Dusty's Winter Grow

Hey guys all is as good as can be. Mrs K is felling better health wise. We had a miscarriage and we are deeply wounded. Its something that I will never get over at all. I know life goes on. its been hard carrying a smile and I have had no proper time to myself to deal with it.

Back to the plants the girls in flower are doing great I have harvested a few plants this past week but didn't get pics. I sent most of it to people in need that just can't afford their meds right now.
I will try and get some pics of what I got going on right now. Please have some patients with me right now.

Dusty,

My heart hurts for you and your family right now buddy. I don't know you in "real life" but you were one of the first cats I clicked with here on 420Mag and my ace dude when it comes to my 420Fam. Thanks for everything you do and all that you represent here in the community.

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said and I can't offer any empathy as I've never faced anything that compares. Life is precious and the human spirit is fickle. Someday you will find a way to appreciate the perspective that you will gain from this as your life goes on. I hope there is some solace in that. Pay extra mind to the twinkle in the eyes of the ones that you do have as even the brightest stars do not burn forever. Focus and grieve, focus your grief. I'll be thinking of you and your family my dude. Keep it 100 and you'll manage just fine.

Peace

Trig

Dusty,

My heart hurts for you and your family right now buddy. I don't know you in "real life" but you were one of the first cats I clicked with here on 420Mag and my ace dude when it comes to my 420Fam. Thanks for everything you do and all that you represent here in the community.

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said and I can't offer any empathy as I've never faced anything that compares. Life is precious and the human spirit is fickle. Someday you will find a way to appreciate the perspective that you will gain from this as your life goes on. I hope there is some solace in that. Pay extra mind to the twinkle in the eyes of the ones that you do have as even the brightest stars do not burn forever. Focus and grieve, focus your grief. I'll be thinking of you and your family my dude. Keep it 100 and you'll manage just fine.

Peace

Trig
Trig, thanks man it realy means a lot buddy.
Good morning Dusty :) keep walking forward my friend . Our life is one big test pal . Sending you both loads of love in such difficult times . Stay safe stay green :)
Thanks B.G. word of wisdom.
Both of you guys made my day better. :)

Here's what I got going in veg right now.
Bubs clone.
2015-04-22_20_17_24.jpg

Chrystal clone.
2015-04-22_20_17_34.jpg

Jock horror × afghani.
2015-04-22_20_16_29.jpg

And white widow × afghani.
2015-04-22_20_17_12.jpg

Couple of the buds I managed to keep.
blueberry on lert and blue mystic on right. The seed is haze × afghani. It didn't pop.
2015-04-20_20_46_07.jpg

Dusty & Mrs K,

My deepest heart felt condolences to you & the family. Both yourself, and Mrs K are great people, with compassion & humility towards your fellow man/woman. Great things are in both of your futures.

Dusty & Mrs K,

My deepest heart felt condolences to you & the family. Both yourself, and Mrs K are great people, with compassion & humility towards your fellow man/woman. Great things are in both of your futures.

I really didn't know what to say DK... But this sums it up nicely. I wish you both the best during this difficult time.

Bless you & the Mrs. Kiefers. My heart goes out to you twos.

Hey DK hope your day is full of love brother. In my short time on 420mag you have been a great friend. Give Mrs K lots of love. You guys are in my thoughts buddy. :circle-of-love:
thanks brother. 420 mag is the best. I'm sorry for not being around much lately I will try and get to every ones garden in due time.

It's just the tit's that garden :) absolutely fantastic :)
Thanks buddy. Tell them high for me
Dusty & Mrs K,

Thanks budro that makes my day much better.
I really didn't know what to say DK... But this sums it up nicely. I wish you both the best during this difficult time.
Thanks brother it means so much that you guys care.
Hi Dusty,

How are those plants doing my friend?:volcano-smiley:
Their good dude I need to get some pics. Thanks for asking. Hows things at your digs.
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank-you sir.
Bless you & the Mrs. Kiefers. My heart goes out to you twos.
Thanks Bar lots of love here I can feel it man.
My heart bleeds and my thoughts are with you both.
Thanks brother you guys make my day better.
The Kiefers family have my condolences. Can we please see some photographs of your current plants?
Thank you John. I will take pics in a min and try to get them up today. My work schedule is long and cray right now. It just seems to put that little cherry on top of everything that going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom