Dusty's Winter Grow

Hey Dusty,
How are you and the misses? Nosey question are ya'll wanting to know the sex of baby or surprise it is? I've had some crazy answer with that question:cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway................
Congrats on the harvest, hash, having some gorgeous ladies growing and the seed project looks like its going good:goodjob: and I'm interested also in seeing the chop report, just being nosey again:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: All the best to ya'll:circle-of-love:

Looking great DK. Gratz on the chop. That dry sift through that coffee filter? Looks nice and blond. :bravo:
Hey brother hope you had an awesome vacation. Was shopping the other day and getting some coffee saw the filter and was like that mesh is tighter than my grinders hmmmm. It works great for me I like to make small batches.
Morning DK. Congrats on the chop, looks like it's gonna be some fire! And good work with the seed project.
Hey peyton welcome to the garden. Thanks for the kind words bro.
I have always wanted to make my own seeds these were for practice I guess but I have a five year plan LOL.
All is looking very nice around here. Great work.
Hey brother how it is. Seen that texada timewarp, been wanting to grow that. So you say its total outsider huh. Maybe I'll when I get the greenhouse running proper I give it a try. Who's the breeder?
Awesome update bro, congrats on everything & the hash looks impressive for dry sift :thumb:
The hash is decent really like the coffee filter better than the silk screen.
Nice hash ball Dusty! Hope your Sunday goes easy and stress free brother. Your plants look happy and healthy! Looking forward the Chop report...:high-five:
Gonna finish that ball sometime today :) gotta pot up a blueberry bush (actual blueberry ) thinking a 20 gal pot will do. What ya think could I go smaller?
Hey Dusty,
How are you and the misses? Nosey question are ya'll wanting to know the sex of baby or surprise it is? I've had some crazy answer with that question:cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway................
Congrats on the harvest, hash, having some gorgeous ladies growing and the seed project looks like its going good:goodjob: and I'm interested also in seeing the chop report, just being nosey again:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: All the best to ya'll:circle-of-love:
Hey sista, how it is going? We are having a good time the wife has starting to get tired a lot but every thing is well thanks. We like to know what were having. Mrs.K likes to shop :)

Awesome news for the new job Dusty. Is that the one that hasn't called you? I've worked so many 12-14 hour days lately I feel like a zombie. It's finally starting to slow down. I just keep remembering is only temporary so I can handle it lol.

Happy Monday buds

Back
Top Bottom