Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Lol! No need to apologize, i chose the name :)

When i read AngryBird's post I had to go back and see what they meant.
Sry, we do mess around lol.
I couldn't resist when I saw how he greeted you.
And just so you know, I don't like bird hunting dogs.. Any other kind is welcome.
We have a nice bunch... Dutch.. Make yours get of the sofa.. @MrSauga Brodie is eating my cheese puffs again :(
@SolarSon still haven't seen a pic of yours :)

Well, I for one was "ordered" to laugh every day.. So I do just that :)
Unless there is a dog hunting me or they are trying to poke me on a stick lol (shed)..
I am just so happy that I am not a turkey.
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

So, this is what you've been up to. The EM are gorgeous. They are some big girls.

All caught up now! Gotta see these finish out.

Hey virgin ! You know me just over here hiding in the bushes ! :rofl: They are definitely big and very pretty ! They are in need of some defoliation but I worked late today so I wasn’t able to get in the tent before lights out... unfortunately no big update this evening.

Well, I for one was "ordered" to laugh every day.. So I do just that :)
Unless there is a dog hunting me or they are trying to poke me on a stick lol (shed)..
I am just so happy that I am not a turkey.
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

That’s one of the best orders I’ve heard! I got Cali off the couch so there should be some more open spots... may be a bit of drool but that’s not the worst thing!

Sorry I'm late! I was reading posts from your first page about you bending the stems. Is this super cropping? All this does is expose light to the middle of the stem? I notice you have a lot of growth in between your nodes, its beautiful! Is that from super cropping?

I want to try something like this because my space is limited and I want big bushy plants! Glad I stopped by, learning stuff all the time! I'll be around!

So I have been browsing for a second tent... hmmm... lol and I stumbled across this seeet deal on amazon!

-24”x24”x48” grow tent
-24hr timer
-Netting trellis
-Bonsai clippers or trimmers
-Ratchet hooks (1xpair)
-Theron hygrometer
All for an amazing price and package deal of $110.00. Plus free shipping.. well my finger slipped and it’s on its way !!

This is going to be my seedling, veg/cloning tent. I am also going to be able to start plants earlier than my expected finishing cycle now to keep a perpetual harvest going! Now we will see what the wife says when it’s set up next to the other one
2AF2EFBA-B71A-4A83-A54F-774E62E07498.png
:rofl::rofl:

Very nice progress on the EM's MONSTERS, showed my wife and she was like "that's two in the same size tent we have? What are you doing with 4!"

I had to explain veg time and training and that 4 makes it quicker. She is slowly catching the bug.

Dutch, my buddy sent me a message today asking about setting up! It's amazing how quick people come out once it's legal.

Thats funny right there... should have acted dumb and said... "opppsie, maybe WE need a bigger tent?" It was there bud... gotta take advantage, timing is everything.

I'm lucky in this regard, my wife is the one that suggested I start growing. She sorta kinda complained to an old Canadian friend that was visiting last week.
"we have grow shit everywhere." When he asked about it since he's in Canada he started seeing $$ signs, go figure.

I kinda had a new 260w V2 Quantum Board on the dining room table... BTW that's a nice light - has a great footprint and the price is good too. Can flower with it about 3x4 or VEG a 4x4 easy. It's bright too. Get the 280w or the 300w and do a 4x4 but gotta pay to play with the bigger boys.
LOL! I read that as rude as well :).

Thanks gang!

Yeah good job shed. That was a nice plant, is that from your current grow??

Back
Top Bottom