Miss Krissi it's not me it's the way the plant smell they're still smell coming through my tent even with charcoal filter and it only happened because I forgot the water room for 2 days so you know the drought's going to be worse with smell That's my problem. I have yet to smell any marijuana like this growing two weeks in veg it already stink and now it's even more it's fine when the tents closed and they got their water and shit but when they need something they put out that aroma and that's how I know they need shit they do talk to me
I love that you found a way to communicate with them! Melts my green heart

I love that you found a way to communicate with them! Melts my green heart
I mean yeah right personally I thought I still had another day left to water them and then I came home from work I said damn what is that freaking smell well I knew what the smell was I was just wondering why it was so strong. The night before no smell like yet I let it pass unless I open the tent then it smells like high hell. And I said something's going on man either charcoal filter came off or something I was scared I thought charcoal filter fell right on top of them. But no they was telling me do not neglect us do not stop looking in on us everyday. So from now on everyday even if I'm not watering they will get a sneak peek

Oh yeah meant to tell you I tried to V the lights with no prevail they wouldn't stay up there The only kept going flat back down the way they were so it is what it is. With Krissi under 220 Watts by her self broken asses under 110! So I guess Camilla is in the hotspot area where the buds are leaning delete buds are leaning so much now it might not matter about that hot spot so in the final week or so anyways maybe two weeks They really really close in my eyes. I'll be digging off on that jeweler sleep I want to see my Milky white shit That's what I want with very little Amber I like the energetic shit bro.

Hey bud...had company and I haven't been here. What ended up happening with her? I'll chat more when I talk to you again and see where you're at now so I don't ask questions twice. My honest suggestion would be to not drought again but I'm curious to see how yout trichomes have matured since the set of photos you posted before this comment.

She is a sparkly lady belle! What happened with the nanner plant? Seems to have not hit Krissi?
Krissi, I did do a sort of second drought. After the 9 day drought, I of course watered them and then let them go for another 7 days with no water and then watered them again. I waited 3 days and then put them into 48 hours of dark and then chopped and hung them to dry yesterday morning.

I definitely saw the elongated trichomes after droughting them the first time and I think I saw more after the second time but the ambers were still very, very few and far between and never got to the 10% I usually go by. But they are mostly cloudy. My camera function on my scope works intermittently and I couldn't get it to work to take anymore pictures. Even though the fan leaves on the Funky Charms bounced back after the first doughting, they started drying up and dying a couple of days later even thought the soil was still moist. I didn't even check how dry the soil was at day 7 of the second drought but the pot still had weight to it so it wasn't completely dry. The plant just looked ready so I decided I had enough with these plants. They were outdoor grown plants and I don't have a grow light or a tent and I was getting tired of moving them from the spare room to the kitchen everyday. I guess for whatever reason they were just not going to convert to amber trichomes. These are the longest I've ever had plants go.

I mean yeah right personally I thought I still had another day left to water them and then I came home from work I said damn what is that freaking smell well I knew what the smell was I was just wondering why it was so strong. The night before no smell like yet I let it pass unless I open the tent then it smells like high hell. And I said something's going on man either charcoal filter came off or something I was scared I thought charcoal filter fell right on top of them. But no they was telling me do not neglect us do not stop looking in on us everyday. So from now on everyday even if I'm not watering they will get a sneak peek
110% every day just check up on them. They do it on their own but you never know what will pop up overnight or during the course of the day. They are temperamental, they like attention and a little bit of an uncomfortable feeling can make them do crazy things we don't want, like those bananas. I've had em, I know.
Oh yeah meant to tell you I tried to V the lights with no prevail they wouldn't stay up there The only kept going flat back down the way they were so it is what it is. With Krissi under 220 Watts by her self broken asses under 110! So I guess Camilla is in the hotspot area where the buds are leaning delete buds are leaning so much now it might not matter about that hot spot so in the final week or so anyways maybe two weeks They really really close in my eyes. I'll be digging off on that jeweler sleep I want to see my Milky white shit That's what I want with very little Amber I like the energetic shit bro.
You and everyone else other than me brother. I need the amber I need the indica I need to slow down. Smoking on this sativa dom Super Silver Crack testers while they're curing, I was cleaning baseboards at 2AM.....
Krissi, I did do a sort of second drought. After the 9 day drought, I of course watered them and then let them go for another 7 days with no water and then watered them again. I waited 3 days and then put them into 48 hours of dark and then chopped and hung them to dry yesterday morning.
Oh wonderful! Post harvest pics!
I definitely saw the elongated trichomes after droughting them the first time and I think I saw more after the second time
We love seeing those coraling trichies...means its working....
but the ambers were still very, very few and far between and never got to the 10% I usually go by. But they are mostly cloudy.
I had the same with my SSC just harvested, very little amber compared to what I usually pull at...strain specific qualities i imagine, as Shed noted, with some Sativas. I have had others able to get the amber percentages to 30 the way I like em-hard hitting, sedatives.
My camera function on my scope works intermittently and I couldn't get it to work to take anymore pictures. Even though the fan leaves on the Funky Charms bounced back after the first doughting, they started drying up and dying a couple of days later even thought the soil was still moist.
yea those leaves the plants just say,, to hell with these things, we are this late in flower, save the buds!!! They ahift all resources over to protecting those flowers and the leaves, they let those fall to the wayside.
I didn't even check how dry the soil was at day 7 of the second drought but the pot still had weight to it so it wasn't completely dry. The plant just looked ready so I decided I had enough with these plants.
You know, i know it's super non scientific, but when you know, you know...
They were outdoor grown plants and I don't have a grow light or a tent and I was getting tired of moving them from the spare room to the kitchen everyday. I guess for whatever reason they were just not going to convert to amber trichomes. These are the longest I've ever had plants go.
Well, I'm so happy you took a swim in the droughting pool. I hope that come tester smoke, you'll be able to see the difference in potency. I'm sure you will. Are you in a place where you can continue to grow outdoors or is this it for the season for you? Would love to see you drought again with another strain

110% every day just check up on them. They do it on their own but you never know what will pop up overnight or during the course of the day. They are temperamental, they like attention and a little bit of an uncomfortable feeling can make them do crazy things we don't want, like those bananas. I've had em, I know.

You and everyone else other than me brother. I need the amber I need the indica I need to slow down. Smoking on this sativa dom Super Silver Crack testers while they're curing, I was cleaning baseboards at 2AM.....

Oh wonderful! Post harvest pics!

We love seeing those coraling trichies...means its working....

I had the same with my SSC just harvested, very little amber compared to what I usually pull at...strain specific qualities i imagine, as Shed noted, with some Sativas. I have had others able to get the amber percentages to 30 the way I like em-hard hitting, sedatives.

yea those leaves the plants just say,, to hell with these things, we are this late in flower, save the buds!!! They ahift all resources over to protecting those flowers and the leaves, they let those fall to the wayside.

You know, i know it's super non scientific, but when you know, you know...

Well, I'm so happy you took a swim in the droughting pool. I hope that come tester smoke, you'll be able to see the difference in potency. I'm sure you will. Are you in a place where you can continue to grow outdoors or is this it for the season for you? Would love to see you drought again with another strain
Krissi, I’ve never grown this strain before (Funky Charms). It was a one off grow of a free regular seed that luckily turned out to be female. It is supposed to be 50/50% Indica/Sativa so puzzling why it took so long and doesn’t show hardly any amber. The few ambers that are there are very pale. Nothing dark at all.This plant should have been finished up mid-October it was on week 17 when I finally chopped it. The other smaller plant is Phoenix Fire Is Sativa dominate and also not showing much amber. I grew 6 PF plants and the others have been harvested but I was trying to see if I could get any more ambers and I really couldn’t. It was actual on week 18 or 19 since it went into flower earlier than the Funky Charms plant. These were 2 strange strains. First time for me to grow either one of them.

Krissi, I’ve never grown this strain before (Funky Charms). It was a one off grow of a free regular seed that luckily turned out to be female. It is supposed to be 50/50% Indica/Sativa so puzzling why it took so long and doesn’t show hardly any amber. The few ambers that are there are very pale. Nothing dark at all.This plant should have been finished up mid-October it was on week 17 when I finally chopped it. The other smaller plant is Phoenix Fire Is Sativa dominate and also not showing much amber. I grew 6 PF plants and the others have been harvested but I was trying to see if I could get any more ambers and I really couldn’t. It was actual on week 18 or 19 since it went into flower earlier than the Funky Charms plant. These were 2 strange strains. First time for me to grow either one of them.
For some strains, especially heavy leaning sativas, the trichomes don't turn amber within what we consider a reasonable period of time. So a better way to tell they're done is when they stop drinking, and the pistils all darken and crinkle in, and often time the scent will change.

I don't know why that is on the trichomes, but for some reason some of them don't follow the rules we've come to know.

sum of krissi trike3s..

20221208_20_10_28.png

20221208_20_13_02.png

For some strains, especially heavy leaning sativas, the trichomes don't turn amber within what we consider a reasonable period of time. So a better way to tell they're done is when they stop drinking, and the pistils all darken and crinkle in, and often time the scent will change.

I don't know why that is on the trichomes, but for some reason some of them don't follow the rules we've come to know.
Jim Bennett (Clackamas Coot) has said that his sativa "The One" strain never converts the trichomes to cloudy no matter how long he has flowered it, even going into 20 + weeks! It's going to be interesting what the effects of my Funky Charms plant will be like when it's ready.

You was right Krissi done miraculous things for me in drought for her 8-day drought. Although broken ass is still in her drought going on day 10. Broken ass looks to be unaffected like she's getting secret water from somewhere. I mean she's taking on the trichomes but her leaves look healthy and green like she still getting water but she's definitely not..

Ok Krissi I seen you was sad on that so I will go ahead and put you some pictures. Of broken ass and krissi. The only track home shot I put on here is krissi ice chrome glacier.lmao I definitely didn't want you sad I'm sorry for that I should have went ahead and put some up anyways but let me tell you the plant I named after you Frosty as hell and the best bud I've smoked yet and she still ain't even harvested. I smoke one joint for a whole day two three hits here and there and stay screwed up all day. I can only imagine what she's going to be like when I chop or come Monday I believe I'mma go ahead and chop her but broken ass might need a little longer so I might wait an extra week and is harvest them both then cuz I will have to harvest both at the same time

20221215_21_19_21.png

20221214_193545.jpg

20221214_193151.jpg

20221215_211537.jpg

20221215_211521.jpg

20221215_211510.jpg

20221215_211451.jpg

Thank you
Nothing follows the rules
Jim Bennett (Clackamas Coot) has said that his sativa "The One" strain never converts the trichomes to cloudy no matter how long he has flowered it, even going into 20 + weeks! It's going to be interesting what the effects of my Funky Charms plant will be like when it's ready.
Like this 20 weeker? Omg that's a rule breaker there. How much longer til we are ready for a tester? My apologies again Joker and friends for being behind, I'm finally all caught up it seems so expect this thread to be moving some more again. Thank you for sharing all of your stories with us Joker
You was right Krissi done miraculous things for me in drought for her 8-day drought. Although broken ass is still in her drought going on day 10. Broken ass looks to be unaffected like she's getting secret water from somewhere. I mean she's taking on the trichomes but her leaves look healthy and green like she still getting water but she's definitely not..
Mark, she was trichomed up well before the drought. I can only imagine what she is like now.
I was going to put a bunch of pictures on here but I don't want to waste all your space on my drought Y'all can see it on my log if you need to
I'm going to go over to your page and steal them and bring them over if I have to. I may have to shuffle through 251 pages of the thread to find them but I'll get them...or you can post away, freely. Please this thread I hope is here long after me and I'd love for it to be filled with droughting success stories even after my time has passed. Not saying that's happening any time soon just saying post away, please. In my absence here, I've felt this thread lacked all the pics I usually post so I'm more than happy to see everyone showing off their plants
My Mazarr-I-Shariff droughting on day 4. 81/2 weeks flower with one green bud !
Waz up Krissi :green_heart:

8AE05B10-6BBA-447B-82B6-CB8042A3BBDA.jpeg
4F8A7006-01D8-4F13-9BE4-01BE90B4E208.jpeg
1E488FA4-517B-42CE-8620-5D8022D1830D.jpeg
96CA78E8-56B1-4267-B6E3-58BDF14433E0.jpeg
Aloha Burk Happy Holidays my amigo. Another stunner from this guy, always picking these delectable and unique strains, I dig that. Thanks for remembering us and continuing to share, we love watching yours and everyone who comes over here transform.....it's pretty amazing to watch it all go down.

But that smoke we all know, that is what we are waiting for @jokerlola to experience.

So I've got a Blueberry Auto, Day 76 Day 44 Flower, her name is Theodore.

She is getting close and I will probably let her go from here on out, she was fed yesterday about a gl and a 1/4, she is in a 5gl self feed/water reserve pot.

I'll be doing trichome shots starting tomorrow on her if I can't get to them tonight. My sole focus will be the trichomes this documentation. Notes of when I start to see changes and if the changes are accentuated between any particular # of days, along with what changes are present-i.e. stalk length, girth, color, twisting, twinning, coraling, etc etc.

So I'll leave you with a spread of some nug shots of this autoflower.

Happy droughting!

Ok Krissi I seen you was sad on that so I will go ahead and put you some pictures. Of broken ass and krissi. The only track home shot I put on here is krissi ice chrome glacier.lmao I definitely didn't want you sad I'm sorry for that I should have went ahead and put some up anyways but let me tell you the plant I named after you Frosty as hell and the best bud I've smoked yet and she still ain't even harvested. I smoke one joint for a whole day two three hits here and there and stay screwed up all day. I can only imagine what she's going to be like when I chop or come Monday I believe I'mma go ahead and chop her but broken ass might need a little longer so I might wait an extra week and is harvest them both then cuz I will have to harvest both at the same time

20221215_21_19_21.png

20221214_193545.jpg

20221214_193151.jpg

20221215_211537.jpg

20221215_211521.jpg

20221215_211510.jpg

20221215_211451.jpg
Thank you!!! Got there before I even posted about it! She is really lovely Mark, drought seemed to definitely make her even more snowy, you can totally see the thickening of the resinous layers. I appreciate you sharing here and trying again even after being a little nervous your first go round!!

Nothing but envy and a lot of admiration to you missyKrissy.
As always a Beautiful garden :love:
:hug: I appreciate you Nev. Thank you for always being so generously kind to my girls :green_heart:

Thank you!!! Got there before I even posted about it! She is really lovely Mark, drought seemed to definitely make her even more snowy, you can totally see the thickening of the resinous layers. I appreciate you sharing here and trying again even after being a little nervous your first go round!!
That's all right I got five double O cheese and three sour g to go right in behind them and they'll get their drought as well

That's all right I got five double O cheese and three sour g to go right in behind them and they'll get their drought as well
Stinky goodness in those strains!!!! Gonna be chock full of sugar brother!

Back
Top Bottom