain, but shes got a couple weeks left. Some milky trics comin' in so it wont be long now. I'm doing one more light feed and then its flush time for the Flo. I can't wait to see how she looks on harvest day...

Hey there Dread.Been awhile.Looking good man.I have a similar setup coming to journal soon.Under construction at the moment.BPN coming today and from what I've seen they are top notch.Hope you're well,talk to you soon! :)

Hey there Dread.Been awhile.Looking good man.I have a similar setup coming to journal soon.Under construction at the moment.BPN coming today and from what I've seen they are top notch.Hope you're well,talk to you soon! :)

Hey Minus! Been a while dude, good to see ya still around bro... I be on the lookout for your journal.

Good choice with the BPN. I've only used Fox Farm nutes before Blue Planet, so I don't know how they compare to Advanced or GH. I can say its a step above FF for sure. I've never had happier plants...

Sorry I have not been around much bro! Looking great keep it up.

Thanks for stoppin' by holmes. Pretty stoked on my end to see some purps coming in... and the smell is top notch! What blue strain did you cross?

The Flo is supposed to be a pretty quick strain, but shes got a couple weeks left. Some milky trics comin' in so it wont be long now. I'm doing one more light feed and then its flush time for the Flo. I can't wait to see how she looks on harvest day...

I can't take credit for the cross. It's Blue Widow by Dinafem. So far, it has a very dark green almost blue tinge to the leaves.
You've treated Flo well. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom