Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Just doing a drive-by... Sorry, I don't read alot and if you already said,,,,, but how's the freak acting,, or did you cull her?

Congrats on the new light looks like they got it going on in the tent...

I'm a HID light guy myself but I'm slowly starting to play with a LED here and there..

GL and Keepem Green

Yoooo @Dutchman1990 i see you wont have problems keeping your auto low but Ive found my 2x2 scrog works like a dreeeaam. Only thing with autos is you dont know when they'll flower so could end up being too crowded or ineffective as it may not fill it properly. Still food for thought.
Ya early miss girls are looking on point dutch! Congrats on the MOTM nom aswell cuz!

Just doing a drive-by... Sorry, I don't read alot and if you already said,,,,, but how's the freak acting,, or did you cull her?

Congrats on the new light looks like they got it going on in the tent...

I'm a HID light guy myself but I'm slowly starting to play with a LED here and there..

GL and Keepem Green

Hey Wood! She’s doing great actually! I cut of basically ever mutant top and left anything that looked normal. She’s now been pushing out tons of pistils and loving life beside her big sister! This is her

Yoooo @Dutchman1990 i see you wont have problems keeping your auto low but Ive found my 2x2 scrog works like a dreeeaam. Only thing with autos is you dont know when they'll flower so could end up being too crowded or ineffective as it may not fill it properly. Still food for thought.
Ya early miss girls are looking on point dutch! Congrats on the MOTM nom aswell cuz!

Hey fam! Thanks for the positive vibes! The 2x2 is going to be mostly for seed starting and cloning but I’m probably going to end up running a single auto in there when my tent is full like it is lol! I’ve got lots of netting so I can utilize that in the small tent to !

Going to be some big stuff happening over here so we will see what the future holds!!

she’s a beast!
Certainly is! :D wowsers! So many colas :eek: :yummy:

Can actually see some similarity in the upper bud structure tonthe EM auto I have going. The leaves are fairly different tho. leaves on my em Auto are broader.

Tell you what too, the smell off the EM Auto is amazing. Very sweet floral fruit tropical thing going on. These ones got any of that happening Dutch?

Certainly is! :D wowsers! So many colas :eek::yummy:

Can actually see some similarity in the upper bud structure tonthe EM auto I have going. The leaves are fairly different tho. leaves on my em Auto are broader.

Tell you what too, the smell off the EM Auto is amazing. Very sweet floral fruit tropical thing going on. These ones got any of that happening Dutch?

Hey Amy ! The smell is very strong of these girls and just keeps getting stronger! I notice very fruity floral notes maybe with a light fuel smell as well. My fiancé actually mentioned how strong they smell to me today lol. She said “I was walking up the stairs and a wall just punched me in the face”.

My face cracked the biggest smile and I said I know! Isn’t it lovely ! Haha she replied with a not so impressed.... I guess so lol:rofl:

The exhaust and filter are doing a good job mainly but the big girl just wants to push out that pungent smell! When I open the tent the entire house smells for a good while lol

That's a better smell for the house than turkey if you ask me!
I love the smell of weed! Any and all kinds!
Some just really catch your nose where others are more mild!

I would rather weed than turkey any day lol!

After the first 12hr stint of FULL LED Light today EM1 seems to have just loved it! Perky all day and she just looks so happy under the new full spectrum. I’m really looking forward to seeing the upcoming weeks with her !

Hey Dutch just finished reading your journal, amazing first grow! How much did the WW weigh dry?

Got my first two plants on the go and two more germinating. Hope I have as much success as you!

Hey Stirstick! Welcome to my neck of the woods and welcome to 420mag!

My 2 white widows brought me around 180g dried and in jars.

Late in flower it's like that. You open the tent and the lights have heated the tent up and whammo the smell fills the room. I love that.

Oh yea! EM loves the new LED addition so far to! After the full day today she’s pumped up and looking strong going to the finish line !

Today was her first feeding of OverDrive.

I’ll grt an update on here tomorrow! What’s up sam !

Do you have a grow Journal going? I didn’t see it in your signature a nd I would love to see what you got going on!

Just added it, thanks for the suggestion! That's a sweet ass haul. Can't wait to see what you get from the EM.

I’m not sure how much I’ll get from EM since I’m not very good at estimating that yet! I’m hoping for at least 8-10oz maybe more? If anyone more experienced wants to throw a guess I would love to hear it ! She’s got a good solid few weeks of bulking and frosting up still so I’m excited to say the least!

Predicting yield is always tough when you're working with a strain you haven't grown out before because of bud density. I try not to get hung up on the numbers. The two things you know are 1) there is going to be plenty of product and 2) it will end up better than you will get on the street or a dispensary. :cool:

It was a huge eye opener for me growing my own. The taste of plants I have grown have been beter than anything I have ever had other than some piney tasting stuff that ended up finding its way up here back in the day.

You're hooked Dutch. Will see how long it is before you end up with another tent. :D

Back
Top Bottom