Dusty's Winter Grow

This is by no way is a 'I told you so' - type remark, Dusty, but a big part of my thinking with regards lighting was 'what when', not 'if' a light goes. For that reason, I bought 4 P-150s instead of a 600. Well that, and I wanted more control over where the light goes. But I'm working on a future 4X8 room and will have 2 - 600's. and 1 - 1200 watt lights. Anything goes and I'm covered. (Still waiting to snag another 600 off Ebay or something)
But yea, I'd run it as long as the fans are working.... if not, maybe run to the store and grab some CFLs to get you by.
Good luck brother!
Andy.

You should be fine leaving the light on as long as the fans are working. One of the drivers has gone =/

Congrats on the new baby bro:thumb::)
Thanks Skunny. The new light will be here soon.
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank-you kindly. Hows the back brother? Hope its mending well for ya.
Bummer on the light bro. Cool there getting you a new one. How much time do you think you had in that light? That's a lot of seeds, wonder how many phenos you will get.
High brother Sub. I bought the light two years ago. Some diodes went out they sent a loaner. Got my light back diodes went out again so they replaced it with a new one and here we are. The light appeared brand new when I received it several months ago.
As for the phenos I'm anxious to see. Jock Horror is a cross of northern lights, haze, and skunk. Out of four seeds grown out I three phenos of Jock. I used the fasted finishing pheno that had the most flavor. I had five afghani seeds free from herbies I give one to a buddy and all five were males and very similar in growth rates and appearance.

This is by no way is a 'I told you so' - type remark, Dusty, but a big part of my thinking with regards lighting was 'what when', not 'if' a light goes. For that reason, I bought 4 P-150s instead of a 600. Well that, and I wanted more control over where the light goes. But I'm working on a future 4X8 room and will have 2 - 600's. and 1 - 1200 watt lights. Anything goes and I'm covered. (Still waiting to snag another 600 off Ebay or something)
But yea, I'd run it as long as the fans are working.... if not, maybe run to the store and grab some CFLs to get you by.
Good luck brother!
Andy.

High brother Andy. How it is this day? I have put blue mystic in the top led room and deep cheese under the skylight in my bath room. :)

Thanks Skunny. The new light will be here soon.

Thank-you kindly. Hows the back brother? Hope its mending well for ya.

High brother Sub. I bought the light two years ago. Some diodes went out they sent a loaner. Got my light back diodes went out again so they replaced it with a new one and here we are. The light appeared brand new when I received it several months ago.
As for the phenos I'm anxious to see. Jock Horror is a cross of northern lights, haze, and skunk. Out of four seeds grown out I three phenos of Jock. I used the fasted finishing pheno that had the most flavor. I had five afghani seeds free from herbies I give one to a buddy and all five were males and very similar in growth rates and appearance.

Do you have any pics of the seeds before you stareted? I'm curious if they had dimples in the bottoms of them all or not. Saw a short YouTube vid that claims to be able to tell them apart every time. Might work, but if you had all males and there was a mix, the theory is blown.

Do you have any pics of the seeds before you stareted? I'm curious if they had dimples in the bottoms of them all or not. Saw a short YouTube vid that claims to be able to tell them apart every time. Might work, but if you had all males and there was a mix, the theory is blown.
That theory is false IMHO. Everyone had a nice volcano dimple. Also the one about germination temps is false. By the time the seed is fully mature its either a boy or a girl. The only way to get female seeds is to use pollen absent of male chromosomes or lady sperm.
Have a good day Andy.
Happy Thurweed day Dusty :thumb:
Happy daze brother.

Hi Dusty,

Congrats on the harvest and the seeds. I'm very interested in the smoke of the Blue cheese. I'm sorry she didn't produce for you, but sometimes the greatest head-stash comes from the low producers. It's weird like that ;^)

I would listen very carefully to the light. If it's making any abnormal sounds, unplug that thing. Also, I'd ask Lush directly what they recommend. Always better safe than sorry my friend :):):)...

They call me the Working Man! I guess that's what I am!!!:thumb:

I agree with you Dusty. Unless you pollinated with fem pollen, you can't do anything to sway the plant one way or another
True dat my friend.
Hi Dusty,

Congrats on the harvest and the seeds. I'm very interested in the smoke of the Blue cheese. I'm sorry she didn't produce for you, but sometimes the greatest head-stash comes from the low producers. It's weird like that ;^)

I would listen very carefully to the light. If it's making any abnormal sounds, unplug that thing. Also, I'd ask Lush directly what they recommend. Always better safe than sorry my friend :):):)...

They call me the Working Man! I guess that's what I am!!!:thumb:

That's what I am. And the coolest bass line is in my head.
I have sampled the b.c. and its good. The flavor is already nice taste like worm castings smell very earthy goodness. I am hoping for more blueberry to come though with a cure. The effects are very nice. Almost instant within a minute or two you are nice and high.
The high leads me to deep thought for maybe an hour then its kinda whoa what was I just thinking. Then I realize I have been sitting still for an hour and my body's daily pains are just forgotten.

Some buds from left to right we have Jock Horror, Bluecheese, and, mysterymachine.
2015-04-09_08_12_44.jpg

jock
2015-04-09_08_13_19.jpg

bluecheese.
2015-04-09_08_13_29.jpg

m.m.
2015-04-09_08_13_43.jpg

Looking good my man. At what point in flower did you pollinate. Happy daze to you and yours brother.
Good high to you my brother. I pollenated in-between day 21 and day 28. Of 12/12. I waited five weeks for the seeds to mature.
Nice nugs bro :thumb: which is your favourite smoke?:)
Man dude that's a tuff one. I would have to go with the Jock. its the kind of smoke that you can puff on all day and stay focused then come home get down on it and it will put ya down. :)
Dimebag Darrell would have been proud :thumb:
I hope he is smiling where ever he is on his journey through the universe.
Oh yeah buddy.
That BC sounds perfect for movies and music.
Yes indeed. I watched the big lebowski for the one million time and was in stitches. :)

Back
Top Bottom