Dusty's Winter Grow

that's not cool man. I lost my grandpa today, but in a way I'm ok with it because he's finally out of pain. I'm worried about my mom though because she's very sad.

Hope the family is well my friend.

I hope you're OK Dusty. :circle-of-love:

Take care of yourself brother, we're all here for you if you need anything.

:Namaste:

Take care Dusty! I hope all is well with the family. Remember the whole 420 community loves you too! We are here if you need us!

Wish there was something I could do, Brother.
In times like these it's important to remember the basics: eat good food, drink water, sleep well. Take care of your Self, so that you can take care of the circumstances.
Stay cool, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

that's not cool man. I lost my grandpa today, but in a way I'm ok with it because he's finally out of pain. I'm worried about my mom though because she's very sad.

Keep it 100 buddy! Thinkin bout you in East Cascadia!

Trig

:circle-of-love:
thanks guys. I have been through a lot in life many ups and Downs. I have seen many bad things happen to good people and quite the opposite. I have done my share of bad and know I have done some right. I know God I have seen miracles I have felt Gods touch and heard Gods voice. Most of the heart ache I have been through in life has had some sort of lessons to learn some level of viscosity. Right now I feel like a lump of shit worthless as maybe we are truly ment to be. The worst is when people come to me in public with their condolences. I mean I appreciate it greatly but it sets me in tears puts me back in the moment.
Sorry guys had to get that off my chest.

The plants are doing o.k. I will try and get an update on what's going on. Its real hard for me right now.

Nobody is truly worthless, we all have a reason and purpose for being here. Nobody is going to ask about details brother, we know you're feeling down, and we don't want to make that worse.

You just take all the time you need, we'll all be here waiting for you when you're ready, or if you need to talk to someone. We all go through really, really difficult times in life, so we can all understand what you're going through.

Take this time for yourself brother.

:Namaste:

Nobody is truly worthless, we all have a reason and purpose for being here.
My mother use to say it takes us all to keep this world turning.

Huh. Mom used to tell me I was worthless, like tits on a bull. Parenting....go figure.... lol

Don't feel bad; sometimes our mother called us everything but the names she gave us. When she was saying my previous post is when she was talking about other people; you know, the "NY Crazys" as she called them. She use to always tell us not to laugh at them and also not to be too judgmental about other people's faults. Man, it's been years since she passed & I still miss her.

Back
Top Bottom