Dusty's Winter Grow

Good morning dirty. The new job is the tits its just combining the two that's got me yawning after a pot of coffee LOL. How things in Mr.Greens world?

Here's some dried m.m. And w.w. I pulled 20 seeds out of w.w. just in two buds. :)
2015-03-31_20_18_08.jpg
2015-03-31_19_43_39.jpg
2015-03-31_20_16_43.jpg
2015-03-31_19_43_22.jpg
2015-03-31_20_42_41.jpg
2015-03-31_21_17_27.jpg

Happy growing my friends.

Fantastic, thank you sir! :) I had 9 clones in that bubbler, now I have 2 mothers and 7 plants for my next grow! 100%.. This cloning stuff is AWESOME! :)
Have a wonderful green day my brother.
:Namaste:

Hey there DK, how are things? Looks like you're having lots of fun in the garden! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still watchin, I'm just creepin on the DL!

"Creep, creep."....."Was that another TLC reference?"...."Nope. Dunno what you're talking about."

Peace

Trigasaurus

:ciao:Dusty

Looking good on the harvest. Seeds look nice and mature, and least you won't hear them popping inside the bud
Thanks peyton. I will break up w.w. by hand as there are plenty more seeds in her.
Gratz on all the potential little babies there DK. Hope you get that diamond your after my friend.
Thanks bro. I will try and pop one soon. The Jock come down last night I did not have time to get pics but she has a butt load of seeds too. Good day buddy.
Hey there DK, how are things? Looks like you're having lots of fun in the garden! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still watchin, I'm just creepin on the DL!

"Creep, creep."....."Was that another TLC reference?"...."Nope. Dunno what you're talking about."

Peace

Trigasaurus
Happy daze trig. I see you creepin. I can do a lot of damage with a wooden gun.
Grats on the seed harvest bro & the same goes for the new job, I'm glad you're loving it :)
Its all good Skunny. My arse is tired and dragging the floor but I vote to keep going. Hows Skunny land this day.
Hi Dusty,

Them seeds look perfect. Great job buddy.
Thank-you doc. I can't wait to pop one. I prop will today since I killed wonder woman seedling.
Hey Dusty
Bud's and seeds look great:bravo::welldone:
Thank you lady bud.
High ya bar how the big apple this lovely spring.
morning dusty hope all is well buddy
All is good man. I'm tired so tired LOL. Other than that life is peaches .

Back
Top Bottom